Author Topic: The Morning Briefing: Ted Cruz Is the Democrats' Bogeyman Again  (Read 495 times)

Offline libertybele

The Morning Briefing: Ted Cruz Is the Democrats' Bogeyman Again
« on: December 09, 2019, 12:58:54 pm »

Sen. Ted Cruz spent much of his first term in Washington being the scourge of the American Left. To be fair, most of the Republican party found him to be quite the thorn as well. Cruz has had a bit of a break since President Trump became the media’s Public Enemy Number One. Those of us who are fans of Cruz have kind of missed him.

If this past weekend is any indication, Cruz seems to have regained his irritation mojo.

I really enjoy how Chuck Todd looks like he is about to burst a vein and Cruz is smiling and calm, waiting for the idiot to wander into his lair. The MSM is so desperate to cling to their Trump/Russia fantasies that they reach hysterical schoolgirl levels of ninny-ess at times.

The notion that Ted Cruz has now morphed into a Putin puppet is laughable, but he is getting under all the right people’s skin again...........

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/the-morning-briefing-ted-cruz-is-the-democrats-bogeyman-again/
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
Re: The Morning Briefing: Ted Cruz Is the Democrats' Bogeyman Again
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2019, 01:09:24 pm »
I don't necessarily think he's working for Putin, but I definitely think he's a corrupt sociopath preying on well-intentioned but naive social conservatives.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2019, 03:31:41 pm »
I don't necessarily think he's working for Putin, but I definitely think he's a corrupt sociopath preying on well-intentioned but naive social conservatives.

@Dexter, and the basis for your opinion is ...?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2019, 04:04:32 pm »
"The notion that Ted Cruz has now morphed into a Putin puppet is laughable" --- I couldn't agree more!!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2019, 04:28:57 pm »
*****rollingeyes*****

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2019, 04:42:33 pm »
Nope.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2019, 04:53:40 pm »

Little early for the bong huh Dexter
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Dexter

« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2019, 06:36:41 pm »

He's bought and paid for by big corporate/globalist interests just like most prominent politicians. When you listen to that man speak do you really feel sincerity in his words? He's a corporate shill that tells you what you want to hear and works for the highest bidder. He has no problem bending words or even lying when it suits his needs. He's a politician and a lawyer after all. How does he not give you the creeps? He's Hillary Clinton's counterpart in the puppet show that is U.S politics. People like him do nothing but perpetuate the status quo. The right wing needs far better people than that. The right wing needs real populists that don't work for globalists, not slimy ass lawyers like Ted Cruz that would dance for anybody that can make it rain.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2019, 06:43:44 pm by Dexter »
-Socrates

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2019, 06:48:55 pm »
He's bought and paid for by big corporate/globalist interests just like most prominent politicians. ...
 He's a corporate shill that tells you what you want to hear and works for the highest bidder. He has no problem bending words or even lying when it suits his needs.
That's a whole lot of accusations, without one shred of proof.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2019, 06:51:59 pm »
He's bought and paid for by big corporate/globalist interests just like most prominent politicians. When you listen to that man speak do you really feel sincerity in his words? He's a corporate shill that tells you what you want to hear and works for the highest bidder. He has no problem bending words or even lying when it suits his needs. He's a politician and a lawyer after all. How does he not give you the creeps? He's Hillary Clinton's counterpart in the puppet show that is U.S politics. People like him do nothing but perpetuate the status quo. The right wing needs far better people than that. The right wing needs real populists that don't work for globalists, not slimy ass lawyers like Ted Cruz that would dance for anybody that can make it rain.

@Dexter, got evidence? Or just your feeeeeeelings?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Dexter

« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2019, 06:56:15 pm »
That's a whole lot of accusations, without one shred of proof.

All you have to do is look at a politicians donors to see who they really work for. Money talks. They wouldn't be getting it if they weren't working for the interests of said donors. Ted Cruz is a globalist snake like most of the rest of them, and continuing to vote for those kinds of "conservatives" will ensure the continued weakening of our nation. Do your thing though; believe what you want. The globalists have already won anyway.

Do I really need to get into the many half-truths and even outright lies spoken by Lyin' Ted? You think he's one of the honest laywer-politicians?  :silly:
« Last Edit: December 09, 2019, 06:58:15 pm by Dexter »
-Socrates

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2019, 07:04:16 pm »

Do I really need to get into the many half-truths and even outright lies spoken by Lyin' Ted? You think he's one of the honest laywer-politicians?  :silly:

I really want to question your motives.  With a plethora a dirty lying stinking dimocractic pieces of shit, you choose to bad mouth maybe one of the most conservative voices in Washington.

Care to elaborate why?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Dexter

« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2019, 07:06:17 pm »
I really want to question your motives.  With a plethora a dirty lying stinking dimocractic pieces of shit, you choose to bad mouth maybe one of the most conservative voices in Washington.

Care to elaborate why?

I don't need to convince any of you that people like Hillary Clinton and Obama are trash that is ruining our nation. I come here trying to convince you that their counterparts that you vote for are in on it too.
-Socrates

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2019, 07:06:20 pm »
All you have to do is look at a politicians donors to see who they really work for. Money talks. They wouldn't be getting it if they weren't working for the interests of said donors. Ted Cruz is a globalist snake like most of the rest of them, and continuing to vote for those kinds of "conservatives" will ensure the continued weakening of our nation. Do your thing though; believe what you want. The globalists have already won anyway.

Do I really need to get into the way half-truths and even outright lies spoken by Lyin' Ted? You think he's one of the honest laywer-politicians?  :silly:

I have looked at Cruz's donations when he ran against O'Rourke last year.

I lot of law firms, mostly.
Globalist snake?
No, not really.

O'Rouke?
Alphabet (Google), other left wing groups.

If you've got it out for lawyers, in general, that's fine, I suppose, but Cruz has in the past, and is now again, bring to light things in the establishment and liberals (one and the same usually) don't want to talk about. He upsets the apple cart, which more people should do.
Seems he's got you worked up, too.
 :cool:

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2019, 07:08:40 pm »
He's Hillary Clinton's counterpart in the puppet show that is U.S politics. People like him do nothing but perpetuate the status quo. .

Just the opposite is true.
He angers the status quo, you know, the global warming, safe space, cancel culture idiots.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2019, 07:10:37 pm »
Just the opposite is true.
He angers the status quo, you know, the global warming, safe space, cancel culture idiots.

Didn't we have to slap Dexter around a number of months ago for his pro-climate change stance?  Sorry, if I have him confused with someone else.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2019, 07:13:18 pm »
Didn't we have to slap Dexter around a number of months ago for his pro-climate change stance?  Sorry, if I have him confused with someone else.

One and the same...

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2019, 08:13:00 pm »
I'm thinking

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2019, 08:16:33 pm »
I don't need to convince any of you that people like Hillary Clinton and Obama are trash that is ruining our nation. I come here trying to convince you that their counterparts that you vote for are in on it too.
Making unfounded accusations or in your case assumptions to be kind is in now way shape or form a factual argument formulated to convince anyone of anything through a coherent debate process.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2019, 08:23:50 pm »
Making unfounded accusations or in your case assumptions to be kind is in now way shape or form a factual argument formulated to convince anyone of anything through a coherent debate process.

Didn't you get the memo?  Arguing with millenials is tough and stuff.   :cool:

Offline berdie

« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2019, 10:37:36 pm »

Well, if you believe any politician doesn't do the same I consider you naïve.

Cruz is as good and better than most. He is trying to do the job that the voters of Texas elected him to do.

As far as the whole "Lyin' Ted" thing...puleeze. That was a Trump thing to discredit him. You do know that don't you?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2019, 11:00:08 pm »

The notion that Ted Cruz has now morphed into a Putin puppet is laughable, but he is getting under all the right people’s skin again...........

@libertybele

Has nothing to do with Putin. She is once again morphing into her former lust bunny and Master,John McLunatic.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2019, 11:01:25 pm »

@Dexter

Yup. She is an actor playing a role in order to get votes.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2019, 11:03:28 pm »
Didn't you get the memo?  Arguing with millenials is tough and stuff.   :cool:

I'm waiting for him to say: "Oh Boomer".
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.