Author Topic: Feldman Who Argued ‘Islamists never got a chance..to govern’ Is Certain Trump Should Be Impeached  (Read 528 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Feldman Who Argued ‘Islamists never got a chance..to govern’ Is Certain Trump Should Be Impeached
By
Sara Carter -
December 4, 2019

Harvard Law Professor Noah Feldman testified against President Donald Trump Wednesday before the House Judiciary Committee, saying the president committed abuse of power based on his interpretation of the what the framers of the Constitution intended for impeachment.

Feldman is not only a constitutional expert, he’s a liberal who has openly written about his dislike of Trump. He’s also touted as an expert with regard to the Middle East, and assisted Iraq in the drafting of their own constitution.

This is where the two very divergent topics connect in a strange way.

more
https://saraacarter.com/feldman-who-argued-islamists-never-got-a-chance-to-govern-is-certain-trump-should-be-impeached/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
This is even worse: +

Dem Witness Noah Feldman Penned Fawning Defense of Islamic Shariah Law

by Greg Manz and Raheem Kassam

Harvard Law professor and Democrat witness Noah Feldman took the witness stand yesterday in front of the House Judiciary Committee. Feldman wrote in a New York Times op-ed published on March 16, 2008 that “Islamic law offered the most liberal and humane legal principles available anywhere in the world.”

He also juxtaposed Sharia with English common law, and claimed the West “needs Shariah and Islam”.

Some of the key paragraphs of Noah Feldman’s op-ed are as follows:

Read more at: https://tennesseestar.com/2019/12/05/dem-witness-noah-feldman-penned-fawning-defense-of-islamic-shariah-law/

Online Hoodat

Feldman was certain that Trump should be impeached back in April 2017.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Feldman Who Argued ‘Islamists never got a chance..to govern’ Is Certain Trump Should Be Impeached
By
Sara Carter -
December 4, 2019

Harvard Law Professor Noah Feldman testified against President Donald Trump Wednesday before the House Judiciary Committee, saying the president committed abuse of power based on his interpretation of the what the framers of the Constitution intended for impeachment.

Feldman is not only a constitutional expert, he’s a liberal who has openly written about his dislike of Trump. He’s also touted as an expert with regard to the Middle East, and assisted Iraq in the drafting of their own constitution.

This is where the two very divergent topics connect in a strange way.

more
https://saraacarter.com/feldman-who-argued-islamists-never-got-a-chance-to-govern-is-certain-trump-should-be-impeached/

@mystery-ak

Am I the only one that instantly thought "Pompous British Jew with a bad perm and bad nose job" when his face flashed on tv?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline PeteS in CA

His Jewish ancestry is relevant? How?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
His Jewish ancestry is relevant? How?

@PeteS in CA

Well,it is relevant in the fact that Jews have a history of being leftists. In fact,IIRC,Lenin and Trotsky were both Jews.

Not that it is relevant to what I posted. I posted what I did because of his appearance and obvious conceit. Would you have liked it better if I had suggested he is a Slav with a bad nose job?

What the hell difference does it make if I am using "Jew" as an neutral identifier,much like someone would use African,or maybe Chinese?

Or maybe I am wrong and that is his natural nose,not the result of a botched nose bob? Either way,his arrogance shows through.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
@PeteS in CA

Well,it is relevant in the fact that Jews have a history of being leftists. In fact,IIRC,Lenin and Trotsky were both Jews.

Not that it is relevant to what I posted. I posted what I did because of his appearance and obvious conceit. Would you have liked it better if I had suggested he is a Slav with a bad nose job?

What the hell difference does it make if I am using "Jew" as an neutral identifier,much like someone would use African,or maybe Chinese?

Or maybe I am wrong and that is his natural nose,not the result of a botched nose bob? Either way,his arrogance shows through.

It is relevant, you are right.

Wednesday, July 31, 2019
Islam fulfills the Noahide vision says Jewish delegation to Al-Azhar Muslim University

SEE TABLE OF CONTENTS

Join Facebook Group

In January of 2016, Professor Omer Salem of the Egyptian Al-Azhar Muslim University wrote an article in the Israeli National News where he stated that he and colleagues at the world respected University agreed that Islam and the Noahide Laws are compatible and synonymous, that Muslims may fall under the restrictions of the Noahide Laws by practicing Sharia Law (here). In April of that same year, US-Israeli Rabbi Yakov Nagen traveled to Al-Azhar University to meet with other faculty members, in this meeting Rabbi Nagen stated that Jews have a role to awaken humanity to the ethics of the Noahide Laws, and he stated that Islam is a fulfillment of that vision. Like Jewish Noahide Law, Muslim Sharia Law is known for its practices of beheading Christian, pagans, atheists, homosexuals, blasphemers and more, so it makes sense that Islam can and is viewed as an extension of Noahidism. There are also movements in American of Noahide supporting Jews who wish to help Muslims establish Sharia Courts just as Jews already have Halacha Courts (here). If Islamic Sharia Law is Noahide Law, and Muslims are willing to share their sword, the imposition of world Noahide Law and its mass beheadings could be closer than any of us think, and they would literally have millions of armies in almost every nation on earth.

https://stopnoahidelaw.blogspot.com/2019/07/islam-fulfills-noahide-vision-says.html

THE THIRD TEMPLE FOR ALL HUMANKIND ON THE TEMPLE MOUNTAIN OF JERUSALEM
Moses V. Komsky, architect

http://www.templemount.org/komsky/

Noahide Laws
Prohibition of Idolatry: You shall not have any idols before God.
Prohibition of Murder: You shall not murder. (Genesis 9:6)
Prohibition of Theft: You shall not steal.
Prohibition of Sexual Promiscuity: You shall not commit any of a series of sexual prohibitions, which include adultery, incest, bestiality and homosexual acts.
Prohibition of Blasphemy: You shall not blaspheme God's name.
Dietary Law: Do not eat flesh taken from an animal while it is still alive. (Genesis 9:4)
Requirement to have just Laws: Set up a governing body of law (e.g. Courts)

Nikki Haley asked to lead Noahide

https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/119651/sanhedrin-nikki-haley-commemorative-coin/

This is not conspiracy.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Chosen Daughter link=topic=384591.msg2106617#msg2106617 date=1575752143]

There are also movements in American of Noahide supporting Jews who wish to help Muslims establish Sharia Courts just as Jews already have Halacha Courts (here).

@Chosen Daughter

I had not only never heard of that,I had never heard of "Halacha Courts" before. Do some western nations respect those courts like they do Sharia courts?

Offline Chosen Daughter

Chosen Daughter link=topic=384591.msg2106617#msg2106617 date=1575752143]

There are also movements in American of Noahide supporting Jews who wish to help Muslims establish Sharia Courts just as Jews already have Halacha Courts (here).

@Chosen Daughter

I had not only never heard of that,I had never heard of "Halacha Courts" before. Do some western nations respect those courts like they do Sharia courts?

Supreme Court Agrees With Halacha On Christian Cross
By Nathan Lewin - 25 Sivan 5779 – June 28, 2019

The Supreme Court disagreed. Writing for the majority, Justice Samuel Alito argued that the memorial is constitutional because the cross in this case also symbolizes “a symbolic resting place for ancestors who never returned home,” and “a place for the community to gather and honor all veterans and their sacrifices for our nation.”

I helped draft, and filed, a friend-of-the-court brief that supported the constitutionality of the memorial. The brief, which was approved and authorized by five national Orthodox Jewish organizations – the Agudas Harabbonim of the United States and Canada, Agudath Israel of America, the Rabbinical Alliance of America, the Rabbinical Council of America, and the Orthodox Jewish Chamber of Commerce – began with the following observation:

“The cross has, over many centuries, been a symbol that may be emblematic of hostility to, and persecution of, Jews. But a distinction is clearly drawn in Jewish law and tradition between the cross as a religious object and its use for secular commemorations and awards.”

My brief then explained that Jewish scholars have ruled, over a span of more than 750 years, that halacha distinguishes between a cross created and used in a Christian religious ceremony and a cross that is ornamental or secularly ceremonial. Never in the history of the Supreme Court has so much halachic authority been presented in a brief.

https://www.jewishpress.com/indepth/opinions/supreme-court-agrees-with-halacha-on-christian-cross/2019/06/28/

https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/119651/sanhedrin-nikki-haley-commemorative-coin/

Noahide Code at the U.S. Military Chaplain Program

https://asknoah.org/essay/noahide-code-military-chaplain-program

What is Jewish Noahide Law and U.S. Public Law 102-14

https://stopnoahidelaw.blogspot.com/2017/04/what-is-jewish-noahide-law-and-us.html

https://www.congress.gov/bill/102nd-congress/house-joint-resolution/104/text

Never before has a president been minted in a Temple Coin.  Nicky Haley also minted in Temple coin and all proceeds go to the Third Temple which is being organized by the Sanhedrin and the 70 Nations.  They intend to replace the U.N. with Noahide and they have asked Nikki Haley to head it.  It is the non Jewish Noahide laws so that all nations can abide by Noah law.  And as you can read above it is an actual U.S. Law.  It is coming.  I would suggest doing a little reading on 70 nations.  They absolutely have a plan to join with Islam.

Cory Booker is Noahide.  I have no doubt that  Jared Kushner is Jewish and supports Noahide.

https://davidbaisrebeinu.com/2016/11/07/the-democratic-party-violates-the-noahide-laws-a-glimpse-of-the-implications-of-voting-for-hillary/

probably why Hillary lost, or greatly contributed to it.

Noah Feldman
Felix Frankfurter Professor of Law
Director, Julis-Rabinowitz Program on Jewish and Israeli Law

https://hls.harvard.edu/faculty/directory/10257/Feldman

« Last Edit: December 08, 2019, 12:14:14 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Supreme Court Agrees With Halacha On Christian Cross
By Nathan Lewin - 25 Sivan 5779 – June 28, 2019

Never before has a president been minted in a Temple Coin.  Nicky Haley also minted in Temple coin and all proceeds go to the Third Temple which is being organized by the Sanhedrin and the 70 Nations.  They intend to replace the U.N. with Noahide and they have asked Nikki Haley to head it.  It is the non Jewish Noahide laws so that all nations can abide by Noah law.  And as you can read above it is an actual U.S. Law.  It is coming.  I would suggest doing a little reading on 70 nations.  They absolutely have a plan to join with Islam.

Cory Booker is Noahide.  I have no doubt that  Jared Kushner is Jewish and supports Noahide.

https://davidbaisrebeinu.com/2016/11/07/the-democratic-party-violates-the-noahide-laws-a-glimpse-of-the-implications-of-voting-for-hillary/

probably why Hillary lost, or greatly contributed to it.

Noah Feldman

@Chosen Daughter

I have no idea what any this means. Having a bad "chemo brain day" today. Truth to tell,it might not have made sense to me on a good day.

Offline Chosen Daughter

@Chosen Daughter

I have no idea what any this means. Having a bad "chemo brain day" today. Truth to tell,it might not have made sense to me on a good day.

Sorry about that.  How many treatments do you have left?  I will keep praying for you.  As for the information I doubt too many people want to know.  So it might be a good thing.  But some day you may want to try and figure it out.  Things are in fast motion these days. 

Oh, but here is the takeaway.  You were right.  Feldman argued for Sharia law because they think Sharia fulfills Noahide Law.  And if you can try to imagine world under Noahide law, 70 nations, Sanhedrin and Third Temple.  And Jewish law would have had Mother Mary stoned to death.

Noah Feldman

God Bless.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2019, 04:49:10 am by Chosen Daughter »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Sorry about that.  How many treatments do you have left? 

@Chosen Daughter

Done with treatments. Trying to recover from them now.

Offline Chosen Daughter

@Chosen Daughter

Done with treatments. Trying to recover from them now.

I will keep praying for you.  I know we have our little spats on the forum but I do care.

-Chosen

Offline Chosen Daughter

Oh and I am not surprised that Feldman helped pen the Iraqi Constitution.  That was one thing that I couldn't figure when they allowed them to write in the Sharia Law.  No surprise now being that Bush signed Noahide into U.S. law.  Who would have known this about Bush?

Providing evidence of a possible One World Religion, on March 26, 1991, U.S. President George Bush signed Public Law 102-14, a congressional resolution on the Seven Noahide Laws (H.J. Resolution 104, Public Law 102-14). Prior to that event, as Val Valerian says, "The bill was passed in the House by a voice...

President Bush roadmap to world peace press release

President George Bush Confers with Noahide.org to Discuss the Importance of the Seven Universal Noahide Laws

President George Bush Discusses the Importance of the Seven Universal Noahide Laws

President George Bush Issues “Road map to World Peace” Based on Seven Universal Noahide Laws

President George Bush Discusses “Road-Map to World Peace” Based on Seven Universal Noahide Laws

http://noahide.org/us-president-george-w-bush-discusses/

And who even knows this stuff.  If someone was to suggest it they would say you were spreading conspiracy theories but this is actual U.S. Law.  And things are heating up with the Sanhedrin and their push to make global peace under Noahide Law.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
This guy has a career in movies. He looks like that stock pompous academic a-hole character that the hero clocks after he saves the world over the little bureacratic pinhead's objections.
The Republic is lost.

Offline The_Reader_David

His historical position is a bit short-sighted.  What the heck was the entire period from Mohammed's conquest of Mecca in the 7th century to the collapse of the Ottoman Empire in the early 20th if not Islamists ruling a fair swathe of the Old World?
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.