Author Topic: Former CIA Operative Calls Out John Brennan: ‘I Will Attend Your Trial and Sentencing. That Day Is C  (Read 475 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Former CIA Operative Calls Out John Brennan: ‘I Will Attend Your Trial and Sentencing. That Day Is Coming’

Posted at 3:00 pm on December 10, 2019 by Nick Arama

One of the people most in favor of President Donald Trump being impeached is the rabid anti-Trump former CIA Director John Brennan.

He was at the ready, attacking Trump again on Twitter, not coincidentally on the same day as the drop of the IG report from Michael Horowitz. He had been silent since November 15.

John O. Brennan
✔
@JohnBrennan

The damage being inflicted by @realDonaldTrump on our national conscience & our government is tragic.

Members of Congress & staffers who defend & misrepresent his indefensible actions are telling Americans it’s ok to be dishonest, unethical, & corrupt.

How far we have fallen.

He appeared to be referencing the impeachment hearing.

Of course he wasn’t talking about the IG report which highlighted multiple “screw-ups” and failures by the FBI in their review of the surveillance and FISA abuse against the Trump team.

But former CIA operations officer Mark Augustine wasn’t letting that go and let Brennan have it.

more
https://www.redstate.com/nick-arama/2019/12/10/former-cia-operative-calls-out-john-brennan-i-will-attend-your-trial-and-sentencing.-that-day-is-coming
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34