Author Topic: Collins accusing Democrats of 'tearing down a world leader'  (Read 229 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Collins accusing Democrats of 'tearing down a world leader'
« on: December 12, 2019, 01:07:49 am »
Collins accusing Democrats of 'tearing down a world leader'
By Justine Coleman - 12/11/19 07:42 PM EST

Rep. Doug Collins (R-Ga.) accused House Democrats Wednesday of “tearing down a world leader” by contradicting Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky’s denial that he had felt pressured by President Trump.

Collins, in his opening statement during the House Judiciary Committee's markup of articles of impeachment, said panel Chairman Jerrold Nadler’s (D-N.Y.) opening statement was “one of the most amazing takedowns” of Zelensky that “I have ever seen.”

“When they can’t make their argument that the president pressured Mr. Zelensky, they then attack Mr. Zelensky and then say he was pressured when Mr. Zelensky on numerous occasions has said, 'I have not been pressured,' ” Collins said.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/474201-collins-accusing-democrats-of-tearing-down-a-world-leader
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Collins accusing Democrats of 'tearing down a world leader'
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2019, 02:48:00 am »
Collins is on fire!

I could see him being a presidential candidate in 2024.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Re: Collins accusing Democrats of 'tearing down a world leader'
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2019, 04:19:31 am »
"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

― Theodore Roosevelt