Author Topic: Sabancaya Volcano [“Tongue of Fire”] continues spitting particulates into the Stratosphere, directly  (Read 482 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Electroverse by Cap Allon 12/10/2019

Sabancaya Volcano [“Tongue of Fire”] continues spitting particulates into the Stratosphere, directly cooling the planet

The activity at Sabancaya has been showing an increasing trend over the past days and weeks, reads volcanodiscovery.com. Explosions have been frequent (up to 5-6 per day) and have regularly produced thick ash plumes rising above 32,800 ft (9 km).

Particulates ejected above this height often penetrate the stratosphere where they linger and directly cool the planet. The Volcanic Ash Advisory Center (VAAC) Buenos Aires has confirmed at least 3 stratospheric ejections over the past 3 days alone, the largest being Dec. 8’s puff to 35,000 feet (12km).

Furthermore, INGEMMET reveals a lava dome is growing in the summit crater.

Sabancaya has been incredibly active since its latest eruptive period began on Nov 06, 2016.

More: https://electroverse.net/sabancaya-volcano-continues-spitting-particulates-into-the-strat/

Online mountaineer

Sounds like volcano season has started. I blame Greta Thunberg.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Time for Elizabeth Warren to start rounding Vulcanologist for arrest.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline PeteS in CA

The volcano is in a sparsely populated area of Peru, roughly midway between Cusco and the Chilean border.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Just Gaia acting to mitigate her hot flashes

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Sounds like it's gettin' ready for a "Mt. St. Helens" event.

Or... Krakatoa.

Offline dfwgator

HOW DARE YOU!

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Cooler than normal temps next year.  All that ass in the atmosphere.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.