Author Topic: Conservative Media Killing Operation Mockingbird  (Read 386 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Conservative Media Killing Operation Mockingbird
« on: December 02, 2019, 03:07:53 pm »
December 2, 2019
Conservative Media Killing Operation Mockingbird
By Lloyd Marcus

While I was visiting a relative, CBS evening news was on TV in the background. It felt like water torture hearing arrogant reporters authoritatively lie about president Trump and every political issue. Their deceptive message was: Republicans are mean and Democrats are good. Incredibly, 95% of the broadcast was fake news.

Could I escape being bombarded with fake news in my car? No. Every news break on the radio was crafted to imply that Trump is guilty of everything and Republicans are mean.

Clearly, there is a coordinated fake news media campaign to instill hatred for Trump, America, Christians, Conservatives, Republicans, Trump supporters, and straight white men. It is as if a daily memo is sent to Democrat media operatives. “Okay everyone, the phrase of the day is “Trump is an existential threat.” Every news broadcast finds a way to fit it in.

“Here's Amy with the weather report.” “Thanks Jim. It will be stormy today. And speaking of stormy, Trump is an existential threat.” No one knows what “existential threat” means. But it sounds smart and is intended to sell the lie that Trump is extremely dangerous.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/12/conservative_media_killing_operation_mockingbird.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Conservative Media Killing Operation Mockingbird
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2019, 04:14:22 pm »
It is no coincidence that the same buzzwords and phrases are heard on ABCNNBCBS and even FOX, within an hour, those attacks are better coordinated than Dancing With the Stars, and about as meaningful.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2019, 05:38:07 pm »
It is no coincidence that the same buzzwords and phrases are heard on ABCNNBCBS and even FOX, within an hour, those attacks are better coordinated than Dancing With the Stars, and about as meaningful.

I remember Rush calling out the blatantly obvious use by the MSM of a Dem talking-points word back during the 2000 Presidential campaign. The MSM shills across the alphabet-soupers kept saying that GWB lacked "Gravitas". Rush played clip after clip after clip after ... of MSM shills parotting, "Bush lacks gravitas". They didn't even bother to paraphrase the talking-point to disguise what they were doing. Evidently current MSM still think their audiences too stupid yo notice their talking-point parrotage.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2019, 06:04:02 pm »
I remember Rush calling out the blatantly obvious use by the MSM of a Dem talking-points word back during the 2000 Presidential campaign. The MSM shills across the alphabet-soupers kept saying that GWB lacked "Gravitas". Rush played clip after clip after clip after ... of MSM shills parotting, "Bush lacks gravitas". They didn't even bother to paraphrase the talking-point to disguise what they were doing. Evidently current MSM still think their audiences too stupid yo notice their talking-point parrotage.
They won't notice unless they surf the channels. That's why the MSM has become a cult of personalities, to keep the viewer on one station so they don't notice.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2019, 12:26:07 am »
They won't notice unless they surf the channels. That's why the MSM has become a cult of personalities, to keep the viewer on one station so they don't notice.

...and this is why Fox News poaches all those comments by the other news outlets...to show the "parrotage."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: