Author Topic: ‘A Wicked Time In My Life’: Epstein Accuser Details Alleged Forced Sex With Prince Andrew  (Read 257 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘A Wicked Time In My Life’: Epstein Accuser Details Alleged Forced Sex With Prince Andrew

Shelby Talcott
Reporter
December 03, 2019 11:30 AM ET

Jeffrey Epstein accuser Virginia Roberts Giuffre detailed the night she allegedly had sex with Prince Andrew in a BBC interview that aired Monday in Britain.
    Giuffre described her time with Epstein as “wicked” and said the sex with Andrew “didn’t last very long” and “was disgusting.”
    Buckingham Palace issued a statement amid Giuffre’s interview denying the allegations against the Duke of York.

Jeffrey Epstein accuser Virginia Roberts Giuffre gave new details about her time with the alleged child sex trafficker during a BBC interview Monday, including information about her encounter with Prince Andrew.

Giuffre has accused the Duke of York of having sex with her when she was 17 years old, which he has repeatedly denied. She previously said Epstein offered her up to Andrew and gave new details about the night in question in an interview that aired Monday in Britain.

“It was a wicked time in my life. It was a really scary time in my life … these powerful people were my chains,” Giuffre said during the interview. “This is not some sordid sex story. This is a story of being trafficked. This is a story of abuse and this is a story of your guys’ royalty.”

more
https://dailycaller.com/2019/12/03/virginia-roberts-giuffre-sex-prince-andrew-bbc/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline conservativevoter

She seems to know what she was getting into (or is it the other way around?).  So, then why did she do it/  Money?  Heavens!  Don't tell me that young women have sex with famous personalities just for the sake of fashion, money, and privilege?    :yowsa:

She could have left,. but didn't.