Author Topic: House Judiciary announces impeachment witnesses  (Read 408 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
House Judiciary announces impeachment witnesses
« on: December 02, 2019, 10:41:34 pm »
House Judiciary announces impeachment witnesses
By Cristina Marcos - 12/02/19 04:48 PM EST

The House Judiciary Committee on Monday unveiled a witness panel of four constitutional scholars for its first impeachment hearing this week.

Titled "The Impeachment Inquiry into President Donald J. Trump: Constitutional Grounds for Presidential Impeachment," Wednesday's hearing will feature testimony from four law professors: Noah Feldman, a professor at Harvard Law School and director of the Julis-Rabinowitz Program on Jewish and Israeli Law; Pamela Karlan, a professor of public interest law at Stanford Law School; Michael Gerhardt, a professor at the University of North Carolina School of Law; and Jonathan Turley, a professor of public interest law at George Washington University Law School.

Turley is also an opinion contributor for The Hill.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/472672-house-judiciary-announces-impeachment-witnesses
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: House Judiciary announces impeachment witnesses
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2019, 11:24:49 pm »
So, Rs got 2 days to prep and are not allowed to call witnesses? And will their questions be limited in time, scope, and range as well? Welcome to Nadleroo's Sham-A-Lam-A-Ding-Dong!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2019, 11:45:29 pm »
So, Rs got 2 days to prep and are not allowed to call witnesses? And will their questions be limited in time, scope, and range as well? Welcome to Nadleroo's Sham-A-Lam-A-Ding-Dong!

"frame...the framework..."

uh huh

I still think the should just burn an effigy on the Capitol steps and call it a day.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2019, 11:54:28 pm »
The Rats are calling Turley?  Why?  He's stated consistently this is not impeachable.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2019, 12:03:28 am »
The Rats are calling Turley?  Why?  He's stated consistently this is not impeachable.

Instead, the constitutional scholars are expected to offer legal analysis.

By analysis they mean presumption. Their opinion. aka waste time until the upcoming holiday break.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley