Author Topic: Rush Transcripts...Dec. 5th  (Read 435 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush Transcripts...Dec. 5th
« on: December 05, 2019, 07:00:59 pm »
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/

The American People Understand This Hateful Charade

Dec 5, 2019

RUSH: Hey, hey, hey, great to be back with you, folks. Been chomping at the bit to get here. Rush Limbaugh and the EIB Network. It’s 800-282-2882 if you want to be on the program today.

Like everybody, I’m watching this stuff, and I’m really bothered by it. It’s making me very uncomfortable, but not for the reasons that you think. This whole thing is a charade. Everything since Trump was elected was a charade. Now, don’t misunderstand. I’m not suggesting that this isn’t real. It is very real.

The Democrats are trying to get rid of Donald Trump. But the way they’re doing it is a charade. And it’s just painful to me to watch everybody react to the daily narratives the Democrats set and respond and react to that rather than to just pooh-pooh this and properly characterize what it is.

Now, I think the American people and you people in this audience are doing a far better job understanding what’s going on than learned analysts and highly paid commentators on cable TV and the internet. You can watch those three bogus witnesses yesterday and immediately be repelled by them.

You watch those three people, and you understand exactly what William F. Buckley meant when he said, “I would rather be governed by the first 600 names in the Boston phone book than the Harvard Law faculty.” Exactly. And you people watching this I’m sure are rejecting these people, you’re offended by them, you can see their smugness, you can see their arrogance, you can see their conceit, and you can see that they hate you.

You can see that they resent the hell out of you and they want to get rid of Donald Trump simply because you succeeded and elected him. They don’t have any constitutional reason to get rid of Donald Trump. They’re getting rid of Donald Trump because they don’t approve of him. They hoist up the Constitution as something that is buoying their efforts.

They’re going outside the Constitution. These people are their own government in their own minds and they simply have their noses out of joint because they couldn’t win. They couldn’t beat this guy in 2016. So everybody, “My God. Oh, my God. Pelosi did it. She’s actually gonna go to articles –” Folks, they’ve been talking about impeachment since election night. This is nothing more than a timeline being fulfilled.

This isn’t brought about by any real events or transgressions committed by Donald Trump. This isn’t about the phone call that he made to Ukraine. This isn’t about — well, it is about Russina collusion. It’s because they failed to make that case. They’re not gonna let that go. That’s gonna be the focal point. They’re gonna go back and they’re gonna revive Mueller. They still think that was the golden bullet, that was what was gonna sink Trump. That was gonna prevent him from being inaugurated or, falling that, it was gonna get him thrown out of office long before today.

But there is no high crime or misdemeanor. They’re making all of this up. This is all happening because these people are trashing the Constitution, and these people are threatening our democracy. These people are refusing to accept the results of an election, which is nothing more than the expressed will of the people. That’s what they oppose. That’s what they’re objecting. That’s what they can’t stomach. That’s what they can’t swallow, and by God they’re gonna fix it one way or the other. And they’re gonna ram it down your throat in the process.

They despise you. They hate you. They have no desire to live among you. They have no desire to share citizenship with you. They have no desire to be fellow countrymen with you if you happen to be Republican, if you happen to be conservative, if you happen to be a supporter of Donald Trump.

Make America Great Again. Why is that so offensive? You know why it offends these people? You know what it means to these people? You want to know how sick these people are? The very concept of patriotism escapes them. They cannot embrace it. They don’t understand patriotism. It’s lost on them. Make America Great, to them, you know what they think it really means? And I’m not exaggerating. They think it means that we want to go back to slavery. Make America Great Again is when white people ran everything.

Everything to them is race and civil liberties, civil rights. They hate the white majority. They hate the white Christian majority. It is why they want to remake and rewrite this country and rid themselves of this nation’s founding. “But, Rush, but, Rush, some of them are white.” Yeah, they are white, and is they are so laden with guilt and self-loathing that they cannot understand the concept of a great united country united around ideas, united around principles, individual liberty, the citizen dominates the state. They can’t understand that. They don’t want that.

To them, Make America Great Again simply is a bunch of people who want to go back to white majority nationalism. That’s what it means. No matter how many times you tell me them that’s not what it is, no, you’re dead wrong about that. For 30 years I have explained to them face to face, in speeches, what conservatism really is, what our desires are, how we love everybody, how we want the best for everybody, how we’re colorblind. They reject it. And they reject it because they want no part of it.

These people in their minds have always been among the minorities in America. Whatever they are besides their race, they are minorities. If they’re women, they’re minorities and they’ve been put upon by white men. They have been discriminated against, they’ve been raped, whatever they think. If they’re black, same thing. If they’re Jewish, doesn’t matter what they are, they are a minority. They are victims of the founding white majority.

And a lot of these people, as you saw yesterday, have become professors, and this is the drivel that they teach. And this is why college campuses are so screwed up. That’s why young Americans are so confused and screwed up. They’re being taught to hate. They’re having hate ingrained and instilled and propagandized into the very fabric of their souls.

This is nothing about the phone call to Ukraine. This is nothing about the president attempting to meddle in an election with foreign countries. It’s not about that at all. That’s just the sales technique. That’s just the marketing.

They can’t imagine and say who they really are, although the value of those hearings yesterday? Have you seen the Rasmussen Reports? Trump approval is up to 52%. The more public they go, the more public they get, the more Americans see them for who they are. I want more of this. I want ’em to go get three more professors. I want ’em to go get three more of these arrogant, effete snobs; give them all kinds of television time to tell us how much they hate us. They can’t help themselves.

This babe yesterday (I use “babe” loosely) Pamela Karlan? Okay. So she just can’t help herself. She hates Donald Trump, and it’s irrational hate. She doesn’t even know him. Why does she hate Trump, do you think? ‘Cause he got elected. She really hates you. You elected him. But she hates Trump. Trump represents, to her, Make America Great Again, strong economy, low unemployment, record-low unemployment for African-Americans and Hispanics.

My God, it’s everything they claim that they have been for. All these people, including the Never Trumpers, are getting everything they’ve claimed they’ve supported, and they’re angrier and enraged more than I’ve ever seen them. Why? Because they aren’t the ones doing it — and that’s not even getting close to it. This babe Pam Karlan said she was walking in Washington, and she got close and she could see the Trump’s hotel.

She had had to cross the street. She couldn’t even walk in front of Trump’s hotel. Give me a break. Are you really that fragile that you can’t walk on a sidewalk with the Trump hotel entrance on your right? Is this really the case? Are you really that — What? — frightened, filled with hate? It’s hatred, folks. You’re watching undiluted, intense, concentrated, raw rage. It’s who they are. It’s who they’ve always been, and they can’t contain it now.

Given the forum of the impeachment hearings… Why do you think Nadler didn’t announce these guys in advance? Because everything known about them would have been publicized before they spoke. They’re all donors to Hillary or the Democrats of one stripe or another. They’ve all written columns on impeaching Trump years ago. They are the last pretense of objectivity and fairness, and they’re not even up there as law professors. They are there as Democrat Party hacks, left-wing hacks.

Then this woman Pam Karlan, in some snarky answer that is related to nothing, says, “Well, Donald Trump can name his son Barron, but he can’t name him a baron.” Donald Trump doesn’t want to be king. Donald Trump doesn’t want to be a monarch. Donald Trump is the epitome of democratic. Donald Trump wants popular support for what he’s doing. He doesn’t want to have to force people. These people are the monarchs.

These people are the people that want to have king-like powers, especially over those of us who don’t agree with them. And then even when it came time to apologize, she couldn’t apologize for it without snark. Pure, raw, unadulterated hatred. So to respond to these people, Pelosi goes out and announces they’re working on impeachment. She’s urged them to go ahead with it. So we put people up to respond to what Pelosi said today.

Fine and dandy, but that’s not what this is.

Let me play for you audio sound bite number 10. Last night on CNN, Paul Begala, Carl Bernstein, and Anderson Cooper. Listen.

BEGALA: I think what’s gonna happen is that this will continue ad seriatim. I think they’re gonna have to continue an open impeachment —

BERNSTEIN: Yeah.

BEGALA: — investigation.

BERNSTEIN: Right.

BEGALA: If you believe, as the Democrats do, that this president’s a recidivist —

BERNSTEIN: Even in a Senate trial, it is very possible we are going to see evidence come in from the press, from Trump’s own mouth. (crosstalk)

COOPER: And didn’t New York prosecutors go after John Gotti for, like, trial after trial after trial and didn’t public support…? People kind of appreciated that John Gotti was getting away with stuff?

BERNSTEIN: Yeah.

BEGALA: But they don’t appreciate that Donald Trump’s getting —

COOPER: I mean —

BEGALA — away.

RUSH: So the upshot of this is, what Begala… When they cite Gotti, the FBI went after Gotti for 20 years. What they’re telling you is exactly what I’ve told you. Even if Trump wins in 2020, they’re not stopping this. Now Trump is John Gotti. Now he’s a mob boss. Now he’s going to be pursued no matter what. They’re going to be impeaching Donald Trump or doing whatever it takes along those lines for the rest of Donald Trump’s presidency.

At some point, folks, the wizards of smart on our side are gonna have to figure this out and stop reacting to the daily premise that the Democrats put out, because it limits the ability to explain to the American people what’s really going on. I think the American people here have a better idea of what’s going on than even some of the Republicans who are striding to microphones and making comments. This is not to be critical of them.

They’re in the forest. They see the trees. You know, it’s human nature. People go out and say something, accuse you of something, accuse your leader of something, you think you gotta respond to it. I understand that. But half of it’s rope-a-dope. These people are simply running an operation that gets rid of Donald Trump because they hate him. Not because he’s done anything impeachable. They can’t name an impeachable offense!

Matt Gaetz yesterday asked these three brilliant professors, “Can any of you identify an impeachable offense in the Adam Schiff committee report?” Crickets. Nothing. There isn’t an impeachable offense that anybody can cite. There are no facts. These witnesses yesterday had no facts. All we got from them was their learned opinions — and their opinions are supposed to be irrefutable, because who are they?

Why, they are law professors at Harvard and Stanford and the University of North Carolina. Now Jonathan Turley. Poor guy. He’s the one guy up there who actually played this straight. And now there’s a move on to force the George Washington University law school to fire him, by students. A student has written a letter demanding that no man as filled with scourge as Turley should be allowed to teach students. Here. I have it near the top of the Stack here.

As I looked at stuff, I found stuff that I kept putting on the top, the top being the most important. Here it is. Sara Carter came across this. It’s a leaked email. “An internal email” shows a George Washington University student calling for “Turley’s resignation following his testimony… The email speaks for itself calling Turley a ‘sad excuse of a man.'” Now, I see this, and I wonder what Turley’s reaction is. Turley made it clear he’s not a Trump supporter before he said anything else.

He thought he would get himself an insurance policy. “I’m not a Trump supporter. I have no dog in this fight. I’m here to represent the Constitution.” They want him canned. The email opens, “I hope this message finds you all well, ladies and gentleman. Aside from Mr. Turley, of course. I am writing you all after listening to Jonathan Turley’s disgraceful statement defending the corrupt and impeachable actions of President Trump… I know you all cringe inside knowing that you are affiliated in some way with Turley and have to work or study at the same” place with him.

“He is defending the indefensible and I hope that all of the Deans at GWU Law and the students will recognize that he is not serving in the best interest of our country and is a detriment to the success of your school’s future reputation. His actions today were spineless and shameful. He is clearly a lackey for the Trump administration. I trust you will act appropriately and reprimand this sad excuse of a man.” The Drive-By Media isn’t even covering Turley. If you watch CNN, CBS, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, read the New York Times, you don’t even know that Turley showed up yesterday, much less what he said.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Rush Transcripts...Dec. 5th
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2019, 07:01:54 pm »

Who Does Pelosi Think She’s Kidding?

Dec 5, 2019

RUSH: James Rosen is a journalist spied on by the Obama administration. He used to be at Fox News. He’s now a Sinclair Broadcasting reporter, and James Rosen today at Pelosi’s press conference said, “Do you hate the president, Madam Speaker?”

ROSEN: Do you hate the president, Madam Speaker?

PELOSI: I don’t hate anybody.

ROSEN: Representative Collins —

PELOSI: I was raised in Catholic house —

ROSEN: The reason I ask –

PELOSI: We don’t hate anybody, not anybody in the world. So don’t you accuse me.

ROSEN: I did not accuse you.

PELOSI: You did.

ROSEN: I asked a question.

PELOSI: You did.

ROSEN: Representative Collins yesterday suggested that the Democrats are doing this simply because they don’t like the guy.

PELOSI: It has nothing to do with it.

ROSEN: I think it’s an important point.

PELOSI: I think the president is a coward when it comes to helping kids who are afraid of gun violence. I think he is cruel what he doesn’t deal with helping our DREAMers, of which we’re very proud of. I think he’s in denial about the climate crisis. However, that’s about the election. This is about the Constitution of the United States and the facts that lead to the president’s violation of his oath of office.

And as a Catholic, I resent your using the word “hate” in a sentence that addresses me. I don’t hate anyone. I was raised in a way that is full – a heart full of love and always pray for the president, and I still pray for the president. I pray for the president all the time. So don’t mess with me when it comes to words like that.

RUSH: Who does she think she is kidding? “I’m Catholic. I was raised in a house of love. Don’t associate that word with me!” It’s the only reason you people are doing what you’re doing. You know, if you draw them out, we find out what this is really all about. They can’t beat Trump on climate change, they can’t beat him on gun violence, they can’t beat him on immigration.

That’s why they want to get rid of him. Their policies are being shredded. They’re being wiped out. But they come up with these phony baloney constitutional excuses to get rid of him. It’s because they are inept, and they are losing. Damn, this stuff ticks me off, folks. It just does.

Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2019, 07:44:02 pm »

Myopic Media Still Obsessed with Mrs. Clinton

Dec 5, 2019

RUSH: I give you… Here’s another example of how the Drive-By Media — and not just the Drive-Bys. Everybody. So Hillary Clinton gets interviewed yesterday, and it’s all anybody in the media’s talking about because they’re fascinated with Hillary Clinton. “Is Hillary Clinton gonna run? Oh, my God! Hillary Clinton’s gonna get back in! Oh! Oh!” Nobody cares. Let me tell you something. I’ll give you two reasons, two names, two words why Hillary Clinton is not gonna get the Democrat nomination.

Jeffrey.

Epstein.

This guy’s about to bring down the British monarchy. She thinks that she’s gonna survive that? She and her husband practically lived at Epstein’s ranch and on his jet. But, man, official Washington, “Oh, my God. Is Hillary gonna get in? Ohhhh, what…” Hillary Clinton is the last person the Democrats want to get in this race. They’re already ticked off that when Kamala Harris got out, that their field now appears to be too white. Who made their field too white?

Democrat voters. Democrat voters shunned the African-Amer…. Well, she’s not even African-American. Jamaican, whatever she is. But Gayle King at CBS is all concerned that Kamala Harris’ voters did not automatically go over to Cory Booker. (wailing) “Yeah, we don’t have any diversity left.” Well, who made that happen? (chuckling) Democrat voters did not support Kamala Harris. Hillary Clinton and the Democrat Party… Don’t misunderstand, folks. I think it would be fabulous for Trump. It would be fabulous for everybody.

But it’s just the tunnel vision that people in the media have, their inability to see the big picture. None of them, it seems — none of them — can avoid the trap of conventional wisdom.
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2019, 08:26:13 pm »

Democrats Make Me Mad, But It’s An Enthusiastic Mad

Dec 5, 2019

RUSH: I just got an email. “You sound mad.” Well, I am mad. But it’s a good mad, folks — and it’s an enthusiastic mad. It’s an embellished mad. It’s an energized mad. I’m mad that everybody is falling for this in the wrong way. This is so obviously a made-up scam. Here. Paul Sperry had a tweet at about 10:45 this morning. “In CNN interview this a.m., Clinton consultant Paul Begala said he met privately w Nancy Pelosi right after the Dems won the House in 2018 to discuss impeaching President Trump.

“Begala also said Dems will have to keep impeaching Trump if he’s not removed & is reelected,” which we had that aspect of the sound bite. This is something they have been planning regardless of substance. They’re doing this because Trump won. Now, look, folks, I understand. I understand the need that some people feel to refute every charge the Democrats make, such as the president… But here’s how futile it is.

Let’s take a look at the phone call. The transcript of the phone call’s been released. There’s nothing criminal or impeachable in the phone call. And everybody who’s read the transcript knows that that’s the case. And yet what are the Democrats doing? The Democrats are fabricating! They’re literally lying. They’re making up what the president said on that call. And the media is amplifying it. And our side is duly reacting to it and duly responding to it.

Well, you have to respond to it. The way to respond to it is not to accept their premise. The way to respond to it is accuse ’em of doing what they’re doing. They are making things up. They are fulfilling a political objective they’ve had since the moment they realized they’d lost the election in November of 2016. The impeachment of Donald Trump is not because he’s a bad president. It’s not because he’s broken the law. It’s not because he’s committed any impeachable offense.

It’s because they don’t like him. It’s because they hate him. It’s because they hate you. I mean, going back and forth on the phone call is kind of futile. It’s a futile exercise, because it’s not gonna change the way the media and the Democrats are reporting it or talking about it. They’re gonna keep lying about it. They’re gonna keep making up things about it. They’re gonna keep going back to Russia because that’s where they really think the gold mine still is.

Do you realize, folks, that I have heard there may be, in one of the articles of impeachment, that Trump committed an impeachable offense when he told a joke about asking the Russians to find Hillary’s emails? Now, the moment that happened in the campaign, I remember, he was at Doral. He was down in Miami, and he was just toying with ’em. He was having fun. This is another thing. They have no sense of humor at all, and especially when they are the butt of the joke.

But do you ever see…? These three witnesses, did you ever see any of them smile? They’re not happy. They are permanently, constantly enraged. Even when they win, they are permanently, constantly enraged. Because nothing is ever enough for them because they don’t want this country to be a representative republic. They don’t want you to have a choice.

They don’t want you to have the chance to reject them. They are offended they have to run for election. They are offended the American people have a say in whether or not they run things. Do not doubt me. They are that arrogant. They are that hate-filled. They resent everything about this country that can result in them losing. That would mean they resent elections. They resent votes.

They resent opposing media. They resent opposing points of view. They resent differing opinions. They resent anything that denies them their authoritarian positions on things — and Donald Trump is that in spades. Donald Trump represents everything they hate about this country. It’s all encapsulated in everything Trump did.

A. He ran.

B. He won.

C. He defeated them.

D. He actually has the audacity to implement the agenda he ran on, which isn’t theirs.

E. He actually is succeeding in doing that.

F. He’s a gotta be stopped.

Not because of a phone call to Ukraine, and not because he so-called meddled in the election.

He’s gotta be stopped because he’s denying them what they think is theirs. They can only achieve what is theirs if they permanently transform this country away from its founding principles. That’s what makes me mad, and that’s what offends me because that’s what they are doing. They are not coequal participants in the democratic process. They are trying to undermine it. Everything about their behavior since election night 2016 has been specifically about undermining the democratic process.

That’s what needs to be said about them. Not point-by-point refutations of their allegations. Who the hell are they? Who the hell are they to say what Donald Trump can or can’t do in a phone call with the president of Ukraine? Who the hell are these professors? What gives them the right to have the permanent, final word in what Donald Trump can and can’t do? That’s the power, by the way, they invested in Robert Mueller.

They wanted Robert Mueller to be a daily, ongoing judge and jury of Donald Trump’s presidency. Any other Republican who happens to be elected president is gonna face this kind of thing until they are dealt with and made a permanent minority, electoral minority. They can only get what they want if they undermine the founding principles of this country. That’s the course they have set for themselves. That’s the political objective they have.

They simply refuse to accept losing elections now. That is why we’re where we are. If they were coequal participants in the democratic process in a representative republic, having lost the election in 2016 they would have immediately began to find out why. Why did they lose? Why did the American people reject them? And then go about trying to find out ways to get those people back. That’s not what they’ve done.

Their entire political purpose since election night 2016 has been to deny the 63 million Americans who voted for Trump that vote. Their existence has been to undermine it and to overturn it. They don’t have to bend to the will of the people. They don’t have to care what the American people want and don’t want. They don’t have to deal with the rejection of the American people. The American people have no right to reject them.

The American people should not have a say in what Democrats do and what Democrats’ policies are. If they could… What the Democrats are doing is trying to eliminate any form of opposition. At some point — and I have said this before, and I have been pooh-poohed when I’ve said it. But I’m gonna stick with it. It may not happen in my lifetime, but the day is gonna come where the Democratic Party tries to make the case that elections are detrimental to the country’s future.

And they’ll do it by talking about the kind of people who are voting. And they’ll characterize them as uninformed because they listen to Limbaugh or Fox News or whatever they say. “They’re not properly informed on civics. They’re not properly educated. They are hate-filled racists and bigots — and until we prevent these kinds of people from voting, America will never reach its full potential,” blah, blah. It’s gonna be something like that. Or worse.

But the day is gonna come.

If they lose enough elections, it’s gonna happen sooner than you think, because what the Democrat Party is about is eliminating anything in their way to achieving total dominance and power. Now, don’t tell me they love America like we do. They love America maybe for different reasons. They love America for what they want it to become. But having no border security? Having no border at all. Having no concern for common citizenship, common values. They have a different version or view now of what this country ought to be — and the democratic process where they can lose is not in the long-term picture.

They resent having to run elections. They resent having to engage in them. They resent having to take the chance they might lose, because they resent you, when you vote against them. They have no humility or hubris. They are not interested in trying to figure out how to win you back. They want to punish you for rejecting them. That’s what this is right now.

People, “How could they do this? How could they destroy Christmas?” How could they destroy Christmas? They don’t even believe in it, for crying out loud. How can they destroy Christmas? Christmas is nothing compared to what their objectives are. They’re miserable and they’re unhappy, and by God, you’re gonna be too. If they can’t have what they want, neither can you.

I have been warning people about the trend lines of the American left and its takeover of what was once the Democrat Party for a number of years. And I know a lot of people still think that I am way over the top in my characterization of these people and their desires and ambitions. All I will say is don’t doubt me. The evidence is right in front of us. It may be hard to swallow, hard to accept, ’cause then you have to deal with it, and a lot of people would rather not.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Okay. So the IG report is due Monday. Guess what Pelosi has announced? New impeachment hearings on Monday. Oh, yeah. Yeah, yeah. You know, people our side, “Boy, I didn’t see that coming.” Why not? What do you mean we didn’t see that coming? You think these guys are just gonna sit around and let the IG report have unopposed exposure to the media? She’s gonna do something to allow CNN, the New York Times, and the rest to not cover it, to not give it prominence, which tells us that they’re really worried about it.

Anyway, back to the phones. Sean, Portland, Oregon. Great to have you on the EIB Network. Hello.

CALLER: Rush, mega dittos, and Merry Christmas to you and your family.

RUSH: Thank you, sir. Same to you.

CALLER: Hey, Rush, I had a quick point. In regards to professor Turley’s comment yesterday during the testimony, in the summary he kind of said — trying to bring rationality to the whole discussion, said, “I got it, we’re mad, my wife’s mad, my daughter’s mad, even my Labradoodle’s mad.” And I heard that, and I went, “Okay, I go to what you’re trying to say, but I’m not mad. I’m happy.” I heard that and, you know, I’m kind of grown weary of the left and their shallow people looking to take our voice way and imposing on us or projecting on us their seething anger.

I’m happy. I’m pleased with the president. I’m pleased with his policies, I’m pleased with the economy. And I just had to call and say I just don’t agree with some of those statements. They don’t speak for, I believe, a majority of what Americans are —

RUSH: No. You’re exactly right. This is all the Washington, inside-the-Beltway conventional wisdom. And there’s a gigantic disconnect to everybody that lives in that bubble to the rest of us outside it. Washington, especially the left, are incapable of happiness. And there’s a great resentment over that.

They’re constantly mad, agitating, upset, ticked off, whatever. You’ve chosen to be happy. A lot of Americans are. Trump’s approval numbers are up to 52%, the Rasmussen Report survey, after the Round Mound of the Gavel’s hearings yesterday. You gotta love it.

Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2019, 08:27:08 pm »

I’m Not Afraid of Climate Change Destroying My House (And Neither Are Liberals)

Dec 5, 2019

RUSH: Tanya in Dayton, Ohio. Tanya, I’m so glad you called. It’s great to have you. Hello.

CALLER: Thank you very much. Earlier when you were talking about Nancy Pelosi and she was talking about climate change. On yahoo.com today there was an article about South Florida, and down in Key West, some road that’s three miles between two islands is gonna be underwater, and the county can’t afford the millions of dollars to raise this road because of the rising seas. So my question is, Rush, are you afraid of the rising seas coming up and swallowing your home? I mean, isn’t this climate change? I mean, what else would be causing all that to happen?

RUSH: So you are asking me why I am denying the existence of it?

CALLER: Yeah. I mean, if this county is refusing — this poor woman they interviewed on the Yahoo article was saying how this water from the ocean’s coming up and she’s not gonna be able to get to her house because the county won’t raise this road two feet by the year 2026 or something —

RUSH: Oh, so it hasn’t happened yet.

CALLER: No, but it’s gonna happen, Rush. They keep saying that.

RUSH: Oh. I misunderstood. I thought the woman couldn’t get to her house yet, even now.

CALLER: Right. So that’s my question —

RUSH: Let me tell you something, Tanya. It ain’t gonna happen. If it does, it’s not gonna be because of climate change. A tornado or hurricane might come along and rearrange things, but it ain’t gonna be climate change. Let me tell you what. Very near where I live a liberal Democrat New York hedge funder just paid $111 million to buy a home that is 60 feet from the ocean, $111 million. It is a record sale price. Why would he do this if climate change is going to destroy his house and his investment in, what, four years or six? Tanya, are you there?

CALLER: Yes, I’m here.

RUSH: Okay. So did you hear that? Really, really rich hedge fund Democrat just spent $111 million to buy a 70,000-square-foot — talk about the carbon footprint.

CALLER: Well, I mean, maybe he bought that that way when climate change does affect it, he has more insurance on it, and then he can make more money off it. I don’t know. You know, it’s like —

RUSH: Are you kidding me? The guy spends $111 million dollars knowing climate change is gonna flood him out so that he can collect the insurance?

CALLER: Well, maybe he’s on a different island and the climate change isn’t gonna come to the island where he is.

RUSH: Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. Key West is just an hour south of here, maybe hour and a half. No, no, no. If the sea levels are gonna rise up and destroy that poor woman’s house and road down in Key West then we’re not safe here and, by the way, neither will be the sea turtles.

CALLER: (laughing) I don’t know. I mean, Yahoo wouldn’t lie about it.

RUSH: I do. They’re the media. They’re the media can go out and find some deranged woman that lives down there that believes the lies or they’re making her up. They’ve got some plant down there that could be pretending to live there. I’m just saying this is possible in today’s media climate.

Can you name for me one source in a New York Times story this week? They’re all anonymous. Ditto Washington Post. When it comes to Trump, when it comes to impeachment, when it comes to Russia meddling, every damn source is anonymous. At least Yahoo has found somebody down there in Key West.

Yeah, this climate change stuff, it’s all gonna happen down the road. No pun intended. It’s all going to happen in the future. I’m just gonna tell you, I am not worried. I don’t even think about it. Do you know why? Because every February or March a dredger shows up from New Orleans. The dredger dredges the inlet nearby where I live so that the ships in the port can get in there.

Where do they put the sand? They put it on my beach. My beach regrows and expands to the biggest beach in the area every year. Can you believe it? Every year my house gets further away from the water line because they dredge the sand on it. That’s why the turtles love my beach ’cause it’s bigger than they ever can imagine when they get there. Climate change my ample — never mind.

Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2019, 08:37:43 pm »

Hate-Filled Professorette Attacks Barron Trump

Dec 5, 2019

RUSH: Let’s move on to this woman from yesterday, the Stanford professor. I’ll tell you what. A lot of people who send their kids to Stanford are regretting it today. If this is what the faculty at Stanford’s like, they’re saying no wonder my kids are screwed up when they come home for the holiday. We’re talking here about none other than Pamela Karlan.

This is the woman who said liberals live close together ’cause they like each other. Conservatives, they spread out, they live apart because they don’t even like living close to each other. She was just brimming with hate. She couldn’t disguise it: Well, Donald Trump can name his son Barron, but he can’t make him a baron.

Do we want to talk about who’s “baron”? Do we want to go there? There are all kinds of ways to define that word. Then she said, “I couldn’t bear… I had to cross the street. I had to cross the street. I couldn’t dare walk on the sidewalk in front of Trump’s hotel in Washington.” This is not normal, folks. This is not normal. This Feldman guy, the Harvard lawyer? He looked like he was out of central casting for a 1940s movie starring Cary Grant.

The hairstyle, the collar, and that weird-looking tie. They’ve all been writing “Trump should be impeached articles” for over two years. They’re all donors to the Democrat Party and to Hillary Clinton. Pam Karlan was a certainty that she gonna be nominated to the Supreme Court if Hillary was elected. So we got some sound bites from Karlan. From the hearings yesterday, here’s what she said. This is the comment about Trump and his son.

KARLAN: I’ll just give you one example that shows you the difference between him and a king, which is the Constitution says there can be no titles of nobility. So while the president can name his son Barron, he can’t make him a baron.

RUSH: Okay. Did I miss this? Has Trump named his son a baron of the United States? Well, then where does this come from? This woman is deranged. And, folks, look, I know I’m a naturally funny guy. But I’m telling you, I’m dead serious when I tell you these people are literally poisoned with their hatred. This is senseless. This connects to nothing. The only reason that this came out of her mouth is that the hatred synapses in her brain are firing and she can’t stop them.

How in the world do you even start talking about, “Well, the difference between Trump and a king is the Constitution says there can be no titles of nobility.” Has Trump ever said that he’s king? Has Trump ever said that he wants to be king? Has Trump ever gone to Congress and imposed what they wanted to do legislatively when they’ve said “no”? Has Trump tried to get rid of the House of Representatives? No. Has Trump done anything in the vein of a monarchy? No. Has Trump behaved in any way as a dictator? No.

Did Obama? Yeah.

So what in the world is she even thinking? What is the starting point for her thinking to even make this statement? And then to realize she hates a 13-year-old kid who’s not done anything but been conceived in part by Donald Trump. This is not rational, and it is not normal — and it is the result of pure, undiluted, raw rage. It has no logical beginning. There’s no reason for her to even be thinking of this, other than this morbid fear she’s got that Trump wants to become a king — and you know why they might think that?

It’s ’cause they can’t stop him. They can’t stop him stacking the deck against them. They can’t stop him with the intelligence community. They can’t stop him with the FBI. They can’t stop him with John Brennan. They can’t stop him with Clapper. They can’t stop him with Comey. They can’t stop him with Pelosi. They can’t stop him with anybody. Hillary couldn’t stop him. So in their view, since they can’t stop him, he must be on the way to being a king.

Well, the Constitution says you can’t be a king. How many people in America think the Constitution says you can? Here’s this woman educating American TV viewers and telling them, “By the way, the Constitution says you cannot have any titles or nobility.” Really? Who thinks that there can be? How many people are running around worried that in America we’re gonna have a king, a queen, and nobles? Nobody! Genuinely deranged.

Here’s the next one. This is Matt Gaetz calling her mean. This is audio sound bite number 15.

GAETZ: When you invoke the president’s son’s name here, when you try to make a little joke out of referencing Barron Trump, that does not lend credibility to your argument. It makes you look mean. It makes you look like you’re attacking someone’s family, the minor child of the president of the United States.

RUSH: Okay. She rejected that, and she was smirking. (impression) “You don’t know what you’re talking about! You’re just a little pissant member of Congress. You have no reason to say that. You have no — no right to even be in the room with me, you little gnat,” and then she decided she had to apologize, and even when she apologized, she couldn’t avoid the snark.

KARLAN: I want to apologize for what I said earlier about the president’s son. It was wrong of me to do that. I wish the president would apologize, obviously, for the things that he’s done that’s wrong. But I do regret having said that.

RUSH: Oh, how big of you, Ms. Professorette. How big of you.

Support the USO