Author Topic: LIVE THREAD>> Judiciary Impeachment Hearing  (Read 3422 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: LIVE THREAD>> Judiciary Impeachment Hearing
« Reply #225 on: December 04, 2019, 09:40:29 pm »
Buck Sexton
@BuckSexton
·
1m
I like Judge Napolitano. He’s a gentleman, always polite and friendly-

But everything I’ve heard him say on tv for the last year or so is just wrong. I don’t know what happened to him.

Uh, Buck....if they had pics of you with a goat wearing fishnet stockings, you might start singing a different tune, too!   
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #226 on: December 04, 2019, 09:40:35 pm »
Steve Scalise
@SteveScalise
·
4m
🚨
 BREAKING: @RepMattGaetz
 asked the witnesses in today's sham hearing to raise their hands if they have personal knowledge of a single fact in Schiff's report.

No one raised their hand.

Why are we wasting time on liberal professors who have no firsthand knowledge of this case?
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #227 on: December 04, 2019, 10:04:07 pm »
Rep. Mike Johnson
@RepMikeJohnson
·
20m
Democrats are pursuing their hatred for @realDonaldTrump
 atop the ruins of our public liberty. That is the greatest danger of this foolish, short-sighted #impeachment; the damage it is doing to our 243-year experiment in self-governance.

God help us
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #228 on: December 04, 2019, 10:05:37 pm »
Uh, Buck....if they had pics of you with a goat wearing fishnet stockings, you might start singing a different tune, too!

Just trying to picture this correctly.  Is it Napolitano wearing the fishnets, or the goat?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #229 on: December 04, 2019, 10:09:19 pm »
Just trying to picture this correctly.  Is it Napolitano wearing the fishnets, or the goat?

Yes.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #230 on: December 04, 2019, 10:11:54 pm »
Buck Sexton
@BuckSexton
·
1m
I like Judge Napolitano. He’s a gentleman, always polite and friendly-

But everything I’ve heard him say on tv for the last year or so is just wrong. I don’t know what happened to him.
Somebody got dirt on him. Whatever it is, it must be something devastating.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #231 on: December 04, 2019, 10:15:51 pm »
Somebody got dirt on him. Whatever it is, it must be something devastating.

That could explain why Trump refused to hire him.  And why Dems are pissed he didn't.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #232 on: December 04, 2019, 10:26:22 pm »
That could explain why Trump refused to hire him.  And why Dems are pissed he didn't.
The same thing with Judge Roberts. It is just so crystal clear obvious to everyone that he is being blackmailed.
There is no other Judge in the history of America who would rewrite a Congressional program to make it at least superficially "legal" as Roberts did with Obamacare. His sharp turn to the Left is inexplicable, unless blackmail is considered. Many people believe it has something to do with his adopted children. Apparently, someone or some group has the ability to call his adopted children into question, and that is what he is fighting for.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #233 on: December 04, 2019, 10:49:27 pm »
Oversight Committee Republicans
@GOPoversight
·
3m
.@RepMattGaetz
 just brought the house down.

When will Democrats bring in witnesses with actual first-hand knowledge of @RepAdamSchiff
's sham #impeachment report?

We'll be waiting.

@RepMattGaetz

On the 35th of February,2999.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #234 on: December 04, 2019, 10:51:53 pm »
Kellyanne Conway
@KellyannePolls
·
6m
Hunter Biden is off-limits but Barron Trump is not?

@mystery-ak

Well,to be fair,Hunter is 31 or so physically,but 9 mentally. On top of being a retard,he is a drug addict and alcoholic. My retarded cat is smarter than he is.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #235 on: December 04, 2019, 10:55:57 pm »
The same thing with Judge Roberts. It is just so crystal clear obvious to everyone that he is being blackmailed.
There is no other Judge in the history of America who would rewrite a Congressional program to make it at least superficially "legal" as Roberts did with Obamacare. His sharp turn to the Left is inexplicable, unless blackmail is considered. Many people believe it has something to do with his adopted children. Apparently, someone or some group has the ability to call his adopted children into question, and that is what he is fighting for.

@240B

Well,that and the fact that he is a homosexual.

As for the children,they are blonde-haired and blue-eyed,and both were adopted from Argentina. WHERE do most of the people with blonde hair and blue eyes come from that are living in Argentina? Or more correctly,where did their grandfathers and great-grandfathers come from?

We are playing "Guess the Reich"!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #236 on: December 04, 2019, 10:56:21 pm »
John Solomon
@jsolomonReports
·
20m
Adam Schiff arbitrarily releases my phone records as a 1st Amendment protected reporter. State Department bureaucrats reportedly monitored my social media. A witness gratuitously drags a 13-year-old boy into impeachment. Whatever happened to civil liberties, privacy and decency?
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #237 on: December 04, 2019, 10:57:43 pm »
Jamie Dupree
@jamiedupree
·
37s
After this tweet and criticism from GOP lawmakers, Stanford law professor Pamela Karlan apologizes for using the name of the Trumps' son during testimony today. 

"I do regret that I did that."

Melania Trump
@FLOTUS
 Â· 1h
A minor child deserves privacy and should be kept out of politics. Pamela Karlan, you should be ashamed of your very angry and obviously biased public pandering, and using a child to do it.
Support the USO

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #238 on: December 04, 2019, 11:01:12 pm »
After this tweet and criticism from GOP lawmakers, Stanford law professor Pamela Karlan apologizes for using the name of the Trumps' son during testimony today. 

"I do regret that I did that."

That isn't an apology.  An apology is when you acknowledge that something you did was wrong.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #239 on: December 04, 2019, 11:04:55 pm »
Here is her full *apology*

Jack Posobiec
🇺🇸
@JackPosobiec
·
2m
Pamela Karlan's response: "It was wrong of me to do that. I wish the president would apologize for the things he's said wrong, but I do regret having said that."
Support the USO

Offline corbe

« Reply #240 on: December 04, 2019, 11:07:33 pm »

Prof. Karlan and her buddy.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #241 on: December 04, 2019, 11:07:45 pm »
Here is her full *apology*

Jack Posobiec
🇺🇸
@JackPosobiec
·
2m
Pamela Karlan's response: "It was wrong of me to do that. I wish the president would apologize for the things he's said wrong, but I do regret having said that."

That works for me.   Good luck on the Trump part, but she did without condition acknowledge that what she did was wrong.  None of that "If you were offended" nonsense.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #242 on: December 04, 2019, 11:08:47 pm »
Donald Trump Jr.
@DonaldJTrumpJr
 Â· 36m
Remember only children of Liberals (even the 50 year old children) are off limits. That a 13 year old is fair game for partisan hacks on a national platform shows you all you need to know about the new left and who is now running the ship. https://twitter.com/flotus/status/
Support the USO

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #243 on: December 04, 2019, 11:13:34 pm »
That works for me.   Good luck on the Trump part, but she did without condition acknowledge that what she did was wrong.  None of that "If you were offended" nonsense.

You would be correct, had she left out the snark at the father of the minor child.  I call it an insincere apology.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #244 on: December 04, 2019, 11:16:33 pm »
Pamela Karlan said the child's name since it is close to "Baron" in royalty name/status,
but the point was Trump is not a King who can raise any person to royalty status by giving said person a title, such as Baron, or Duke or Count, or Earl, etc.  Trump is not a King but thinks he is; he thinks he owns the United States.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #245 on: December 04, 2019, 11:18:29 pm »
Pamela Karlan said the child's name since it is close to "Baron" in royalty name/status,
but the point was Trump is not a King

Nor does he act like one.

Trump is not a King but thinks he is; he thinks he owns the United States.

Your basis?

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #246 on: December 04, 2019, 11:19:21 pm »
but the point was Trump is not a King who can raise any person to royalty status by giving said person a title, such as Baron, or Duke or Count, or Earl, etc.  Trump is not a King but thinks he is; he thinks he owns the United States.

I thought you were better than that.  I see I was wrong. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #247 on: December 04, 2019, 11:19:46 pm »

She knew what she was saying..there are other titles she could have used other than Baron....she has since apologized but the damage is done and has exposed herself as a political hack willing to make fun of a 13yo child.
Support the USO

Offline libertybele

« Reply #248 on: December 04, 2019, 11:27:09 pm »

What she did was use the name and she knew what she was doing when she said it.  Secondly, it has absolutely nothing to do with impeachment, nothing more than opinion and jockeying to throw a jab while she's at it.

Saying that Trump thinks that he is 'King' and thinks that he owns the United States is nothing more than opinion.  Even IF that opinion were true, explain the impeachable offense.

Since when do we remove the President of the United States of America who rightfully won an election, but the other side who lost doesn't want him in office?? 

That's all that this is and those who go along with it ought to be ashamed.

This 'kangaroo court' should have never been allowed.  Last time I checked we are a democracy within a Republic and not a Banana republic.

Quite frankly, with all that has gone on since his inauguration, the Russian collusion and now this circus of impeachment I think we all should be afraid.  Afraid of what the leftists, RINO's and globalist are capable of.

« Last Edit: December 04, 2019, 11:37:26 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #249 on: December 04, 2019, 11:28:37 pm »

@Victoria33

You just can't help yourself, can you?   **nononono*
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald