Author Topic: Kimberley Strassel lays out ‘key findings’ in IG report: A ‘triumph’ for Nunes, an ‘excoriation’ of  (Read 500 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kimberley Strassel lays out ‘key findings’ in IG report: A ‘triumph’ for Nunes, an ‘excoriation’ of Schiff

The Wall Street Journal’s Kimberley Strassel believes Rep. Adam Schiff owes the country an “enormous apology.”

She spoke to “Fox & Friends” hosts about the release of the anticipated Justice Department inspector general report, noting that the contents spell “triumph” for Rep. Devin Nunes and trouble for his Democrat colleague, Schiff.

Strassel explained that it was Nunes who, in early 2018 was heading the House Intelligence Committee, raised the alarm over the issuance of Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrants to spy on former Trump campaign official, Carter Page.

The Fox News contributor noted that Nunes’ “explosive revelations” should have “provoked a bipartisan outrage” but was downplayed by Schiff. The report released by Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz on Monday now clearly showed that there were at least 17 “significant inaccuracies and omissions” in the Page FISA applications.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/12/10/kimberley-strassel-lays-out-key-findings-in-ig-report-a-triumph-for-nunes-an-excoriation-of-schiff-862777
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Strassel: “This is, as far as I know, the first time you have the head of an Intelligence Committee using the powers of Congress to spy on a fellow member,” she said. “If that’s the standard we’re going to have going forward, you think politics is ugly now, watch where this goes.”

I'd say she is way understating what will happen now that Pandora's box is opened.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington