Author Topic: Raassmusen Trump at 51 % Approval after hearings  (Read 250 times)

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Raassmusen Trump at 51 % Approval after hearings
« on: December 08, 2019, 02:46:14 am »
Raassmusen Trump at 51 % Approval after hearings

Friday Dec. 6, 2019

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_track_dec06
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
Re: Raassmusen Trump at 51 % Approval after hearings
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2019, 03:36:33 am »
I had to laugh at the story on RCP about how Pelosi's town hall showed how masterfully she handled impeachment. The whole farce was meant to sink Trump's approval and it failed miserably. Despite negative media coverage voters are starting to give him some credit for solid results. Imagine the howls of disbelief and ridicule if candidate-Trump had promised to reduce black unemployment from 8% to 5.5% in his first term. If a dem president accomplished that the media coverage would be non-stop but since it's Trump it's just a minor detail hardly worthy of mention.
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: Raassmusen Trump at 51 % Approval after hearings
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2019, 05:42:37 am »
The problem with the hearings is that the bi-coastal swill of foppy bureaucrats and catty congressional cheerleaders can't comprehend that their sanctimony, patronizing, and smartest-person-in-the-room consdescension doesn't play that well outside of yankee DC and the Antifa left coast.

But like the scorpion, they can't help to be but exactly what they are.
The Republic is lost.