Author Topic: LIVE THREAD>>Horowitz testifies on Capitol Hill  (Read 4851 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: LIVE THREAD>>Horowitz testifies on Capitol Hill
« Reply #150 on: December 11, 2019, 08:28:51 pm »
The bottom line of all this is that Mr. Horowitz can only report his findings and make referrals to others. He does not have the ability to prosecute anyone for anything nor does he have the ability to make personnel decisions within the department. ALL of that must be done by others.

With that, I'm done for today.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #151 on: December 11, 2019, 08:37:18 pm »
Jack Posobiec
🇺🇸
@JackPosobiec
·
1m
IG Report shifted the mood in the room. Senate Republicans pivoting into offense after lying dormant all year. Barr free to talk about what he's known all along. Impeachment feels like yesterday's news.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #152 on: December 11, 2019, 09:17:26 pm »
The IG report today was well below some of the hype leading up to it.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #153 on: December 11, 2019, 09:30:47 pm »
FOXNEWS covering President and Melania Trump with Jared and Ivanka, ready to sign Executive Order targeting Anti-Semitism.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #154 on: December 11, 2019, 10:59:21 pm »
Andrew Wilkow made and excellent analogy today. He said the Horowitz report is like an internal HR investigation as compared to a criminal investigation by the police. The co-conspirators Horowitz interviewed weren't under oath.

Horowitz refused to make the teeny tiny logical leap that there was political bias despite the abundant evidence there was.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #155 on: December 11, 2019, 11:34:09 pm »
Andrew Wilkow made and excellent analogy today. He said the Horowitz report is like an internal HR investigation as compared to a criminal investigation by the police. The co-conspirators Horowitz interviewed weren't under oath.

Horowitz refused to make the teeny tiny logical leap that there was political bias despite the abundant evidence there was.

Like Human Resources at a company, the IG is responsible for protecting the image of the "company," not prosecuting people.  The one thing you can count on is Horowitz refusing to say "There was bias affecting the decisions."  Instead, we have him saying "Bias did not affect the decision to start the Crossfire Hurricane investigation, but the the actions with the FISA Court are more complicated."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #156 on: December 11, 2019, 11:48:30 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

Good point. 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #157 on: December 11, 2019, 11:51:04 pm »
Charlie Kirk
@charliekirk11
·
2m
BREAKING:

Some House Democrats have announced they will continue to pursue impeachment against President Trump even AFTER he is re-elected in 2020

They don’t care about facts

They don’t care about the law

They only hate Trump

RT if you’re sick of the endless impeachment SHAM

Tactic to thrwart any Trump or GOP agenda.  IF they persue, I hope the GOP returns the favor 100% after the next dim POTUS is elected
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.