Author Topic: Democrats pick Hillary Clinton as 2020 front-runner in new party poll  (Read 606 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Democrats pick Hillary Clinton as 2020 front-runner in new party poll

By Brian Pascus

December 9, 2019 | 4:56pm

A new poll of registered Democrats has Hillary Clinton as their top choice for the 2020 Democratic Party presidential nomination — and she’s not even running.

The online Harris Poll survey released by the Center for American Political Studies at Harvard found that Clinton placed first with 21% of the vote, followed closely by former Vice President Joe Biden at 20%, Sen. Bernie Sanders at 12%, Sen. Elizabeth Warren at 9% and former New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg at 7%.

It polled 1,859 voters and was conducted between Nov. 27 and 29 of this year.

Pollsters also surveyed respondents without Clinton in the race — and Biden came out first, with 29% of the vote, followed by Sanders at 16% and Warren at 13%.

more
https://nypost.com/2019/12/09/democrats-pick-hillary-clinton-as-2020-frontrunner-in-new-party-poll/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Democrats pick Hillary Clinton as 2020 front-runner in new party poll
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2019, 02:10:14 pm »
Democrats pick Hillary Clinton as 2020 front-runner in new party poll

By Brian Pascus

December 9, 2019 | 4:56pm

A new poll of registered Democrats has Hillary Clinton as their top choice for the 2020 Democratic Party presidential nomination — and she’s not even running.

The online Harris Poll survey released by the Center for American Political Studies at Harvard found that Clinton placed first with 21% of the vote, followed closely by former Vice President Joe Biden at 20%, Sen. Bernie Sanders at 12%, Sen. Elizabeth Warren at 9% and former New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg at 7%.

It polled 1,859 voters and was conducted between Nov. 27 and 29 of this year.

Pollsters also surveyed respondents without Clinton in the race — and Biden came out first, with 29% of the vote, followed by Sanders at 16% and Warren at 13%.

more
https://nypost.com/2019/12/09/democrats-pick-hillary-clinton-as-2020-frontrunner-in-new-party-poll/

A good economy, a disasterous dim coup attempt, and rising approval numbers for DJT?  Hitlerly night be the Adali Stevenson of her era.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2019, 02:31:33 pm »
Oh brother.  These people are stupid.  And Hillary will be stupid if she does decide to run. 

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2019, 02:47:41 pm »
What happened to all those polls saying dem voters were completely satisfied with the original gaggle of candidates?
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2019, 03:04:16 pm »
Dem presidential field is so pathetic that non-candidate Hillary tops the latest Harvard-Harris poll
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/12/dem_presidential_field_is_so_pathetic_that_noncandidate_hillary_tops_the_latest_harvardharris_poll_.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2019, 03:22:27 pm »
Dem presidential field is so pathetic that non-candidate Hillary tops the latest Harvard-Harris poll
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/12/dem_presidential_field_is_so_pathetic_that_noncandidate_hillary_tops_the_latest_harvardharris_poll_.html

I wonder why they didn't include Michelle 0 too - she'd knock Clinton off the map.
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2019, 04:11:47 pm »
I wonder why they didn't include Michelle 0 too - she'd knock Clinton off the map.
Because those who are pushing this poll know she won't run. Obama is a saint in the Democratic Party, though. It's about the only reason that his VP, Joe Biden, is still competitive.

But they probably think they can appeal to Clinton's ego and draw her into the race. I still say Democrats, while dead wrong, aren't stupid. They have to know better than to think that they can win with the same candidate that managed to lose to Trump. (And forget that popular vote nonsense. It wasn't a majority of the popular vote, plus she's hated in the Midwest states that ensured Obama's victory.) This poll is being driven by name recognition. I have a hard time finding a base in the Democratic Party that's going to defect to Clinton if she enters. The left is split between Bernie and Warren, the moderates and Obama-lovers are mostly in the Biden camp... and I firmly think the machine vote has left Clinton behind after '16.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2019, 04:16:41 pm »
Oh brother.  These people are stupid.  And Hillary will be stupid if she does decide to run.

@Applewood

Don't worry about them. They are not even real people. It's a Bubbette! PR stunt. She is getting ready to stagger into the race,and this is just prepping the ground and giving her an excuse for her Grand Entrance.

With any luck at all she won't even need two large young men to keep her upright.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2019, 04:18:41 pm »
What happened to all those polls saying dem voters were completely satisfied with the original gaggle of candidates?

@Snarknado

What happened to Mayor Buttplug? Wasn't he tied for first place a couple of days ago,and now he isn't even mentioned.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2019, 04:19:35 pm »

@Snarknado

You answered your own question.

Online jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2019, 06:12:31 pm »
HRC will be the Democommie nominee.  Why?  Because the rest have literally jumped off the cliff following AOC.  AOC is an insane kook with zero understanding of what it takes for a nation the size of the USA to operate.

The notion of eliminating air travel, internal combustion cars, and the most idiotic, elimination of cows and the mainstream Democommies embracing this nonsense is just the remedy for the Republicans to keep the Dems in a reduced capacity.

In 2020, it just does not matter WHO is their candidate, they will not beat Trump.  Only way they win is if his health fails him and he does not run, or he is not on this side of life.  MY big fear is that he has created so many enemies, one of them will attempt to JFK him.  In fact, Trump has perturbed some of the very same types as did JFK that led to his death.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2019, 06:30:25 pm »
BTW,is there any doubt in anybody's mind that it was the Clinton's that ordered and paid for this poll?

Offline Applewood

« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2019, 08:14:36 pm »
BTW,is there any doubt in anybody's mind that it was the Clinton's that ordered and paid for this poll?

@sneakypete

I suspect a whole lotta polls are paid for by candidates and the nefarious organizations behind them.  Not that it matters because polls in general are wholly unreliable.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2019, 08:32:13 pm by Applewood »

Offline aligncare

« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2019, 08:30:49 pm »
Hillary is not getting into the race. The only reason she’s making these noises now is to goose her flagging Clinton foundation “donations.”

Global donors want to make sure they get on line early for the influence peddling opportunities that a Hillary presidency would offer world leaders.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2019, 10:47:33 pm »
Hillary is not getting into the race. The only reason she’s making these noises now is to goose her flagging Clinton foundation “donations.”

@aligncare

Maybe. I do seem to recall reading the foundation cash was running low.

Still,she is a ego-maniac as well as a selfish bitch,and I don't believe she is going to give up on her dream of being the first "Whyman" president. Just look at all the money she and Bubba could steal if there were there again.

MY prediction has always been she will throw her pitchfork into the ring at the VERY last moment,declaring she is doing to to "save the country". The truth is she is a raging drunk whose health sucks,and she just isn't healthy enough to survive an actual campaign.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2019, 11:04:03 pm »
If at first you don't get the result you want poll poll again

Online jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2019, 07:03:24 am »
She will run.  But I believe she is managing this game from the sidelines.  You think all these fools jumped in because they seriously thought they could win?  Really?  3-6 of these fools are in solely as shills for Clinton.  She saw her primary adversary as Sanders.  So, Warren ran, and I believe Castro and 2-3 others, all to shave Sanders votes down and make it easy for her to win the primary.

You don't think she can manipulate the whole circus to have a brokered convention and only need to campaign for 4.5 months?  Think again.

And in terms of the money in the foundation, while receipts are down, they are not that far down.  I read where they were running about 60% of what they once were.  That is stlll a shitload of money.

They left DC broke, and today, they have billions salted away in their faux foundation, and multiple homes worth about a billion or so, so the Clintons are still raping and pillaging the land, and they intend to get more. 

If the USA elects this b*t*h and her pedophile husband, America is lost forever.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2019, 01:47:24 am »
da catfish wrote:
"A good economy, a disasterous dim coup attempt, and rising approval numbers for DJT?  Hitlerly night be the Adali Stevenson of her era."

Hopefully she'll follow Stevenson's path:
be the nominee twice in succession -- LOSE twice in succession.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2019, 05:51:59 pm »

@Snarknado

Manchelle wasn't an option because it was Bubbette! that paid for the poll,and the pollsters wanted to get paid.