Author Topic: Impeachment witness list loaded with Trump critics  (Read 431 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Impeachment witness list loaded with Trump critics
« on: December 02, 2019, 11:54:42 pm »
Impeachment witness list loaded with Trump critics
by Susan Ferrechio
 | December 02, 2019 05:43 PM

House Democrats announced a list of four constitutional law experts who will testify at a Dec. 4 public impeachment hearing, and the panel will include pundits who have criticized the Trump administration and defended the impeachment proceedings. It also includes a witness who has criticized the impeachment investigation.

The Democrats have summoned Noah Feldman, a Harvard Law School professor, to testify in Wednesday’s hearing on the constitutional grounds for impeaching the president. Feldman was among the first people to suggest Trump was trying to bribe Ukrainian government officials into investigating his political rival, former Vice President Joe Biden. Democrats have adopted the term, which Feldman in September said constitutes an impeachable offense.

"What makes Trump’s alleged conduct so terrible is not that he froze aid to Ukraine for a policy purpose. What makes Trump’s alleged conduct outrageous is the appearance that he was doing it for his own personal benefit," Feldman wrote for Bloomberg Opinion.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/congress/impeachment-witness-list-loaded-with-trump-critics
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: Impeachment witness list loaded with Trump critics
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2019, 12:06:50 am »
"What makes Trump’s alleged conduct so terrible is not that he froze aid to Ukraine for a policy purpose. What makes Trump’s alleged conduct outrageous is the appearance that he was doing it for his own personal benefit," Feldman wrote for Bloomberg Opinion.

What I find terrible and outrageous is I wasted 3.8679 seconds reading this sh$t.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Hoodat

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2019, 12:41:54 am »
What makes Trump’s alleged conduct outrageous is the appearance that he was doing it for his own personal benefit," Feldman wrote for Bloomberg Opinion.

Priceless.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2019, 01:23:53 am »
Not the Dersh?

If not, why not?
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2019, 01:26:02 am »
Has the schitt show run down to the nads? 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2019, 01:42:39 am »
Not the Dersh?

If not, why not?

I noticed Jonathon Turley's on the list.  He's against this impeachment, last I saw.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2019, 06:26:04 am »
I noticed Jonathon Turley's on the list.  He's against this impeachment, last I saw.
That is disappointing.   I hope the rats are taking this seriously.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2019, 02:08:18 am »
Democrats' Legal 'Expert' Called for Trump's Impeachment Over a Tweet in March 2017

On Monday, House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler (D-N.Y.) announced four legal scholars who will be called as witnesses during his committee's impeachment inquiry. Three of the scholars were chosen by Democrats, one by Republicans.

One of the legal scholars chosen by Democrats is Harvard Law School professor Noah Feldman. As Breitbart notes, Feldman "was taken in by the 'Russia collusion' conspiracy theory, claiming in September 2017 that 'more and more evidence of collusion between Donald Trump’s presidential campaign and Russia has come to light,'" ... .

... Feldman has been foaming at the mouth over impeachment for virtually the entirety of Trump's presidency. ... Feldman actually believed that Trump should be impeached over the following tweet:

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

How low has President Obama gone to tapp my phones during the very sacred election process. This is Nixon/Watergate. Bad (or sick) guy!

And I haven't even gotten to the fact that what Trump said was true. Wiretapping occurred and was the result of a FISA warrant based on a bogus dossier paid for by the Clinton campaign. ...

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.