Author Topic: ‘Incredible Bulls**t’: Democratic Rep. Abigail Spanberger Faces Constituents’ Wrath Over Impeachment  (Read 356 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

William Davis
Reporter
December 10, 2019 1:11 PM ET

Democratic Virginia Rep. Abigail Spanberger was lambasted by constituents this week over her support for the impeachment inquiry into President Donald Trump.

Spanberger has not yet announced how she will vote on the two articles of impeachment introduced Tuesday in the House of Representatives, but called the allegations against the president “incredibly serious.” Spanberger did vote in support of the inquiry in October.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2019/12/10/incredible-bull-abigail-spanberger-impeachment/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Like so many Dem Reps in fairly evenly split districts, she's caught between the crazies who would primary her if she votes against impeachment, and the Rs and uncrazy Dems of her district who see through the Dem's impeachment BS cloud. At least she voted herself into that vise.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline RetBobbyMI

I suspect this will occur all across the country, except on the left and northeast coasts, where illegals and convicted felons are being allowed to vote and outnumber Republicans. 
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Online mountaineer

I await Sen. Joe "Weathervane" Manchin's decision on impeachment with  :2popcorn:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Again, no mystery.  Manchin has few worries, for the Senate is a majority Republican, so the situation makes it clear for him.  He can SAFELY say no to impeachment, and he will, otherwise, West Virginia will send him to hell in the voter box.  He has no choice.

And I will venture a guess that the Republicans will not permit it to move forward within the Senate.  They will kill the effort outright, or face being primaried in their next election for certain.

The patience of the American people is being exhausted.  Congress is worthless, and they know it.  Either they start representing the American people, or face an early retirement from elected life.

WE ARE LONG OVERDUE FOR TERM LIMITS, AND NO PENSIONS, NO GOLDEN PARACHUTES.  SERVE AND GET OUT. 

There is no such thing as statesmen any longer.  They do and accomplish so little that almost no one in America thinks they are worth a good BM.

Offline bilo

I suspect this will occur all across the country, except on the left and northeast coasts, where illegals and convicted felons are being allowed to vote and outnumber Republicans.

I'm sure that's a big reason they are in a rush to vote on the "articles".
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home