Author Topic: A Safe Space Society Is A Totalitarian Nightmare.. Kurt Schlichter  (Read 172 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
A Safe Space Society Is A Totalitarian Nightmare
Kurt Schlichter

Posted: Dec 09, 2019 12:01 AM

As the undisputed star of the new film No Safe Spaces – the hit documentary on academia’s descent into Orwellian tyranny features a quick shot of a lawyer letter I wrote to some collegiate gulag apparatchiks – I wholeheartedly recommend that you go see it. Adam Carolla and Dennis Prager take you on a guided tour of the insanity and evil that has gripped academia, and it’s utterly terrifying. You need to see it not merely to gape at the freak show but to learn what’s coming for society as a whole. The dreary conformity factories that pretend to be providing our next generation of leaders with a higher education have instead embarked on a campaign of indoctrination designed to manufacture a generation of goose-stepping creeps who use their bizarre collection of buzzwords and fetishes as weapons to suppress any kind of dissent.

And the problem is that this PC Nazism is not just limited to academia. Eventually, these daddy-issue cadres are going to get out into the world and contaminate all of our institutions even worse than they are contaminated now. We’ve seen weeks of pretentious ruling caste losers presuming to lecture us on how we should fix the messes they and their pals made. Imagine if they compounded their failure with the desire to burn you at the stake for refusing to concede that a dude can get pregnant.
CARTOONS | Steve Kelley
View Cartoon

A dude can’t get pregnant, not ever. And there’s a whole generation of future elitists who would want to cancel you permanently for daring to state this indisputable fact.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2019/12/09/a-safe-space-society-is-a-totalitarian-nightmare-n2557640
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Re: A Safe Space Society Is A Totalitarian Nightmare.. Kurt Schlichter
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2019, 03:13:08 pm »
I may go see that with my son.  I like both Dennis and Adam Corolla.