Author Topic: Climate Fanatics To Rename ‘Climate Change’, The Names They Have Come Up With Are Laughable  (Read 952 times)

rangerrebew

Climate Fanatics To Rename ‘Climate Change’, The Names They Have Come Up With Are Laughable
Jessica Hardy
December 2, 2019

Here we go again. The ‘Climate Change’ movement may be rebranding themselves to get more attention from the public. It’s a stunt the group has pulled before and it looks like it could be happening again.

First it was called “global warming.” Then there was that inconvenient period in the 1990s and early 2000s when the average global temperature actually fell, according to DailyWire.

So the alarmists rebranded global warming as “climate change” – and the mainstream media quickly picked up the term. Forget that Earth’s climate has been changing for billions of years.

https://leadpatriot.com/climate-fanatics-to-rename-climate-change-the-names-they-have-come-up-with-are-laughable/5146/

Offline Joe Wooten

Typical Communazi move. When the panic starts to subside, change the name, move the goalposts, and start all over again.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
There isn't one smidgen of science that indicates that if we ruin our prosperity and devastate the working class with higher energy costs that it will "change back" the climate.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline mountaineer

Laughable, but this guy says the U.N. should kill over it. He and what army, one might question.
Danish Academic: U.N. Might Use Military to Enforce Climate Agenda
Simon Kent
3 Dec 2019

The United Nations may resort to military action against states that defy its mandates on global climate action, according to Ole Wæver, a prominent international relations professor at the University of Copenhagen.

In an interview with ABC News in Australia, Professor Wæver cautions that what he sees as “climate inaction” might draw the U.N. into considering other means to ensure its goals are met, even if that leads to global armed conflict.   ...

“If there was something that was decided internationally by some more centralised procedure and every country was told ‘this is your emission target, it’s not negotiable, we can actually take military measures if you don’t fulfil it’, then you would basically have to get that down the throat of your population, whether they like it or not,” he says.

“A bit like what we saw in southern Europe with countries like Greece and the debt crisis and so on. There were decisions that were made for them and then they just had to have a more or less technocratic government and get it through.”   ...  More at Breitbart
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Joe Wooten

The UN building in NYC is an easy target......

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
They are going to change Climate Change to "DEATH, DEATH, We're all going to Die! Change".
Maybe not that exactly, but it will be something equally scary to frighten Leftist idiots around the world.

The very idea of the U.N. using 'military force' is laughable.
If they will not intervene to stop a murderous genocide, which they do not, then why would they send troops over a myth.
Furthermore, even when the U.N. has sent troops to a region, all they did was rape little girls and stayed out of the fighting.
U.N. troops are less than useless.
They are nothing but living mannequins pretending to be soldiers who run at the sound of gunfire.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
240b:
"...They are nothing but living mannequins pretending to be soldiers who run at the sound of gunfire."

Best location for a blue U.N. helmet:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Laughable, but this guy says the U.N. should kill over it. He and what army, one might question.
Danish Academic: U.N. Might Use Military to Enforce Climate Agenda
Simon Kent
3 Dec 2019

The United Nations may resort to military action against states that defy its mandates on global climate action, according to Ole Wæver, a prominent international relations professor at the University of Copenhagen.

In an interview with ABC News in Australia, Professor Wæver cautions that what he sees as “climate inaction” might draw the U.N. into considering other means to ensure its goals are met, even if that leads to global armed conflict.   ...

“If there was something that was decided internationally by some more centralised procedure and every country was told ‘this is your emission target, it’s not negotiable, we can actually take military measures if you don’t fulfil it’, then you would basically have to get that down the throat of your population, whether they like it or not,” he says.

“A bit like what we saw in southern Europe with countries like Greece and the debt crisis and so on. There were decisions that were made for them and then they just had to have a more or less technocratic government and get it through.”   ...  More at Breitbart

Well, considering the reductions in emissions here, let the UN take on China first. :pop41:
« Last Edit: December 04, 2019, 01:35:41 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

There isn't one smidgen of science that indicates that if we ruin our prosperity and devastate the working class with higher energy costs that it will "change back" the climate.   
There is nothing to indicate that there is any particular set of global climate parameters that are "correct" for the planet, even if we could change them back to match those.

The surface temperature of the planet has varied considerably during its history, who are these people to say what is the right number?

The only thing they really want to control is people.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

They are going to change Climate Change to "DEATH, DEATH, We're all going to Die! Change".
Maybe not that exactly, but it will be something equally scary to frighten Leftist idiots around the world.

The very idea of the U.N. using 'military force' is laughable.
If they will not intervene to stop a murderous genocide, which they do not, then why would they send troops over a myth.
Furthermore, even when the U.N. has sent troops to a region, all they did was rape little girls and stayed out of the fighting.
U.N. troops are less than useless.
They are nothing but living mannequins pretending to be soldiers who run at the sound of gunfire.
They believe it was the UN who pushed the communists back in Korea. It was mainly the US, with a scattering of others, but mostly US. If we don't play their game, who will?

C S Lewis

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

There is unlimited evidence the earth has alternately warmed aand cooled many times over, for millions of years without any manmade cause.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2019, 02:00:38 am by truth_seeker »
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
I like it.

Creating man-made hotspots to stop man-made hotspots.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Joe Wooten

They believe it was the UN who pushed the communists back in Korea. It was mainly the US, with a scattering of others, but mostly US. If we don't play their game, who will?

Truman used the UN to get around having Congress declare war. It was a US operation from the get-go and he never intended to win the war which we could have despite him if MacArthur had listened to what some of his intelligence people were telling him about the Chinese before they stormed across the Yalu river. If he had redeployed enough troops in time they could have set up a slaughter.

Offline Smokin Joe

Truman used the UN to get around having Congress declare war. It was a US operation from the get-go and he never intended to win the war which we could have despite him if MacArthur had listened to what some of his intelligence people were telling him about the Chinese before they stormed across the Yalu river. If he had redeployed enough troops in time they could have set up a slaughter.
I think MacArthur knew, but was unable to go around the civil command. Such coalitions mark the conflicts of the second half of the 20th century through today.
"Police Action", my arse, that was a war. Just as have been the generally undeclared wars since.

My Father's comment was that "I didn't fight for the (expletive deleted) UN, I fought for America." To this day, he refuses to put the UN decoration in the shadowbox with his others.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2019, 02:49:32 am by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis

Offline Joe Wooten

Also, how is the UN gonna get its troops, who tend to be mostly Pakistani and African to the US? AND keep them supplied AND pay them? All without using those evil fossil fuels......

Offline Smokin Joe

Also, how is the UN gonna get its troops, who tend to be mostly Pakistani and African to the US? AND keep them supplied AND pay them? All without using those evil fossil fuels......
They'll just have them apply as refugees, and the usual suspects will import them with our tax dollars.
( They can pick up their gear at the local 'community center'. )

C S Lewis