Author Topic: Ocasio-Cortez says white supremacy must be defeated in climate change battle  (Read 775 times)

rangerrebew

December 7, 2019
Ocasio-Cortez says white supremacy must be defeated in climate change battle
By Eric Utter

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) recently blathered on about climate change, as she is wont to do.  At the Climate Crisis Summit in Des Moines, Iowa, she said: "The way we inoculate ourselves from continuing to burn up our planet at an unsustainable level, triggering feedback loops that we have not even begun to comprehend, is by honoring indigenous wisdom and allowing it to guide our climate policy. The way that we preserve our systems is by transitioning to principles of universality."

Feedback loops?  Rep. Ocasio-Cortez hasn't even begun to comprehend the Froot Loops she ate this morning.  We need to let indigenous wisdom guide our climate policy?  Are we to bring back the rain-dance and pray to the Great Spirit?  And what are the "principles of universality" to which she is referring?  If they are not already ours, are they really universal?

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/12/ocasiocortez_says_white_supremacy_must_be_defeated_in_climate_change_battle_.html

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Watch out.
This gal will be runnin' for president in 2028.
With a substantial following.

Offline skeeter

Watch out.

She speaks the language of many in this country - with grunts & clicks.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Watch out.

I don't know.   Most of her followers will be out in forests of azure, stoned immaculate out of their minds and homeless in 8 years. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Joe Wooten

Watch out.

I do not think she will win re-election in here CD next year. I'd bet san fran nan has got a primary replacment for her

Offline PeteS in CA

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline berdie

I do not think she will win re-election in here CD next year. I'd bet san fran nan has got a primary replacment for her

Although I never root for Nan...if she primaries AOC it could be a first.