Author Topic: Liberal Teacher Calls for Targeted Killings of Trump Supporters  (Read 650 times)

rangerrebew

Liberal Teacher Calls for Targeted Killings of Trump Supporters
« on: December 02, 2019, 07:13:14 pm »
Liberal Teacher Calls for Targeted Killings of Trump Supporters

11/29/2019 12:00 AM Source: AAN by: AAN Staff

With liberals growing more unstable and violent as it appears Trump could be re-elected, a liberal elementary school teacher publicly praised a child for attacking a Trump supporter and called upon kids to begin shooting conservatives.

David Mosley, a teacher at Byrns Darden Elementary School in Clarksville, Tennessee, took to Facebook to praise a 14-year-old girl who physically attacked a man, in front of his family, for wearing a Trump costume.

“She should have shot him,” Mosley posted, calling on the girl to kill Trump supporters in public places with their families.

Read more at https://americanactionnews.com/articles/liberal-teacher-calls-for-targeted-killings-of-trump-supporters#FtZHmQV2yHCoFrzH.99

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Liberal Teacher Calls for Targeted Killings of Trump Supporters
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2019, 07:39:55 pm »
Red Flag!

Take the idiot's guns, and tell that SOB to find a new job.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2019, 08:08:52 pm »
I bet this guy is real popular outside of his little bubble of liberal academia!

Politics & Voting in Clarksville, Tennessee
The Political Climate in Clarksville, TN is Leaning conservative.

Montgomery County, TN is Leaning conservative. In Montgomery County, TN 37.7% of the people voted Democrat in the last presidential election, 56.1% voted Republican, and the remaining 6.2% voted Independent.

Montgomery county voted Republican in the last five Presidential elections.
In the last Presidential election, Montgomery county remained strongly Republican, 56.1% to 37.7%
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2019, 10:22:19 pm »
I bet this guy is real popular outside of his little bubble of liberal academia!

Politics & Voting in Clarksville, Tennessee
The Political Climate in Clarksville, TN is Leaning conservative.

Montgomery County, TN is Leaning conservative. In Montgomery County, TN 37.7% of the people voted Democrat in the last presidential election, 56.1% voted Republican, and the remaining 6.2% voted Independent.

Montgomery county voted Republican in the last five Presidential elections.
In the last Presidential election, Montgomery county remained strongly Republican, 56.1% to 37.7%
Well, he's a Leftist.
There may be other opinions out there, but because he's a leftist (and has been to college, even), he is automatically right and they are all wrong so they don't count, or something like that.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2019, 10:29:12 pm »
What a perfect little Marxist. Not only does he want to kill his opposition, he wants someone else to do his dirty work.
The Republic is lost.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2019, 10:34:12 pm »
The school district barely scolded Mosley for the public death threat, producing a statement that only said encouraging children to engage in the targeted killing of political opponents “could be deemed unprofessional.”

Read more at https://americanactionnews.com/articles/liberal-teacher-calls-for-targeted-killings-of-trump-supporters#CRbSy58i58StEioV.99

Ya think????

BTW,for those of you who don't know,Clarksville,Tn is a fairly conservative area,and the home of the 101st Airborne Division. I'm guessing that goober doesn't go to many bars and talk his trash.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2019, 10:50:06 pm »
Ya think????

BTW,for those of you who don't know,Clarksville,Tn is a fairly conservative area,and the home of the 101st Airborne Division. I'm guessing that goober doesn't go to many bars and talk his trash.

Yup Fort Campbell.  Part of which is in Kentucky (because the P.O. is located there)!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.