Author Topic: Pelosi lashes out at reporter: 'Don't mess with me'  (Read 184 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi lashes out at reporter: 'Don't mess with me'
« on: December 05, 2019, 04:52:37 pm »
By Mike Lillis - 12/05/19 11:23 AM EST

Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) on Thursday lashed out at a Capitol Hill reporter who had questioned whether she "hated" President Trump following her decision to advance the Democrats' impeachment inquiry.

"I don't hate anybody. I was raised in a Catholic house, we don't hate anybody — not anybody in the world. So don't you accuse me of any [hate]," Pelosi said during her weekly press briefing in the Capitol.

"As a Catholic I resent you using the word 'hate,'" she continued. "Don't mess with me when it comes to words like that."

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/473183-pelosi-lashes-out-at-reporter-dont-mess-with-me
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Pelosi lashes out at reporter: 'Don't mess with me'
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2019, 04:55:20 pm »
By Mike Lillis - 12/05/19 11:23 AM EST

Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) on Thursday lashed out at a Capitol Hill reporter who had questioned whether she "hated" President Trump following her decision to advance the Democrats' impeachment inquiry.

"I don't hate anybody. I was raised in a Catholic house, we don't hate anybody — not anybody in the world. So don't you accuse me of any [hate]," Pelosi said during her weekly press briefing in the Capitol.

@mystery-ak

You couldn't make up stuff that funny if you tried.

BTW,her husband not only doesn't hate anyone in the world,he loves them all. Especially the freaking Chinese,who is is business partners with,as well as being their US Attorney.

"We is da wurld......

We iz da peep-pulls......"

Sing it,Nancy!
« Last Edit: December 05, 2019, 04:57:25 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Pelosi lashes out at reporter: 'Don't mess with me'
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2019, 05:06:07 pm »

:terror:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34