Author Topic: Democrats’ Star Impeachment Panelist Caught LYING UNDER OATH – He’s Heading to Prison!  (Read 393 times)

rangerrebew

Democrats’ Star Impeachment Panelist Caught LYING UNDER OATH – He’s Heading to Prison!

(Gateway Pundit) – In November Trump supporter Roger Stone was found guilty in a far left DC court for making false statements under oath.

Roger Stone faces up to 50 years in prison or until death, whichever comes first.

Roger Stone was dragged into court ONLY because he is a prominent Republican activist who supported Donald Trump! And he was charged with process crimes that occurred only after he was called in to testify.

https://rightcountry.com/democrats-star-impeachment-panelist-caught-lying-under-oathg-hes-heading-to-prison/

Online Hoodat

Marie Yovanovitch also lied under oath.  When can we expect charges to be levied?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
This provable lie will go unpunished, because the Rats will call any investigation into Feldman's lie under oath "witness tampering."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline PeteS in CA

This is the real Gateway Pundit headline and article - note the lack of the clickbait claim in the headline!, https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/12/democrats-star-impeachment-panelist-noah-feldman-lied-under-oath-give-him-the-roger-stone-treatment-send-him-to-prison/

Democrats’ Star Impeachment Panelist Noah Feldman LIED UNDER OATH – Give him the Roger Stone Treatment – SEND HIM TO PRISON!

Feldman testified UNDER OATH that he was an “Impeachment skeptic” until the president’s July 25 call.

But this was a lie.

In a Vice Article on 5/17/17 Feldman stated that President Trump committed impeachable acts.

This is perjury.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
:yawn2:

For gosh sakes, let's not point out how conflicted the Rat witnesses are.  Especially when all your side has are presumptions and suppositions, as Jonathon Turley pointed out.  WTH is he anyway?  Jut some dumb-ass scholar.

:yawn2: indeed....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

For gosh sakes, let's not point out how conflicted the Rat witnesses are.  Especially when all your side has are presumptions and suppositions, as Jonathon Turley pointed out.  WTH is he anyway?  Jut some dumb-ass scholar.

:yawn2: indeed....
Well, they do have the votes to impeach President Trump in the House.  Yawn if you want but I think it is significant.

Jut some dumb-ass scholar.

Agreed.  He aint smart like the "poorly educated."

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Well, they do have the votes to impeach President Trump in the House.  Yawn if you want but I think it is significant.

What can I say?  Your side outnumbers us in the House, and they have zero principles.

Agreed.  He aint smart like the "poorly educated."

He's as stupid as a rock, your friends in the media claim.  In fact, your people are mass emailing George Washington U, demanding he be fired for his apostasy.  I assume you got your demand in?
I will NOT comply.

What can I say?  Your side outnumbers us in the House, and they have zero principles.

He's as stupid as a rock, your friends in the media claim.  In fact, your people are mass emailing George Washington U, demanding he be fired for his apostasy.  I assume you got your demand in?
@Cyber Liberty
I wasn't aware John Turley was facing a backlash until I did a google search on "George Washington University email campaign."  That kind of tactic is why I hate liberals almost as much as you hate liberals.  I don't begrudge Turley for having a different opinion than me, or for being an expert in constitutional law, and I thought he made some good points in his testimony.  I loathe the President and Anti-Fa loathes the President.  I am not Anti-Fa anymore than Nazis who support Trump represent all Trump supporters.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty
I wasn't aware John Turley was facing a backlash until I did a google search on "George Washington University email campaign."  That kind of tactic is why I hate liberals almost as much as you hate liberals.  I don't begrudge Turley for having a different opinion than me, or for being an expert in constitutional law, and I thought he made some good points in his testimony.  I loathe the President and Anti-Fa loathes the President.  I am not Anti-Fa anymore than Nazis who support Trump represent all Trump supporters.

Upon these, I certainly agree. 22chief tri22
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
:beer: cheers for free speech

:beer:  When we can eventually agree on something, it's a positive thing.   :yowsa:
I will NOT comply.

:beer:  When we can eventually agree on something, it's a positive thing.   :yowsa:
I think we can also agree on the awesomeness of my next joke.

I told my wife I was depressed.  I told her every time I look into the mirror I see a fat, old man with few accomplishments in life to boast about.  I told her I needed her to tell me something complimentary to lift my spirits.

See told me my eye-sight was perfect 8888crybaby

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I think we can also agree on the awesomeness of my next joke.

I told my wife I was depressed.  I told her every time I look into the mirror I see a fat, old man with few accomplishments in life to boast about.  I told her I needed her to tell me something complimentary to lift my spirits.

See told me my eye-sight was perfect 8888crybaby

:laugh: Happens to me every day...lo.
I will NOT comply.