Author Topic: More than 100 Jewish graves defaced in France with Nazi swastikas  (Read 843 times)

Online mountaineer

More than 100 Jewish graves defaced in France with Nazi swastikas
‘Jews are and make France,’ says French president
    Chiara Giordano
    2 days ago
More than 100 Jewish graves have been defaced with Nazi swastikas in an antisemitic attack in France.

The graves were found spray-painted with antisemitic inscriptions in the town of Westhoffen, near Strasbourg, on Tuesday – the same day as a similar incident in the nearby village of Schafhouse-sur-Zorn.

France has Europe’s biggest Jewish community – about 550,000 – and antisemitic attacks are common, with more than 500 alone in 2018.  ...

The graffiti marked the latest in a string of antisemitic acts in the Bas-Rhin region. ...

More from Independent (U.K.)

**nononono*
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Lando Lincoln

Re: More than 100 Jewish graves defaced in France with Nazi swastikas
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2019, 02:25:49 pm »
This rise is anti-semiticism, particularly in Europe, is very troubling.  And, incomprehensible to me. 
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2019, 02:26:39 pm »
A Swedish Jew posted on Twitter:
Annika H Rothstein
@truthandfiction

Went to get a new National ID card & passport at a police station in #Sweden, handing in employment papers from an Israeli newspaper as well as proof of ID with 2 very Jewish names (while wearing a Magen David btw). Got back my ID and my nose has been doctored as seen below.

This is what she really looks like:

Welcome to Europe in the 21st century, much like Europe in the 20th century.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2019, 03:25:09 pm »
I happen to know who Annika is and that she has gone on to work with Rebel Media, in fact, she has been posted here before per going into Venezuela.   https://twitter.com/truthandfiction

Online mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2019, 07:27:27 pm »
This rise is anti-semiticism, particularly in Europe, is very troubling.  And, incomprehensible to me.
It's really quite sickening. Last year, we visited Worms, Germany, and saw an ancient Jewish cemetery that - somehow - survived the Hitler era. I'd hate to think of those graves, hundreds of years old, being desecrated.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2019, 07:45:02 pm »
Antisemitism was not wiped out in Europe by WW2, it just went into hiding (in people's minds). France was particularly bad, and then migration from former French colonies in North Africa augmented the ugly. So the situation is that in many communities, police and government officials are less than diligent about investigating and prosecuting antisemitic vandalism and violence.

120 or 130 years ago, Zionism was founded and rooted in the perception that Jews would never be safe in EuroLand. Hitler and Stalin justified that perception, and with Holocaust survivors almost all dead, IMO, Holocaust denial will become mainstream before the 100th anniversary of the end of WW2. Thus proving the founders of Zionism correct.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2019, 09:49:51 pm »
Annika, she gives her speech in English, it is translated to Spanish. It is in the Legislative Assembly down there and this happened this past February. This has been posted at least, 2 times here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdYrp_9FvuQ

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Hair-raising experience. She speaks Spanish, probably, in a limited way like mine compared to a native-speaker.

She's real sharp; months ago her twitter has been devoted to some downtime, if I dare not offend towards more mundane issues, what she wears, drinking and the like.   But this above was great and she was there during a lot of the blackouts we hear about. Loss of electricity. Gritty reporter.  Looks like she has gotten back to business and it's fine whatever she does, I just didn't find it interesting.

Annika is a Swedish citizen  (but knows England well and you can hear her speak, she talks, imho, like an American), I once called her a "hero" for what she went through and she noted that actually. She is very lively..... so, I'm back to her twitter but citing a lot of anti-semitism going on too, is not so much as my forte but nonetheless, she's quite a person.

And anyway, she did her freelancing journalism, if I'm not mistaken, she has appeared in the Daily Beast and I believe Rebel Media hired her, that's what I remember. But I was very interested in her trips to Venezuela, going through the blackouts and so on.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2019, 10:35:23 pm by TomSea »

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2019, 10:07:20 pm »
I offered a unique spelling of semitism above.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2019, 10:10:40 pm »
More than 100 Jewish graves defaced in France with Nazi swastikas
‘Jews are and make France,’ says French president
    Chiara Giordano
    2 days ago

More from Independent (U.K.)

**nononono*

@mountaineer

Yet we never hear of unprovoked attacks on Muslims. Makes no sense to me. MOST Jews are harmless. No one that is even semi-sane can say the same thing about Muslims.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2019, 07:22:39 am »
As Europe makes the conversion to become islamic states, expect the destruction of everything Jewish and Christian.  Do you honestly believe Notre Dame was accidental?  If the truth of that came out, the French would be killing (nope) in the street in great numbers.  France is on the verge of becoming an islamic state, which should be executed by the year 2030.  After that timeframe, I fully expect France to become destroyed like Lebanon or Syria.  By 2050, I believe all signs of Jewish and Christian heritage will all be destroyed, and most Christians and Jews will have started the mass exodus out of France to save their lives.  That is reality!!!!!!

(edited)

« Last Edit: December 08, 2019, 10:56:05 am by TomSea »

Offline TomSea

« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2019, 10:35:42 am »
https://www.ibtimes.com/france-pledges-hate-crime-office-after-jewish-cemetery-desecrated-2879089

France is going to open up a "hate crimes" office, there have been a few of these stories I've passed by on.

No arrests have been made, in fact, this kind of thing has gone on in the US as well and Neo-Nazi types have been arrested.

Apparently, there is an 18 year old who is already a "Neo-Nazi" of importance it is said, volunteer firefighter as well.

Volunteer firefighter, 18, ran division of neo-Nazi group that ordered Hitler-style synagogue vandalism attacks as FBI says he also wanted to attack black shoppers at a New Jersey mall and planned his 'badass' suicide by cop

Richard Tobin
, 18, ran the 'Great Lakes Cell' of neo-Nazi group The Base during the time he worked with the Brooklawn Fire Company in New Jersey
    He admitted to being behind attacks of Temple Jacob in Hancock, Michigan September 21 and Beth Israel Sinai Congregation in Wisconsin  on September 22

...'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7706859/New-Jersey-volunteer-firefighter-18-ran-neo-Nazi-group-planned-suicide-cop-mall-attack.html

So, you see in red, he already admitted to some vandalism of a Jewish site.

There was this Canadian who went AWOL from the Canadian army, he was called a "Neo-Nazi" type, now, this article says maybe these Neo-Nazis helped him flee Canada into the USA.

From the Sun, just yesterday:

Helping an ex-soldier to illegally enter the US

The Base are reportedly hiding Patrik Jordan Mathews, 26, a Canadian ex-solider with links to neo-Nazis, whose whereabouts are unknown.

The extremist group is said to have helped Mathews to enter into the US illegally from his native Manitoba and have since kept his location under wraps.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10490779/neo-nazi-social-network-the-base-paramilitary-training/

Too bad that an 18 year old could become involved in this kind of stuff. It's not surprising really. The internet has a lot of pluses, we interconnect. It also has some very dark corners as well. Another "kid" getting caught up in this Neo-Nazi stuff.

The Daily Mail article has a picture of some of their vandalism in Racine Wisconsin and in Michigan.  These people can't be counted out.

« Last Edit: December 08, 2019, 10:39:00 am by TomSea »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2019, 01:31:49 pm »
@TomSea

a Canadian ex-solider with links to neo-Nazis,

WTH does that mean? Is his neighbor a Neo-Nazi?

His cousin?

Maybe his wife's cousin,twice-removed?

He is either a freaking Nazi or he isn't. Which one is it?

I am SOOOO freaking tired of all this "guilt by association".  I doubt there is a single one of us anywhere that isn't somehow linked to horrible people by neighborhood,occupation,blood,marriage,or membership in some association or another,but I flat REFUSE to go around carrying someone else's guilt on my shoulders.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2019, 01:34:19 pm by sneakypete »

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2019, 02:19:43 pm »

Me too.

Santana was right on the money. Seems like people are forgetting WW II. Even Angela Merkle had never been to Auschwitz until last week. What does that say?
« Last Edit: December 08, 2019, 02:21:11 pm by Gefn »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2019, 03:51:54 pm »

@Lando Lincoln

Nothing mysterious about it to me. There has always been a lot of antisemitism in Europe. Unlike America,Europe has been fighting religious wars using actual weapons for thousands of years. Hell,the Christians fought each other for over 400 years over who had the "One,TRUE religion". Why is it surprising they would fight the Jews? Jews were always outsiders in Europe because the Christian rulers of Europe hated and feared them BECAUSE they weren't Christians.

And now,we have massive hordes of foreign invaders coming into Europe and demanding all the "fee stuff" they can get,and who are also so arrogant they are demanding that Islam be recognized as the "One True Religion".

The only thing surprising about this to me is they still haven't reached the point where there is open armed warfare in the streets.

It's coming,though. It is as inevitable as sunrise.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2019, 03:53:30 pm by sneakypete »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2019, 03:59:20 pm »
Me too.

Even Angela Merkle had never been to Auschwitz until last week. 

@Gefn

Seriously??????

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2019, 04:48:29 pm »
@Gefn

Seriously??????

@sneakypete

https://www.npr.org/2019/12/06/785572011/merkel-tours-auschwitz-with-sense-of-shame-and-warns-of-resurgent-anti-semitism

Merkel Tours Auschwitz With 'Sense Of Shame' And Warns Of Resurgent Anti-Semitism

Bogdan Bartnikowski recalls occasionally asking older inmates, out of innocence or desperation, when he would be released from Auschwitz. He recalls, too, the answer that inevitably came back.

"You want to be free?" they would tell Bartnikowski, who was 12 at the time. After a mirthless laugh, they would point to the chimneys. "This is how you get out. There is no other way out."

Bartnikowski, now 87, recounted his story Friday during German Chancellor Angela Merkel's visit to the Auschwitz-Birkenau complex in Poland. The visit, Merkel's first official tour of the notorious Nazi concentration camp since she took office 14 years ago, marks just the third time a German leader has visited to the standing symbol of the Holocaust — and the first in about 25 years.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2019, 04:50:10 pm by Gefn »

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2019, 04:53:11 pm »
@sneakypete I also stand corrected, in the sense, according to the article she did visit Buchenwald with Elie Wiesel and President Obama ten years ago. I didn’t know that.  :blonde moment:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2019, 05:08:09 pm »
@sneakypete I also stand corrected, in the sense, according to the article she did visit Buchenwald with Elie Wiesel and President Obama ten years ago. I didn’t know that.  :blonde moment:

@Gefn

She seems to have visited it one other time,too. Not that it matters. I am guessing once would be all most people would need.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2019, 05:14:34 pm »
Merkel To Visit Auschwitz For First Time

Thread posted on this. That's okay if one missed it.