Author Topic: The FBI Teams Up With The Post Office To Get Your Fingerprints  (Read 532 times)

Offline corbe

The FBI Teams Up With The Post Office To Get Your Fingerprints
« on: December 12, 2019, 01:39:17 am »
The FBI Teams Up With The Post Office To Get Your Fingerprints

Mac Slavo
 December 11th, 2019
SHTFplan.com

The Federal Bureau of Investigation is teaming up with the “highly efficient” post office to make sure they’ve got your fingerprints. Even though it wasn’t that long ago that people were warned of sharing their DNA with ancestry sites, it seems they might have reason to be concerned now about the FBI’s desire to snag your fingerprints too.

More of the Unrelenting Data Collection Toward Totalitarian Rule

Now, the government has announced a new program in which they hope people will voluntarily give their fingerprints.  As the public has become more aware of such privacy concerns, it seems strange that on Friday, the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) announced a new partnership with the United States Postal Service where customers can voluntarily provide them with their fingerprints while you’re at the post office.
Through a partnership between the #FBI and the @USPS, you can now submit your fingerprints electronically for an identity history summary check (IdHSC) while you buy stamps or mail packages. Learn more about IdHSC and find participating post offices at https://t.co/RUHjT1ZG31. pic.twitter.com/4aGwXAnO4d

— FBI (@FBI) December 6, 2019

<..snip..>

https://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/the-fbi-teams-up-with-the-post-office-to-get-your-fingerprints_12112019
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Slide Rule

Re: The FBI Teams Up With The Post Office To Get Your Fingerprints
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2019, 12:16:22 pm »
It is a voluntary program, but for dims is is mandatory.

White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2019, 02:04:10 pm »
Doesn't one have to submit fingerprints to apply for a conceal carry?

What about those seeking asylum into the U.S.??

What about those applying for a passport?

What about those arrested?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2019, 02:09:02 pm »
I didn't submit fingerprints to get my concealed carry license, nor for a passport. When I did a summer internship with the U.S. Department of Interior several decades ago, they had me ink my own fingers and print them on a little card. I've always wondered whether they still have those on file - they're probably unreadable.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline thackney

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2019, 02:30:18 pm »
I didn't submit fingerprints to get my concealed carry license, nor for a passport. When I did a summer internship with the U.S. Department of Interior several decades ago, they had me ink my own fingers and print them on a little card. I've always wondered whether they still have those on file - they're probably unreadable.

I put off my conceal carry permit because Texas required fingerprints.  After fingerprints also became required for my P.E. license, I got my carry permit.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2019, 02:39:26 pm »
I'll have to ask Mr. M, because I really don't remember being printed for the carry permit. There certainly was a background check, though.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2019, 07:45:02 pm »
Makes no matter to me, I had to submit to a Live Scan back when I was still working and we had jobs in high schools so they have had all of mine for years. Ever since then I make sure gloves are on the planning list.  :whistle: