Author Topic: Today's Toons 12/9/19  (Read 4874 times)

Online pookie18

Today's Toons 12/9/19
« on: December 09, 2019, 11:13:00 am »

Click below for related story:

Click below for Tony's toons:

Click below for related video:

Click for related story:

This Thread Brought To You By The Letter T:

(Thank you, Polly Ticks)

In Case You Missed It Dept.:

Colin Kaepernick scheduled a quarterback workout for NFL scouts to view him Saturday but that day he switched the rules and the locale and it all fell through. I once had a job interview at McDonald's, but at the last minute I told them to meet me at Popeye's. The racists wouldn't hire me!

The White House reported that President Trump scheduled a signing ceremony at the White House where he will sign a bill into law that bans torture and animal cruelty of any kind. We all know what this means. Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer and Adam Schiff now support animal cruelty.

The London Daily Mail reports Prince Andrew flew off to Portugal to escape the media glare over his dismissal from royal duties. On Friday Prince Andrew's birthday plans were canceled by Queen Elizabeth, but it could have been worse. They could have been canceled by Hillary Clinton.

Hunter Biden may testify about his Ukraine and China money deals after he was kicked out of the Navy for cocaine. He also has women scandals. The shame is, Democrats are so distracted by their hatred of Trump, they don't realize they FINALLY have a Biden who could get elected president.

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff gaveled the impeachment hearings to a merciful close. The Democratic Members weren't exactly trotting out their A-team last week. The way Adam Schiff stares at a camera you'd think he just got spotlighted by the game warden.

San Francisco's newly elected District Attorney made national news on election night when he announced that he will not arrest anyone for public urination inside the city limits. I hear they are remaking a TV series based on the movie On Golden Pond. It's called the Streets of San Francisco.

President Trump hosted a ceremony in the Rose Garden at the White House in which he honored Conan the Hero Army dog who was wounded cornering the ISIS leader to his death. Conan is trained to attack criminals. Democrats can't explain how Trump escaped again.

Michael Bloomberg, worth fifty-five billion cash, announced for the Democratic nomination for president. He was immediately dismissed by party regulars for being too old, too rich and too white. They may change their tune when Michael introduces his Medicare's On Me program.

Michael Bloomberg jumped into the presidential race, spending thirty-three million dollars on ads the first day that attack the president. Some genius consultant sold Bloomberg on the idea that if you attack Trump, it will weaken him. Some guys are always the last to get the word.

The Atlanta Constitution reported that Jimmy Carter is feeling well and was released from the hospital after brain fluid was removed. He just turned ninety-five. One look at the current field of candidates and you see why Democrats refer to Jimmy Carter as their bright new star of the future.

The National Weather Service reports a monster Arctic storm this week is blowing across the Midwest and into the Eastern Seaboard. It's throwing off everybody's daily routine. Chicago was slammed by freezing sixty-five-mile an hour winds on Wednesday, delaying hundreds of murders.

-- Argus Hamilton

Offline Polly Ticks

Re: Today's Toons 12/9/19
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2019, 01:17:54 pm »
Thanks, Pookie!
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online pookie18

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2019, 02:58:48 pm »
Thanks, Pookie!

You're welcome, Polly Ticks!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2019, 04:14:02 pm »
Yaaaay!  It's Monday, with a fresh batch of Toons and Extras!  Thanks, Pookie!!!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online pookie18

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2019, 04:21:46 pm »
Yaaaay!  It's Monday, with a fresh batch of Toons and Extras!  Thanks, Pookie!!!

My pleasure, CL!

Offline verga

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2019, 04:44:24 pm »
Thank you Pookie
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online pookie18

« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2019, 04:45:41 pm »
Thank you Pookie

You're welcome, as always, Verga!

Offline ricebug

« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2019, 07:49:29 pm »
G'day, Pookie!!

Online pookie18

« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2019, 08:12:02 pm »

Offline Sarge

« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2019, 08:58:19 pm »
Thanks Pookie!
RIP Chopper 5-7-13 to 1-19-16
Hail 새 새끼  2-25-2020 - Present

Online pookie18

« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2019, 09:02:05 pm »
Thanks Pookie!

My pleasure, as ever, Sarge!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2019, 04:12:58 am »
San Francisco's newly elected District Attorney made national news on election night when he announced that he will not arrest anyone for public urination inside the city limits. I hear they are remaking a TV series based on the movie On Golden Pond. It's called the Streets of San Francisco.

Just another Liberal/Leftist cesspool....

Thanks, pookie!  :seeya: :patriot:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online pookie18

« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2019, 11:09:24 am »
Just another Liberal/Leftist cesspool....

Thanks, pookie!  :seeya: :patriot:

You're welcome, Smokin Joe!