Author Topic: What if we're all wrong about men?  (Read 335 times)

Offline corbe

What if we're all wrong about men?
« on: December 05, 2019, 08:17:00 pm »
What if we're all wrong about men?

by Suzanne Venker

December 05, 2019 02:56 PM

Almost exactly seven years ago, I wrote an article headlined “The War on Men” that went viral. The best feedback came not from the legions of angry feminists whose emails flooded my inbox, but from clinical psychiatrist Paul Dobransky, M.D., who wrote a response piece in Psychology Today.

“Men know women are powerful, and we don’t mind that one bit. It empowers us that you’re empowered,” he wrote. “Unless, that is, you disempower us in order to feel empowered.”

That’s precisely what I tried to get across in my article when I wrote of women knocking men down off their pedestals. “In a nutshell, women are angry. They’re also defensive, though often unknowingly. That’s because they’ve been raised to think of men as the enemy. Armed with this new attitude, women pushed men off their pedestal (women had their own pedestal, but feminists convinced them otherwise) and climbed up to take what they were taught to believe was rightfully theirs.”

It was my way of saying that women have emasculated men and that this approach to getting what women want (power) doesn’t work. “It is precisely this dynamic — women good/men bad — that has destroyed the relationship between the sexes.”

<..snip..>

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/what-if-were-all-wrong-about-men
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: What if we're all wrong about men?
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2019, 03:23:00 am »
I'll put this in the No Sh** Sherlock file.
The Republic is lost.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2019, 04:30:28 am »
Pay attention! It's educational:

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2019, 05:27:45 am »
"In a nutshell, women are angry. They’re also defensive, though often unknowingly. That’s because they’ve been raised to think of men as the enemy. Armed with this new attitude, women pushed men off their pedestal (women had their own pedestal, but feminists convinced them otherwise) and climbed up to take what they were taught to believe was rightfully theirs.”

It was my way of saying that women have emasculated men and that this approach to getting what women want (power) doesn’t work.

The lie is so profound...
Women have LOST all their power. Women are more objectified now than ever. Women have lost all respect and all roads toward respect. They have lost all security, and protection.

What has been traded for this illusion of power is every single female thing. And it is the very worst aspect of our time.

In the end, men will be men. We are built for autonomy, and we are self contained. Those that buy into the lie lose their masculinity, and the rest of us point and laugh. We lose hearth and home, good food and children, but we can fall back on our own cooking, bar food, and temporary companions. We will BE just fine.

But women are losing it ALL.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2019, 02:28:42 pm »
The lie is so profound...
Women have LOST all their power. Women are more objectified now than ever. Women have lost all respect and all roads toward respect. They have lost all security, and protection.

What has been traded for this illusion of power is every single female thing. And it is the very worst aspect of our time.

In the end, men will be men. We are built for autonomy, and we are self contained. Those that buy into the lie lose their masculinity, and the rest of us point and laugh. We lose hearth and home, good food and children, but we can fall back on our own cooking, bar food, and temporary companions. We will BE just fine.

But women are losing it ALL.
The biggest lie of the feminist movement was the one propagated by their high leaders, like Gloria Steinem, that males and females are virtually identical in mental processes.
If that were true, then men dominating the fields of science, engineering, tech, etc. is only due to the oppression of women.
That belief coincided with the "blank slate" theory of brain development in that we are only what we are inculcated with, and genetics counts for nothing as far as mental processes.
We now know that idea is bunk and that we are hard-wired for most mental processes, and males and females differ greatly in their brain wiring.
Those sixties feminists told women that men are their enemy and were to be opposed and defeated if at all possible. Many of those feminists still hold those views and poison the minds of young women. Many of them are also in academia where they do the most harm.
Quite a bit of today's societal problems can be traced to those lunatic, leftist, radical feminists and their war on men.