Author Topic: U.S. Marines Investigate 3 Ancient Pyramids in Antarctica - You Tube video  (Read 6777 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: U.S. Marines Investigate 3 Ancient Pyramids in Antarctica - You Tube video
« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2019, 04:33:02 pm »
Quix's forums are awesome, a bit like Art Bell. At least, this is how I see it, Bigfoot, UFOs, Atlantis...

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2019, 04:38:59 pm »
WTF..

I have a whole Cat dedicated to the Impeachment..it is not buried...

@mystery-ak 

Ok,I read that far,and my chemo-brain is asking "She buried a cat to dedicate the Trump impeachment? WTF????"

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2019, 04:43:05 pm »
That's right.
 :beer:

@ roamer_1

WTF [...] shit!

YIKES! That seems to be my initial response to everything these days.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2019, 05:07:12 pm by sneakypete »

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!
« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2019, 04:46:54 pm »
MAYBE

This thread can get back to discussing a very interesting OP & topic.

BTW, "Alternate Realities" as a label for this forum was designed to be a broad category.

It can be argued that each of us lives in an alternate PAST reality because perception is ALL history, technically. And each of us has our own set of filters with which we perceive & construe ALL the realities we perceive.

Granted, I intended this forum to mostly entail those 'realities' which have a lot of disagreement about their validity & parameters.

That would include a LOT of FACTUAL stuff that merely has a lot of naysayers refusing to buy-into such fact-based factors involved.

e.g. too many folks still are clueless or refuse to accept the warehouses full of facts proving that Marxist globalism exists, has existed for MANY decades & is trying to shove the planet down the chute to hell after genocidally exterminating all but 500 million global citizens.

Those facts are extremely demonstrably provable in the globalists own words & deeds over many decades. But that doesn't stop many people from deep rooted & intense denial about such realities. Their 'alternate denial reality' is the false one.

I'm more inclined to believe that exotic structures exist in Antarctica. These specific pyramids? I don't know. Haven't examined the evidence that extensively. Plausibly. I just think there have been too many purported first person reports to dismiss it ALL out of hand.

Regardless, it IS an interesting topic and I'm happy to have it in this forum. I can't imagine where it would fit better.

No offense to anyone who disagrees.

However, I think Myst deserves all the help, affirmation, graciousness, support etc. she can get. This is a great place and due overwhelmingly to her. She is one of my most favorite people in all the world & certainly on the net.

wink777 :yowsa:

@mystery-ak

« Last Edit: December 09, 2019, 04:49:15 pm by Quix »
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline Quix

« Reply #29 on: December 09, 2019, 04:50:38 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO, AS WELL. We'd be awash in far more problems without you around!
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline Quix

« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2019, 04:53:31 pm »
@DCPatriot

You are a particular treasure to me. Your interest in varied exotic topics seems to parallel my own more than I have a right to expect. Have always been thankful for that.

I also like that you have plenty of strength of character to march by your own drum & not be swayed by temporary winds of opinion.

THANKS for being you.

Offline Quix

« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2019, 04:56:49 pm »
Quix's forums are awesome, a bit like Art Bell. At least, this is how I see it, Bigfoot, UFOs, Atlantis...

THANKS TomSea for being a very faithful correspondent on such topics. I'm always delighted to see you post. Love your interest & your personality. Thanks tons for being part of our Alt Real family.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2019, 04:59:17 pm »
http://www.earthfiles.com/antarctica/

ANTARCTICA:
ALIEN SECRETS BENEATH THE ICE

There is a huge secret hidden beneath the ice in Antarctica. Military whistleblowers report large alien structures under two miles of Antarctic ice.

Navy Seal Spartan 1 walked an alien hallway inscribed with mysterious hieroglyphs and tells investigative reporter Linda Moulton Howe that Antarctica’s alien presence spans centuries, linked to Star Gate portals around Earth and beyond our solar system.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I would hardly label Linda Moulton Howe a 'Kook'.   But, that's just me.

This 'intelligence' knows how to cancel gravity and create a surrounding shell/void which eliminates "resistance" in flight or submerged in a body of water.

They've been on this rock as long or longer than homo sapien.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #33 on: December 09, 2019, 05:03:35 pm »
@DCPatriot

You are a particular treasure to me. Your interest in varied exotic topics seems to parallel my own more than I have a right to expect. Have always been thankful for that.

I also like that you have plenty of strength of character to march by your own drum & not be swayed by temporary winds of opinion.

THANKS for being you.

Thank you very much, @Quix

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online roamer_1

« Reply #34 on: December 09, 2019, 05:03:47 pm »

Yeah, me too @sneakypete  :shrug:

Offline Quix

« Reply #35 on: December 09, 2019, 05:23:34 pm »

http://www.earthfiles.com/antarctica/

ANTARCTICA:
ALIEN SECRETS BENEATH THE ICE

There is a huge secret hidden beneath the ice in Antarctica. Military whistleblowers report large alien structures under two miles of Antarctic ice.

Navy Seal Spartan 1 walked an alien hallway inscribed with mysterious hieroglyphs and tells investigative reporter Linda Moulton Howe that Antarctica’s alien presence spans centuries, linked to Star Gate portals around Earth and beyond our solar system.

This 'intelligence' knows how to cancel gravity and create a surrounding shell/void which eliminates "resistance" in flight or submerged in a body of water.

They've been on this rock as long or longer than homo sapiens.

I think of LMH as being quite solid, too. Though I'm aware of many folks thinking of her as a kook.

Many think I'm a kook, too, including my deceased Dad. LOL.

Anyway--LMH has done a HUGE amount of work RE Antarctica. I think she has responsibly vetted her sources as well as workable--& above average due diligence.

Yeah, it appears the engineers of such structures have been around longer than 'The sons of Adam.'

Though, at some point, given all the halls of mirrors built on quicksand as LMH loves to say--who knows what the foundational 'realities' were/are.

e.g. Fallen angels with millennia to create very elaborate hoaxes seeding all kinds of things archeologically etc. could have set us up to believe a long string of things that are at least askew from absolute fact. Time & God will tell.

Thanks for stopping by--all reading & commenting on this interesting topic.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #36 on: December 09, 2019, 05:34:00 pm »

Alright @DCPatriot , I'll bite.
I remain reticent wrt the whole Antarctica shtick, my motive being the rather narrow source material... which while being pretty narrow, has been expanded exponentially by speculation. It needs more beef and less cowbell.  :laugh:

As to the pyramid angle = While not proven to be so, that much would not surprise me. Pyramids have been found the world over.

They've been on this rock as long or longer than homo sapien.

In that, I take a more historical aspect, which is right up my alley. And history, if myth and occult are attributed, provides the answer all the way along.

« Last Edit: December 09, 2019, 05:47:26 pm by roamer_1 »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #37 on: December 09, 2019, 06:00:11 pm »
Why is it I "hear" what I am reading as being spoken by Rod Serling,and I hear the music being played in the background?

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #38 on: December 09, 2019, 06:18:23 pm »
Alright @DCPatriot , I'll bite.

I remain reticent wrt the whole Antarctica shtick, my motive being the rather narrow source material... which while being pretty narrow, has been expanded exponentially by speculation. It needs more beef and less cowbell.  :laugh:

As to the pyramid angle = While not proven to be so, that much would not surprise me. Pyramids have been found the world over.

In that, I take a more historical aspect, which is right up my alley.

And history, if myth and occult are attributed, provides the answer all the way along.

As the Ancient Alien episode prelude includes:  "...the truth is right in front of us!"   :laugh:

@roamer_1

Thanks for taking a moment to chime in.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #39 on: December 09, 2019, 06:27:27 pm »
Why is it I "hear" what I am reading as being spoken by Rod Serling,and I hear the music being played in the background?

@sneakypete

The #1 reason most people poke fun at the topic is because the global media has mocked it while the official government response is denial.

Bottom line...there is NO WAY humankind will be shown that we're not the Lords of this Rock.   That we're simply a hobby/experiment.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #40 on: December 09, 2019, 06:30:29 pm »
@sneakypete

The #1 reason most people poke fun at the topic is because the global media has mocked it while the official government response is denial.

Bottom line...there is NO WAY humankind will be shown that we're not the Lords of this Rock.   That we're simply a hobby/experiment.

Not much has changed since the Heliocentric view of the Universe was King.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
« Reply #41 on: December 09, 2019, 08:52:01 pm »
Y'all called it right the first time.  Moved to Alternate Realities, which is where @Quix would like it.

Thank you!!!
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #42 on: December 10, 2019, 03:29:35 pm »
@ roamer_1

Well, don't blame chemo, it's just purt'near everything elicits that sort of response.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #43 on: December 10, 2019, 03:38:37 pm »
Well, don't blame chemo, it's just purt'near everything elicits that sort of response.

@Smokin Joe

Good point.

Offline Quix

Cleaning up my sticky section.

Just wanted to note that I still believe this topic will undergo layers of revelations in the not greatly distant future.

Time will tell.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2020, 06:16:42 pm by Quix »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Just wanted to note that I still believe this topic will undergo layers of revelations in the not greatly distant future.

Time will tell.

@Quix

NOT trying to be a wise-ass,but I believe it was 2 decades ago or so when I first read about this and saw some photos. I was standing in line in a supermarket and the headline and photo was all over the front page of a tabloid named something like "World News Weakly".  Or maybe it was "World News Weekly"? It was a long time ago.

They pretty much always had headlines and stories about Elvis coming back to live and giving us warnings,too.

I kinda miss those Elvis updates.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2020, 06:55:45 pm by sneakypete »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Quix

NOT trying to be a wise-ass,but I believe it was 2 decades ago or so when I first read about this and saw some photos. I was standing in line in a supermarket and the headline and photo was all over the front page of a tabloid named something like "World News Weakly".  Or maybe it was "World News Weekly"? It was a long time ago.

They pretty much always had headlines and stories about Elvis coming back to live and giving us warnings,too.

Weekly World News was the home of "Bat-Boy."  I miss the Page Five Girl.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Quix

@Quix

LOL.

Very understandable.

I still give fringe stuff a lot of grace because the fringe groups earliest & most accurately predicted who Hitler would become & what he would do.

Hard to tell what will filter out into 'conventional reality' from 'alternate realities.'

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Weekly World News was the home of "Bat-Boy."  I miss the Page Five Girl.

@Cyber Liberty

That was it!

Say what you will,but there were always more entertaining than the NYT,and the reporting was just as accurate,if not more accurate.

Offline dancer

Time will tell.
Agree.  POTUS keeps hinting about "Technologies," etc. Can't wait for his disclosures.