Author Topic: Bon Appetit Apologizes After NYPD Cop Bites Into Razor Blade Sandwich at Queens Shop  (Read 739 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Bon Appetit Apologizes After NYPD Cop Bites Into Razor Blade Sandwich at Queens Shop
The officer was taken to a hospital, where he was treated and released; Bon Appetit issued a lengthy apology
By Myles Miller
Published 5 hours ago | Updated 18 minutes ago

An NYPD officer assigned to the department's Critical Response Command found a razor blade in a sandwich he bought from a specialty food store in Queens, a police spokesman tells News 4.

The officer, who has not been identified, bought the sandwich at Bon Appetit in Rockaway Park around 4:30 p.m. Thursday, took a bite and immediately realized he had a cut in his mouth, the spokesman said. Then he found the blade.

The officer was taken to a hospital, where he was treated and released. A DNA sample was recovered from the blade and is being tested, the spokesman said. News 4 obtained a very grainy photo of what appears to be some bread, a silver razor blade clearly evident next to it.

Read more at: https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/NYPD-Officer-Razor-Sandwich-Bodega-Bon-Appetite-565882592.html

I am hazy on the law, Bon Apetit may apologize but I figure, the officer has a good case to sue. Awful story and my thoughts are with the poor victimized officer.

Offline PeteS in CA

The store employee, when identified, should be charged with attempted murder. But this is NYC, so I won't be looking like a Smurf.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
In Albuquerque, I forget the chain now, it wasn't one of the biggest ones like McDonald's but they are still well-known and the employee spat in the officer's hamburger and he was able to win a large amount of money based on "mental suffering" I believe. That was probably the first verdict, I'm sure it was appealed. I do not know where it went from there. Sometimes, things change substantially on appeal. But to me, this seems like a similar type of situation.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2019, 08:08:01 pm by TomSea »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
...when an "apology" is not enough.  This is an assault.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
As Cindy Adams use to say in her column, “only in New York”
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline PeteS in CA

As Cindy Adams use to say in her column, “only in New York”

Sadly, there are probably denizens of several cities who are 22222frying pan 'ing each other wondering why they didn't think of this.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
There needs to be some jailtime after a full beatdown with a nightstick.
The Republic is lost.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
There needs to be some jailtime after a full beatdown with a nightstick.

A Maglite Migraine.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: