Author Topic: So Obama knew all along about the FBI bid to spy on his rival  (Read 802 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
So Obama knew all along about the FBI bid to spy on his rival
« on: December 13, 2019, 02:35:13 pm »

So Obama knew all along about the FBI bid to spy on his rival

By Monica Showalter
Up until now, President Obama has said he knew nothing about the FBI bid to destroy his political rival, Donald J.Trump, as evidenced in the newly released and mighty critical Inspector General, report.

Back in August 2016, Obama said:

"I do not talk to the attorney general about pending investigations. I do not talk to FBI directors about pending investigations," he insisted.

"I guarantee that there is no political influence in any investigation conducted by the Justice Department or the FBI -- not just in this case, but in any case. FULL STOP. PERIOD. Guaranteed. Nobody gets treated differently when it comes to the Justice Department," he said.

Today, Obama's claim is in tatters. Julie Kelly of the Federalist, found references within the new IG report that Obama was briefed on the gamy investigation, and knew all about it all along...

Excerpt

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

Re: So Obama knew all along about the FBI bid to spy on his rival
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2019, 02:43:09 pm »
Notice not a peep from Hussein Obama during this entire affair.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2019, 02:43:31 pm »
I never doubted that Zero was in the loop and most likely following orders from Valjar.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2019, 03:03:11 pm »
Notice not a peep from Hussein Obama during this entire affair.

There is MUCH more @skeeter!

THE HAMMER IS THE KEY TO THE COUP

Be sure to follow all the links in the article.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2019, 03:21:17 pm »
There is MUCH more @skeeter!

THE HAMMER IS THE KEY TO THE COUP

Be sure to follow all the links in the article.

Wow. I haven't opened all the links yet but I'd like to see Obama's name featured a bit more prominently, because you know that SOB is ultimately responsible.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2019, 04:57:47 pm »
Probably not. His aides most likely knew about it,but there was no real reason to pull him away from staring into his mirror. He wouldn't understand what you were telling him anyhow,and he would be mad that you distracted him for admiring the love of his life.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2019, 02:45:49 am »
I'm sure the Trump administration will get on this after they have apprehended Hitlery.

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2019, 04:57:52 pm »
I get the sense that something could be developing soon.  Dick Durbin going on record that Carter Page is owed an apology? This seems like quintessential "running for cover" by this reprehensible Democrat (redundant, ain't it?).  Giuliani opening up on his twitter statements?  The containment vessel is showing signs of failure. 

The run-up to the elections in November is going to be a heck of a ride. 

(Maybe)
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2019, 05:22:32 pm »
I get the sense that something could be developing soon.  Dick Durbin going on record that Carter Page is owed an apology? This seems like quintessential "running for cover" by this reprehensible Democrat (redundant, ain't it?).  Giuliani opening up on his twitter statements?  The containment vessel is showing signs of failure. 

The run-up to the elections in November is going to be a heck of a ride. 

(Maybe)

@Lando Lincoln

On the Dim side,at least,it is going to be very entertaining. The leadership has methods to force members back into the "company line" under normal circumstances,but there is nothing ever remotely normal about the circumstances of this election. We have a rookie politician that never ran for office before in the WH that owes nobody any favors,and who doesn't need the financial kickbacks so common to "voting right". He can't be bribed and he can't be threatened with a loss of support because none of them on either side ever supported him to start with.

Not to mention his ego. NOTHING in the entire universe is as important to him as his opinion of himself and how he will be seen by history. The only thing that even comes close is his immediate family. He took office to try to get the nation back on a sound financial and civil footing after recognizing that the political professionals from neither main party were serving anyone but themselves,and that is how he wants to be seen by history. You just can't buy that,no matter how much money you have.

BTW,it seems to have slipped the minds of most people in this country,but being a political representative in this county was NEVER considered to be a career office,or even a prime job by the founders of this country. George Washington even turned down being named President for Life because he had seen for himself what lifetime office did to people.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!