Author Topic: Biden: ‘Nobody warned me’ about Hunter and Ukraine because Beau was dying  (Read 929 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hunter and Ukraine because Beau was dying
by Emily Larsen
 | December 07, 2019 07:30 PM

Joe Biden asserted that he never heard worries that his son Hunter Biden's role on a Ukrainian gas company could create a conflict of interest.

"Nobody warned me about a potential conflict of interest," Biden said Friday in an interview with NPR. "I never, never heard that once at all."

Hunter Biden was on the board of Burisma, a Ukrainian gas company, while his father was vice president and working on Ukrainian policy. President Trump asked the Ukrainian president this year to investigate the Bidens, prompting Democrats to launch impeachment proceedings against Trump.

George Kent, a top State Department official, testified during impeachment hearings in November that he raised conflict of interest concerns after he learned Hunter Biden was on Burisma's board.

“In February 2015, I raised my concern that Hunter Biden’s status as a board member could create the perception of a conflict of interest,” Kent said. “Let me be clear, I did not witness any effort by any U.S. official to shield Burisma from scrutiny."

Joe Biden told NPR that if Kent raised the issue with his staff, they did not tell him about it likely because his late son Beau Biden was battling cancer.

"Well, my son was dying so I guess that's why he said it, because my son was on his deathbed. But that that's not the reason why — they should have told me," Biden said.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/joe-biden-nobody-warned-me-about-hunter-potential-conflict-of-interest-because-beau-was-on-deathbed
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Well, whomever thought this reply up..it's brilliant imho  :shrug:

Will it work...hmmmm

:03: :03:

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Oh good grief!  Seems to me Uncle Joe is lacking in common sense. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Slow Joe, Uncle Joe, is now Lying Joe.  He knew what his son was doing in the Ukraine and in China.  He flew with his father, and Joe Biden knew every last step his son took to secure millions, perhaps tens of millions from these two countries.

My question is, how many other flights to other countries did Hunter take with his father and Lying Joe had no knowledge?  Many I'll bet!!!  Joe and Hunter are the worst kind of grifter, and they should both face serious criminal charges, with Joe facing the worst of it for his abuse of power.  And this d*ckh*ead is running  for POTUS!!!  Should come as no surprise, for his predecessor took a record bribe of $145 million from Putin and Co.  All of them should be indicted, convicted and dispatched for hundreds of felonies.  And how many billion did HRC and her pedophile husband take into their faux foundation?

Justice does not exist in the USA.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Nice try, but you sir are no Bill Clinton!
The Republic is lost.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Hunter and Ukraine because Beau was dying
by Emily Larsen
 | December 07, 2019 07:30 PM

J
Joe Biden told NPR that if Kent raised the issue with his staff, they did not tell him about it likely because his late son Beau Biden was battling cancer.

"Well, my son was dying so I guess that's why he said it, because my son was on his deathbed. But that that's not the reason why — they should have told me," Biden said.

@mystery-ak

Don't worry about it. Once they pass it,it will start to get pretty damn specific pretty damn quickly.

Who here,or anywhere else,believes that Hunter Biden,crackhead,alcoholic,and junkie,got that board seat based on his business knowledge? ANYBODY?

He got that board seat so the money could be funneled through him to his father,end now here is the father cowering behind the bones of the other son that died and looking for sympathy.

Name of the game,end of the story.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline dancer

(Scarecrow)
I could wile away the hours
Conferrin' with the flowers
Consultin' with the rain
And my head I'd be scratchin'
While my thoughts were busy hatchin'
If I only had a brain

I'd unravel any riddle
For any individ'le
In trouble or in pain

(Dorothy)
With the thoughts you'd be {A CHUMP'}
You could be another {TRUMP}
If you only had a brain

(Scarecrow)
Oh, I would tell you why
The ocean's near the shore
I could think of things I never thunk before
And then I'd sit and think some more

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Sad day when someone in the public eye uses his son's tragic death as political ploy. 

Biden is garbage.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mountaineer

Trots out the ol' dying family member excuse. Surely it will make him appear to be a sympathetic figure!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline bilo

Sad day when someone in the public eye uses his son's tragic death as political ploy. 

Biden is garbage.

Not only that, what kind of father throws his son under the bus. He's as much as admitting that what Hunter was doing was wrong.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline corbe

I expect Hunter will be in Rehab, whether he needs it or not, real soon.  That really places him 'off-limits'.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
   I expect Hunter will be in Rehab, whether he needs it or not, real soon.  That really places him 'off-limits'.
If I was Hunter I'd be worried, the tragic loss of another child just might be the boost Biden's campaign needs.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Not only that, what kind of father throws his son under the bus.

@bilo

The kind of father that uses his addicted son as a bagman to protect himself from corruption charges.

Offline PeteS in CA

Creepy Joe wasn't a functioning Vice President in 2015? Is that what Creeper was basically saying?

And yet in March, 2016, less than a year after Beau's death, there was Creepy Joe arm-twisting the Ukrainians into firing that prosecutor who was investigating Burisma?

Creepy Joe doesn't even lie skillfully ... but he believes the MSM will ignore his lies.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Oh, great. Joe Biden has turned into Auntie Nelda.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online mountaineer

Oh, great. Joe Biden has turned into Auntie Nelda.
:silly:

Offline bilo

@bilo

The kind of father that uses his addicted son as a bagman to protect himself from corruption charges.

We don't need to say anything more about why the Rats are so despicable do we.

Offline bilo

Creepy Joe wasn't a functioning Vice President in 2015? Is that what Creeper was basically saying?

And yet in March, 2016, less than a year after Beau's death, there was Creepy Joe arm-twisting the Ukrainians into firing that prosecutor who was investigating Burisma?

Creepy Joe doesn't even lie skillfully ... but he believes the MSM will ignore his lies.

Because they will

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@PeteS in CA

Well,he is right  about the MSM ignoring his lies. Like all other employees,the editors follow the orders of their bosses.

Online mountaineer

Phil Kerpen  @kerpen

Turns out it is surprisingly difficult to come up with a non-corrupt explanation for the VP's son getting a million bucks a year from a Ukrainian gas company while smoking crack in the VIP room of a DC strip club.

11:35 AM · Dec 7, 2019