Author Topic: Democrats unveil articles of impeachment against Trump  (Read 5270 times)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Democrats unveil articles of impeachment against Trump
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2019, 03:52:09 pm »
IMHO regardless if he is impeached or not, has a trial in the Senate and remains our President, Schift and Pelosi have already reiterated time and time again, that IF Trump remains president the 2020 election will not be a fair election. The DEMS are laying the groundwork as to why they will lose in 2020; interference in the election and corruption.  That is the message that they keep sending to the American public.  They are already making Trump's re-election invalid.  Yet the DEMS state one of the articles of impeachment is obstructing Congress???  Seems to me to be just the opposite; Congress IS obstructing this President.

I fear the retaliation from the left, including their voting base, should Trump be re-elected.
I don't fear them. But if they start something, I won't pity them, either.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2019, 04:00:46 pm »
The "obstruction" charge is ridiculously easy to dismiss when you consider that House investigators can just keep demanding more and more documents and witnesses for their fishing expedition until a president has no choice but to balk - then presto - you've got obstruction.
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2019, 04:07:11 pm »
I wasn't aware there was a crime called "Obstruction of Congress."  I guess they realized there's no Obstruction of Justice?
@Cyber Liberty

"Obstruction of Justice" would be the charge outside of government; the same charge inside government is "Obstruction of Congress". 

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2019, 04:14:02 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

Trump gives people names.  If impeached, his name will be "Impeached Trump" and that will stay with him the rest of his life.  I am not positive of the outcome of the vote in the House.  Will believe it when it happens.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2019, 04:15:34 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

"Obstruction of Justice" would be the charge outside of government; the same charge inside government is "Obstruction of Congress".

@Victoria33

I see.  Can you show me where it is in the Register?  If you find it, please forward it to Mark Levin, who could not locate it. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2019, 04:16:56 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

Trump gives people names.  If impeached, his name will be "Impeached Trump" and that will stay with him the rest of his life.  I am not positive of the outcome of the vote in the House.  Will believe it when it happens.

I am sure Pelosi has the votes, and if Trump is 1/2 the thug you say he is, he'll wear it as a badge of honor.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online DB

« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2019, 04:21:37 pm »
Obstructed Democrats is the actual charge. How dare he...

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2019, 04:28:28 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

I am not positive of the outcome of the vote in the House.  Will believe it when it happens.

Hey, @Victoria33   Maybe you should hitch your wagon to Pelosi's prayer chain.    88devil

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2019, 04:28:32 pm »
Kayleigh McEnany
@kayleighmcenany
·
1m
Democrats have hit a new disgusting, partisan low.

They have trampled on our Constitution.

Made a mockery of our government.

And stomped on the will of the American people.

America will remember these impeachment articles as a sad, self-interested low in American history!

@mystery-ak

I really do believe they have finally taken "a step too far". This may well wind up being the end of the Dim Party. They have awakened the "independent" voter to their corruption  that is non-affiliated with any party,and these are the people that will destroy them.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #34 on: December 10, 2019, 04:30:32 pm »
He/they lie with total impunity now.

@skeeter

It's not like he has anything to lose at this point.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #35 on: December 10, 2019, 04:34:01 pm »
Eric Trump
@EricTrump
·
41s
. @SpeakerPelosi
 and her swamp creatures are truly trying to destroy our nation. 

@mystery-ak

You do know that Pelosi's husband is in business with the Chinese government,right? He is even their official lawyer in the US.

How the HELL can this NOT be unethical for her to hold her position as the Speaker of the House,with her husband being business partners with a hostile government?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #36 on: December 10, 2019, 04:38:16 pm »
After all the hype, I'll be interested to see if this watered-down travesty is enough to satisfy the base? They wanted raw red meat and Pelosi's giving them tofu and sprouts.

Making it easy to dismiss also avoids calling Schiff or the Bidens, and tying up Sanders and Warren during the primaries. And by ignoring the Mueller report, which they once claimed held compelling grounds for impeachment, they avoid reopening that can of worms.

@Snarknado

The Dim screams of "DEYS (the Reps) RACIST,NSHIT!" begin in 10,9,8,..............

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #37 on: December 10, 2019, 04:41:24 pm »
@Snarknado

The Dim screams of "DEYS (the Reps) RACIST,NSHIT!" begin in 10,9,8,..............

@sneakypete

Al Green has already made that announcement.  Impeachment of Trump is necessary because of Slavery over 150 years ago.
I will NOT comply.

Offline verga

« Reply #38 on: December 10, 2019, 06:21:41 pm »
So they admit there was not bribery or collusion.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #39 on: December 10, 2019, 06:38:51 pm »
So they admit there was not bribery or collusion.

Exactly.
I will NOT comply.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #40 on: December 10, 2019, 07:38:19 pm »
Charlie Kirk
@charliekirk11
·
1m
Ironic:

Democrats are impeaching the president for "Abuse of Power" exactly ONE day after the most unprecedented abuse of government power was revealed in the IG Report

Yet Democrats are completely silent on those abuses

I wonder why?

🤔
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #41 on: December 10, 2019, 07:54:29 pm »
Matt Schlapp
@mschlapp
·
48m
Dear Senate GOP: if Impeachment comes to you focus on how all this got started.  Obama and Biden using their office to bring down Trump and to enrich the Biden family. Take the gloves off. Make it hurt. If Dems are not held accountable we will never have equal footing, ever
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #42 on: December 10, 2019, 10:11:33 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

@Victoria33

IMPOTUS  :laugh:

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #43 on: December 10, 2019, 10:22:43 pm »
By the end of next week President Trump will become the fastest impeached President, and the only first term elected President to be impeached in history.
and all because he deserves it.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #44 on: December 10, 2019, 10:27:37 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

Obstruction of Congress??? Exactly what is that and how did President Trump obstruct Congress?? 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #45 on: December 10, 2019, 10:30:49 pm »
@mystery-ak

I really do believe they have finally taken "a step too far". This may well wind up being the end of the Dim Party. They have awakened the "independent" voter to their corruption  that is non-affiliated with any party,and these are the people that will destroy them.

Yes, DEMS have taken a step to far, I only hope that the 'independent' voter will see the corruption and even some DEM voters, but I believe that's wishful thinking.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #46 on: December 10, 2019, 10:32:19 pm »
By the end of next week President Trump will become the fastest impeached President, and the only first term elected President to be impeached in history.

Thank you for your opinion, and with that being stated are you looking forward to a President Pence or perhaps a President Pelosi then?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #47 on: December 10, 2019, 10:33:56 pm »
Obstruction of Congress??? Exactly what is that and how did President Trump obstruct Congress??

I'm hoping she'll provide a link to where the crime "Obstruction of Congress"is defined in the National Register, so we can get it to Mark Levin.  He can't find such a crime.  The Rats are pissed Trump would not cooperate with their attempts to frame him for Biden's crimes.

:shrug:
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #48 on: December 10, 2019, 10:36:25 pm »
Thank you for your opinion, and with that being stated are you looking forward to a President Pence or perhaps a President Pelosi then?

He's posted that he supports Impeachment and removal.  He said he wasn't once, but he was kidding me.  I think he's rooting for President Pelosi.  All that would take is removing Trump, refusing to confirm the person Pence nominates for Veep, then Impeaching President Pence with the world's second-fastest Impeachment.

It's a source of pride....
I will NOT comply.

Offline Axeslinger

« Reply #49 on: December 10, 2019, 10:40:21 pm »

Damn son...all that hate’s gonna burn you up.

You’ve done such a damn fine job of perpetually whining, you’ve actually backed me into defending him here at TBR, something that RiV could tell you is no small feat.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2019, 10:45:32 pm by Axeslinger »
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson