Author Topic: ‘I Like Men’: Hillary Clinton Touts Hetero Credentials Ahead of Likely 2020 Run  (Read 1948 times)

Online mountaineer

Yoko Ono claimed she had dalliances with Hillary.  The visual my brain conjures up on that one is painful.
Oh, the screeching!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

Bubba's ex-GF Dolly Kyle:
'Now, he did not say Hillary is a lesbian,' she added. 'Billy didn't have to spell out what that meant… Everybody in Little Rock knew the same rumors about Hillary being a lesbian as they did about Billy being a lech.'
Daily Mail

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Yoko Ono claimed she had dalliances with Hillary.  The visual my brain conjures up on that one is painful.

@Lando Lincoln

My brain refuses to cooperate on that one.

BTW,WTH have you been? Haven't seen your screen name for a long time.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online mountaineer

Daily Mail:
...  But on the Howard Stern radio show, she protested in a half-giggle that 'contrary to what you may hear, I actually like men.'

Stern had asked her point-blank to deny it: 'Raise your right hand—you've never had a lesbian affair.'

She screamed: 'Never! Never! Never!'   ...

Gennifer Flowers, among Bill Clinton's more famous extramarital conquests, was one of his 'other' women for 12 years. She told Mail Online—the previous name of DailyMail.com—that Bill was well aware Hillary was bisexual, and didn't mind.

'I just know what Bill told me,' Flowers said in 2013, 'and that was that he was aware that Hillary was bisexual and he didn’t care. He should know.'

Flowers also dropped a bombshell that later appeared in her tell-all book: 'He said Hillary had eaten more p***y than he had.'

Another of the future president's paramours, Sally Miller, told Mail Online in 2016 that 'Hillary is a lesbian.'   ...
link

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Stern had asked her point-blank to deny it: 'Raise your right hand—you've never had a lesbian affair.'

She screamed: 'Never! Never! Never!'   ...

@mountaineer

Well,that settles it for me! If you can't trust Bubbette! to tell the truth,who CAN you trust?

Online Lando Lincoln

BTW,WTH have you been? Haven't seen your screen name for a long time.

@sneakypete

I know.  Lost my Mojo, I guess.  Hope you are well and getting stronger.  I know your health hit a rumble strip or two. 
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline dfwgator

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete

I know.  Lost my Mojo, I guess.  Hope you are well and getting stronger.  I know your health hit a rumble strip or two.

@Lando Lincoln

Well,it could be worse. At least I am still able to piss off Rino's and their Dim brothers. Hell,it HAS been worse,and very recently.

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

@Lando Lincoln Yes, and thanks for putting that in my mind.  You raped my brain....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I'm glad she said this, actually.  I always suspected she's a closet Sappho, and this confirms it.  I hope the hair sticks in her teeth....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
The words sexual and Hilary Clinton should be so mutually exclusive, that their discussion distance should reach light years.

I guess all those Huma snuggies were for show.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2019, 12:38:12 am by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online corbe

Eye Wash Station
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Axeslinger

Eye Wash Station
@corbe
Well played sir.   Well played
(And I quoted you just to repost it!)
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline skeeter

Nothing compared to the pain nearby ears felt when they blew their lump.

Offline verga

For the record this USDA approved American male has never had an affair with either Shrillary or Yoko.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline godblessRonaldReagan

• It's never too late to have a happy childhood!
Everyone's missing the point. Men can have vaginas too!
I, for one, welcome our feline overlords

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Anyone remember the name of Hitlery's GF whom she used to sneak out of the WH to see? The woman lived in Arlington, VA, conveniently close.

Susan Thomases?   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline PeteS in CA

Should this thread be in "Alternate Realities"?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online libertybele

Seriously folks...anyone really need a visual? You decide.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Susan Thomases?   

She certainly does have "the look."

I will NOT comply.

Online Lando Lincoln

Eye Wash Station

I had to return for a second treatment.  I had a relapse following those posts by @libertybele and @Cyber Liberty.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2019, 05:22:08 pm by Lando Lincoln »
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I had to return for a second treatment.  I had a relapse following those posts by @libertybele and @Cyber Liberty.

@corbe posts the BEST eyewashes...and welcome back to TBR!  May your Christmas bring you happy times!   888deco
I will NOT comply.

Online mountaineer

You just can't make this stuff up:
December 6th, 2019
LGBTQ Advocate ‘Disappointed’ With How Hillary Clinton Denied Lesbian Rumors
By  Paul Bois
DailyWire.com

At least one LGBTQ advocate has expressed dismay over the fact that failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton denied rumors of ever having a lesbian affair.   ...

peaking with NBC News, reporter Trish Bendix, a member of the National Lesbian and Gay Journalists Association and winner of the 2015 Sarah Pettit Memorial Award for excellence in LGBT media, said she did not appreciate how lesbianism came across as salacious. She took particular issue with Hillary’s use of the word “tempted.”

“It’s so frustrating when public figures like Hillary feel the need to dispel lesbian rumors in a way that equates lesbianism or queerness with salaciousness, and that’s ultimately what I dislike about the way she phrased it,” Bendix said.  ...
Can we equate "queerness" with perversion, would that be better?  We wouldn't want to accuse anyone of salaciousness.