Author Topic: The Current Magnetic Flip Will Have Dramatic Consequences For Life on Earth  (Read 1263 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Strange Sounds 12/13/2019

It may come as a shock to many of us! The Earth’s magnetic poles are on the move.

The North Magnetic Pole, it is moving towards Asia. The South Magnetic Pole is heading towards Australia. This is all part of a large scale flip of North and South called a field reversal.

What is the Earth Magnetic Field?

The Earth’s magnetic field protects life from harmful solar radiation by deflecting charged particles away. It surrounds our planet like an invisible force field.

This field is continuously changing as demonstrated by the numerous global magnetic reversals, where north and south magnetic poles swap places.

During a reversal the magnetic field won’t be zero, but will get a weaker and more complex form.

It may fall to 10% of the present-day strength and have magnetic poles at the equator or even the simultaneous existence of multiple “north” and “south” magnetic poles.----

What happens when the Earth’s magnetic field flips?

When poles flip, the magnetic field will weaken its shielding effect, allowing heightened levels of radiation on and above the Earth’s surface.

The increase in charged particles reaching the Earth would result in increased risks for satellites, aviation, and ground-based electrical infrastructure.

Geomagnetic storms give us a foretaste of what we can expect with a weakened magnetic shield.

More: https://strangesounds.org/2019/12/power-cut-or-mass-extinction-the-next-global-earth-magnetic-field-reversal-will-have-dramatic-consequences-on-life-on-earth.html

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Only Greta can remedy this horrific risk.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
A magnetic pole flip doesn't scare me. If the north pole becomes Rio De Janeiro and the Earth begins spinning around that axis, then we got problems.
The Republic is lost.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Seen a lot of reports and footage of strange loud grinding trumpet like sounds world wide the past few years.  This might be the culprit.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
A magnetic pole flip doesn't scare me. If the north pole becomes Rio De Janeiro and the Earth begins spinning around that axis, then we got problems.

As far as I know there haven't been any major changes in Earth's rotational axis since Clinton let loose with that shriek of fury on election night 2016...
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Online libertybele

The magnetic pole flips seem to have bearing on climate change and the increase in CO2 production --- that completely blows the theory of human impact on 'global warming'.  Others are even predicting a mini ice age coming.

https://www.discovermagazine.com/mind/magnetism-from-neuroscience-to-climate-change

https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0207270

http://www.viewzone.com/magnetic.weather.html

https://www.dw.com/en/earths-magnetic-poles-can-flip-faster-than-first-thought/a-45151066
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
The magnetic pole flips seem to have bearing on climate change and the increase in CO2 production --- that completely blows the theory of human impact on 'global warming'.  Others are even predicting a mini ice age coming.

https://www.discovermagazine.com/mind/magnetism-from-neuroscience-to-climate-change

https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0207270

http://www.viewzone.com/magnetic.weather.html

https://www.dw.com/en/earths-magnetic-poles-can-flip-faster-than-first-thought/a-45151066

Or they'll just have to invent a few new variables to add to their models to correlate the shift with human activity. By now they're pretty good at that.
---

Offline Lando Lincoln

In the end, we are all doomed.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online roamer_1

Or they'll just have to invent a few new variables to add to their models to correlate the shift with human activity. By now they're pretty good at that.

No doubt it will prove that white male Americans are too fat, causing the world to wobble... Consensus.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
No doubt it will prove that white male Americans are too fat, causing the world to wobble... Consensus.

Too much wobble and the next thing you know islands will start capsizing...
---

Online roamer_1

Re: The Current Magnetic Flip Will Have Dramatic Consequences For Life on Earth
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2019, 03:54:26 pm »
Too much wobble and the next thing you know islands will start capsizing...

Well, you'll be happy to know that for 50 trillion dollars, and if we can get everyone to face the same direction and fart at the same time, we can fix it. But they have to be kale farts.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2019, 04:01:28 pm »
And it might take years... day after day... So we're all gonna eat nothing but kale... for the children.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2019, 04:03:30 pm »
In the end, we are all doomed.

George Carlin on why It's important not to give a shit...
The planet will be fine it's the humans that are bleep
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2019, 04:05:21 pm »
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

Offline GtHawk

« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2019, 11:15:29 pm »
From what I have observed, when it comes to big huge wobble instigating booties, they be of shade a tad darker than White.

Offline GtHawk

« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2019, 11:17:20 pm »

Unrealistic image, lacks Hillary style cheek augmentation.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2019, 12:06:53 am »
catfish wrote:
"Seen a lot of reports and footage of strange loud grinding trumpet like sounds world wide the past few years.  This might be the culprit."

Heh.
Could it be this guy?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2019, 06:54:02 pm »
Does this mean North Beach will turn hetero?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline DB

« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2019, 07:06:36 pm »
So the earth is trans...

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2019, 07:12:19 pm »

@libertybele

Anyone else remember the predicted "mini-ice age" of the 60's? They were saying the ice in NYC would be high enough to cover the Empire State Building by the year 2000.

BTW,there was an EXCELLENT fiction novel written about that. I can't remember the name now,but it was so good I read it at least 3 times.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2019, 07:13:45 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Joe Wooten

« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2019, 03:40:34 pm »

The spin axis and the magnetic field axis are two different things. Thy rarely coincide.