Author Topic: Ontario Energy Minister cites Climate Change Denial Blog in defense of scrapping Green Energy Projec  (Read 443 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Electroverse by Poppalloff 12/2/2019

Ontario Energy Minister cites Climate Change Denial Blog in defense of scrapping Green Energy Project

Ontario, Canada Energy Minister Greg Rickford called climatechangedispatch.com “one of my favorite periodicals.”

The blog denies human-induced climate change while defending the government’s decision to scrap green energy projects in the province. During a question period at Queen’s Park Monday, Rickford called climatechangedispatch.com one of his “favorite periodicals.”

Rickford quoted from a post on the site, titled “Germany Pulls Plug on Wind Energy as Industry Suffers ‘Severe Crisis’,” in response to questioning from the Opposition about $230-million in cancelled renewable energy contracts in Ontario.

“Well, I’ll be a chicken fried in goose fat, Mr. Speaker. It turns out that there’s another jurisdiction that’s having the same challenges we are,” Rickford said.

More: https://electroverse.net/energy-minister-cites-climate-change-denial-blog-in-defense-of-scrapping-green-energy-project/

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis