Author Topic: Trump impeachment report to be published as book  (Read 257 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump impeachment report to be published as book
« on: December 05, 2019, 01:13:24 am »
Trump impeachment report to be published as book
by Zachary Halaschak
 | December 04, 2019 07:56 PM

Random House is making the House Intelligence Committee’s report on President Trump’s impeachment into a book.

The publisher told the Associated Press that The Impeachment Report: The House Intelligence Committee’s Report on Its Investigation into Donald Trump and Ukraine will hit shelves as a paperback on Dec. 17 but will be available as an audio download on Dec. 10 and an e-book on Dec. 13.

Presidential historian Jon Meacham, who was President George H.W. Bush’s official biographer, will be writing a forward to the 300-page report, which was released to the public in PDF form on Tuesday.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/trump-impeachment-report-to-be-published-as-book
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: Trump impeachment report to be published as book
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2019, 02:05:56 am »
Coming soon to store clearance bins and dumpsters near you!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2019, 03:30:55 am »
Seems like that just feeds into President Trump's publicity seeking ego to me.  I won't buy it but I'm sure historians across the globe will.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2019, 03:44:32 am »
That doesn't sound right.  Who is making money?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.