Author Topic: Mollie Hemingway shreds Lisa Page for well-timed ‘woe is me’ ploy  (Read 459 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mollie Hemingway shreds Lisa Page for well-timed ‘woe is me’ ploy
December 2, 2019 | Frieda Powers

The Federalist’s Mollie Hemingway tore up former FBI lawyer Lisa Page and her “woe is me” act claiming to be the real victim in the Russian collusion delusion.

The Fox News contributor wasn’t buying Page’s claims and her reason for breaking her silence by speaking out in an interview with The Daily Beast.

“So I decide to try to read Lisa Page’s ‘woe is me’ take about how she’s the real victim in the Russia hoax she participated in,” Hemingway tweeted, referring to the interview published on Sunday.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/12/02/mollie-hemingway-not-impressed-with-lisa-page-for-well-timed-woe-is-me-ploy-859615
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

All of these female coup co-conspirators immediately resorting to the Damsel in Distress strategy are culturally undoing everything it took Ellen Ripley forty years to build.