General Category > Editorial/Opinion/Blogs

The Obama’s Administration’s FISA Abuse Is a Massive Scandal

(1/1)

mystery-ak:
   The Obama’s Administration’s FISA Abuse Is a Massive Scandal
By David Harsanyi

December 12, 2019 11:07 AM

All of it was to keep open a “low threshold” counterintelligence investigation into the opposition party’s political campaign during an election.

Perhaps if Democrats would momentarily shelve their obsession with Donald Trump, they’d comprehend the staggering abuse of power they’re defending these days.

Because much of Wednesday’s Senate Judiciary Committee Hearing with DOJ inspector general Michael Horowitz was jaw-dropping. Horowitz’s testimony, in fact, sounded little like the media depiction of the IG report only the day before. Most major outlets had stressed that the IG had found no bias in the Crossfire Hurricane investigation. But failing to uncover explicit instances of bias and exonerating the FBI aren’t the same thing.

Worse, most of the media had buried the lede. An honest headline would have read something like: “Obama’s FBI cooked up evidence to keep rickety investigation into Trump campaign going.”

more
https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/12/the-obamas-administrations-fisa-abuse-is-a-massive-scandal/

Slide Rule:
I wondered if the Never Trumpers at National Review had a position on FISA abuse.

Wonder of wonders, they do.

Former subscriber of 20 some years.
I cancelled before Never Trumpers made their reveal.

I still recommend cancellation of their product.

Slide Rule

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: Slide Rule on December 15, 2019, 12:28:49 pm ---I wondered if the Never Trumpers at National Review had a position on FISA abuse.

Wonder of wonders, they do.

Former subscriber of 20 some years.
I cancelled before Never Trumpers made their reveal.

I still recommend cancellation of their product.

Slide Rule

--- End quote ---

I cancelled when WFB retired.  All they were after that was a publication devoted to publicizing their cruises.  Thuck Fem.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version