Author Topic: Rush Transcripts...Nov 27th  (Read 517 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush Transcripts...Nov 27th
« on: November 27, 2019, 07:09:16 pm »
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/

Donald Trump Is Having the Time of His Life

Nov 27, 2019

RUSH: Did you see Trump’s rally down in Sunrise, Florida, last night? Can I just tell you, I think Donald Trump is having the time of his life. I think he’s just eating this up. Did you hear what he happened to say when he pardoned the turkeys yesterday? You didn’t hear it? Well, you know, I had the sound bite. I didn’t get to it. (interruption) You’ve got the sound bite? We got it. I was gonna read the transcript. Listen. This is Trump pardoning the two Thanksgiving turkeys. Bread and Butter are the turkeys’ names. This is how he did it.

THE PRESIDENT: Bread and Butter have been specially raised to remain calm under any condition, which will be very important because they’ve already received subpoenas to appear in Adam Schiff’s basement on Thursday.

CROWD: (laughter and applause)

THE PRESIDENT: Hundreds of people have. It seems the Democrats are accusing me of being too soft on turkey. But Bread and Butter, I should note that unlike previous witnesses, you and I have actually met. It’s very unusual. Very unusual.

CROWD: (laughter and applause)

THE PRESIDENT: In any event, I expect this pardon will be very popular with the media. After all, turkeys are closely related to vultures. I don’t know if I like that line, but there is a little truth to it.”

RUSH: I don’t know if I like — anyway, he’s having the time of his life. He’s down there at the rally in Sunrise last night, he’s throwing out Make America Great Again hats, you got 21,000 people inside, 3,000 people outside in Broward County where Hillary won 60% of the vote in 2016. In Broward County. He was on fire last night. Vice President Pence introduced him.

Today he’s posting on Twitter Photoshopped pictures of his face on Rocky’s body to show that he’s just pummeling the Democrats into submission. You just have to know, he’s created economic records that no one will ever surpass any time soon on the economy. Whether it’s impeachment, the Democrats, Pencil Neck, these are all just tiny little acne pimples and zits that are harassing him, and he’s having fun toying with them.

I really do think, because you can’t fake this. You know, stress is a real thing, and stress affects everybody. And one of the impacts of stress is that you can see it, and he just doesn’t exude being under any stress whatsoever. And I think one of the reasons for it is that he knows there’s not a scintilla, there’s not a shred from the very beginning of this with the Russia collusion business, there isn’t a shred of evidence. There isn’t a shred. All of this has been an exercise in futility.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Rush Transcripts...Nov 27th
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2019, 07:09:54 pm »

Democrats Pump the Brakes on Impeachment

Nov 27, 2019

RUSH: There’s so much going on in the Democrat Party. I’m gonna tell you what. Debbie Dingell was on CNN earlier today. She’s a Democrat, Michigan. She says she hasn’t made up her mind on impeachment yet. And you know why? ‘Cause she’s not crazy that the president would be acquitted in the Senate.

And you know who else came out and said that? Delaware Senator Chris Coons. And you know how they both said it? The Republicans are a bunch of creeps. Exactly what I told you, the Democrat philosophy on getting rid of impeachment yesterday. We discussed it exactly what I told you it’d be. Well, I gave Pelosi the road map for doing it.

Chris Coons was on, I guess he was on CNN. I saw the video blurb on Fox, they replayed it. And he was sitting there talking about (paraphrasing), “Well, if they bring the trial to the Senate here, there’s no way the Republicans are gonna vote to convict him. It’s gonna be an exercise in futility.” And then he started just ramming the Republicans. Just ripping ’em. Accusing them of having guilt complexes the rest of their lives over this vote.

But they’re setting it up. With more and more Democrats coming out now shouting that there’s no way Trump gets convicted in the Senate, I’m telling you, they’re setting it up here for Pelosi to change course. And then on the other hand, they’re presenting another picture. Nadler runs the Judiciary Committee, and he’s raring to go. On Monday next week we get back and he’s gonna let Trump even send up a lawyer if he wants to.

So on one hand they are presenting a picture full speed ahead. And then, on the other hand, if you know how to look at it, they’re applying the brakes.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: I want to go back. I meant to say one thing about impeachment in the Senate. Oh, and Brenda Lawrence has kind of flipped again. She came out over the weekend in a podcast opposed to impeachment, then they took her to the woodshed, came out for impeachment yesterday, but now she also, in further statements about this, has made reference to the fact that Trump’s gonna be acquitted in the Senate. You got her, you got Debbie Dingell and Chris Coons, Democrat senator from Delaware all just pummeling the Republicans because Trump will be acquitted, and what good is that gonna do us? Rotten, rascally Republicans and so forth.

So the road is in the process of being paved here for Pelosi to get on an off ramp. And Schiff looks competent compared to Nadler. By the time Nadler gets done, Nadler is the guy that shepherded Bob Mueller through his disastrous appearance. Now Nadler’s ratcheting up to get his own impeachment time here. That’s gonna be blown sky-high.

Nothing’s changed in terms of the radical Democrats in the House. They want this, they want the black mark of impeachment, they want it on Trump, they’re gonna do everything they can to make it happen, and they’re in a hurry. One thing I wanted to say about the Senate. I actually believe that if this ever does go a trial, you know what’s gonna happen? I think more Democrat senators would vote to acquit Trump than Republican senators would vote to convict him. They have to run for reaction, too, and there isn’t gonna be any substantive evidence at all presented if there is a trial.

Everything that’s happened up to now has been so one-sided, nobody has heard the Trump side of things, Trump lawyers, Trump witnesses, excellent lawyer cross-examination of Obama and Schiff witnesses, Democrat witnesses. And yeah, I meant to say Obama because I think he’s thick as thieves in all this.

Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2019, 08:27:08 pm »

Turmoil as Radical Left Fails in Primary

Nov 27, 2019

RUSH: The bottom has fallen out of Fauxcahontas in the polls. And everybody in the Drive-By Media is remarking on it. It’s over. And, by the way, her drop in the polls is specified to one thing, Medicare for All, her support for Medicare for All. People don’t want it.

I have mixed emotions about this because Fauxcahontas fading — and then there’s a story today, Obama is gonna do whatever it takes to stop Crazy Bernie, which they did in 2016. They rigged the primaries against him in 2016. And Obama is saying he’ll do whatever he has to do. He said this privately, not publicly. But it’s been reported that he said whatever he had to do to stop Crazy Bernie, and this year the same, he’ll do. So the Democrats are making a move now. This is why Doomberg got in the race, because it’s obvious now, sadly, that the radical, wacko left wing is beginning to lose in the Democrat primaries.

I mean, Fauxcahontas is the top of that heap. And she’s been gunning for the wacko fringe lunatic radical left vote. And now she’s losing. And guess who’s rising? Mayor Pete, Mayor Pete Buttigieg, and he’s said to be a moderate. He’s a moderate only within the context of the Democrats. There’s no such thing as a actual moderate in the Democrat Party. But there are Democrats who are said to be not the same radical left extremists that Fauxcahontas and Crazy Bernie are.

So it appears that the Democrat primary process is now beginning to wean the radical left wackos out. And that’s a shame. That’s a shame. I was hoping the radical left wackos would prevail because they’re gonna get shellacked. But now they’re getting shellacked in the primary process. And as I say, that’s why Bloomberg is rising up.

But let me tell you why, folks, Fauxcahontas is in trouble on Medicare for All. Medicare for All, the primary feature of it that everybody, when they learn about it, is opposed to, it would get rid of employer based insurance. One hundred and sixty million Americans have their health insurance at work. Medicare for All would get rid of it. Medicare for All is just a new word for government run health care. Single payer, whatever you want to call it.

Do you know how many communities have been revived by the private health care industry? Look at Cleveland and the Cleveland Clinic. Now, you go to Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh is a former steel town. I lived there for five years in the early 1970s, and it was still pumping steel. It had been cleaned up from what it was in the fifties and sixties, but it was still known as a steel town. And many of the mills were still running. But then they eventually shut down and Pittsburgh went through a renaissance.

And one of the renaissances that has occurred in Pittsburgh is the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center. It has created the bulk of the new private sector jobs in Pittsburgh, and it’s massive. I mean, even the University of Pittsburgh football team the Pittsburgh Steelers practice at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center sports complex. Now, it’s a naming rights thing, but it’s right there. UPMC is all over town. Just like the Cleveland Clinic is all over Cleveland, we’ve got a satellite office of the Cleveland Clinic here right across the bridge over in West Palm Beach.

And this is happening all around the country. The private sector has stepped in. When Obamacare bombed, and by the way, Medicare for All is the next step from Obamacare. Medicare for All plummeting, Medicare for All being rejected is identical to Obamacare being rejected. And all of these private sector health companies have sprung up as markets will ensure it happen. Markets work.

And as customers reject attempts to remove them from their health care circumstances that they — you can’t tell 160 million Americans who have their health insurance at work that they’re gonna lose it. They’ve been there, done that. Obama told ’em, you like your plan, you keep your plan. You like your doctor, you keep your doctor. But they weren’t able to do either. And Obama also said their premiums were gonna come down, what, $1,200, 2,200 a month, whatever it was. That didn’t happen either.

The American people are not idiots. They’re not gonna listen to new Obamacare-like promises, only bigger. People like employer-based health care, and they’re not just gonna sit around and let the Democrats take it away from them. So that’s the primary reason that Fauxcahontas is in trouble. And Pittsburgh and Cleveland are just two examples.

These stories are happening around the country. Many of the new jobs throughout the country are related to or in the health care industry. And, again, it’s a sign of the market working. And Trump is also at the rally last night, whenever he has a chance, he’s always coming down on the right side of the health care story.

But the Democrats’ problems are further accentuated because whatever they are talking about is being overshadowed and overwhelmed by this faux impeachment push. Look what cut through the noise. The Democrat candidates are trying to talk issues, and this push by Fauxcahontas and others for Medicare for All has been heard, and it’s in the process of being rejected as can be seen in her plummeting poll numbers.

And Biden is hanging on, no matter what people learn about him, Biden is hanging on. Now, I’m sure that Bloomberg figures that Biden, even though he’s continuing to plug away, is gonna eventually fade, ’cause there’s no way that Biden can compete with what Doomberg thinks is the amount of money he can spend versus how much Biden could raise.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Hey. Look at this headline. “Police Arrest Naked Man at Senate Office Building.” Wonder what Joe Biden was doing at the Senate? He doesn’t work there anymore. We’ll have to look into this.
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2019, 08:27:56 pm »

Obama: Trump Had No Idea About Our Spy Operation

Nov 27, 2019

RUSH: By the way, there’s a New York Times story that I think everybody’s missing. It is that after Trump met with Obama in 2016, Obama said Trump knows nothing. I think everybody’s missing what that’s about.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Now, what does Obama mean? “Obama Reportedly Said Trump ‘Knows Absolutely Nothing’ After 2016 White House Meeting — Former President Barack Obama reportedly told a visitor that President Donald Trump ‘knows absolutely nothing’ after the two met at the White House in 2016. Obama and his small staff had to deal with ‘a crazy president personally obsessed with Obama’ after Trump won in 2016, Politico reported Tuesday.” The story says — and let me see if you believe this.

“Obama ‘held out hope’ for a traditional relationship as past and current president, Obama’s first post-presidential press secretary Kevin Lewis said, according to Politico. However, Trump’s policies and apparent attacks of the former president forced Obama’s hand. ‘He (Obama) wanted to be a resource,’ according to Lewis.” He wanted… He hoped that Trump would call him for advice.

Come on! They can’t make us believe that.

Obama was running the spy operation on Trump at the time. That’s what Obama meant when he said Trump “knows nothing.” They want us to believe that Obama is saying, “This guy’s the biggest blithering idiot! He doesn’t know a damn thing about this job.” If you ask me, Obama, after the first meeting with Trump after the election…? This FBI sting operation, it’s been going for months before the election, and it had really geared up afterwards. I think Obama was saying, “Trump doesn’t know anything about our operation.”

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Let me dig further into this quote from this Kevin Lewis guy. This is Obama’s post-presidential press secretary. And he’s saying we didn’t expect the level of attacks that we got from Trump. We were hoping to be a resource for Trump. Obama really wanted Trump to call him for advice.

Does anybody believe this? That Obama was hoping Trump would seek his advice? What world’s Obama living in if he really actually thought that would happen? Keep in mind the Obama DOJ, the Obama FBI, the Obama CIA director, the Obama Director of National Intelligence and the Obama FBI director, James Comey, are running this Trump-Russia collusion hoax before the election.

They’re using informants to set up people like George Papadopoulos. Strzok and Page are out there texting each other back and forth in the midst of their affair needing an insurance policy if Trump wins. Obama’s team is running the operation to link Trump with Russia. Actually, two phases. They were trying to prevent him from being elected. Then should that happen, they were trying to make sure that they could to get him out of office as soon as possible during the transition and, failing that, into his presidency after inauguration.

And Obama is telling people now, Politico, that he was really upset, he expected Trump to be seeking his counsel. And then told people that Trump doesn’t know anything, Trump knows absolutely nothing. And then there’s this quote from Kevin Lewis, the post-presidential press secretary. “What do you do? Trump puts out that tweet that Obama’s wiretapped him at Trump Tower. What do you do with that? Obama desperately wanted to adhere to the precedent, but it was an unprecedented moment. So we focused more on addressing the lie than talking about Trump’s character.”

Wait. Are you telling me you weren’t wiretapping Trump? We know that you were. We know that Trump was being surveilled. It was the FISA warrant on Carter Page. We know the Obama administration echelon was indeed spying on Trump. They had gotten FISA warrants and renewed them two or three times, maybe four.

I’m telling you that when Obama is telling people Trump knows absolutely nothing, he’s talking about Trump knows absolutely nothing about our operation. And this is being cast as Obama, the brilliant, greatest president ever, judging Trump’s competence and saying he doesn’t know anything. That’s not how you would criticize somebody newly elected president, even if you disagreed, even if you thought they were an idiot. “He doesn’t know anything.” That’s too broad-based. It’s too scatter shot.

No, it means Trump has no idea what we got running here, gang. Nobody will convince me otherwise. “Obama’s looking forward to sparking a campaign against Trump in 2020, according to one close adviser. More specifically, Obama’s expected to be partisan and offer his full opinion on the current president.”

Well, bring it on. Bring it on. The Obama track record of endorsing candidates is not good. Ask Hillary Clinton. Ask any senator or even congressional candidate, House of Representatives candidate that got Obama’s endorsement.
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2019, 08:28:47 pm »

It’s Liberating Not to Fear Outside Opinions

Nov 27, 2019

RUSH: Happy Thanksgiving, and happy beginning of the holiday season from all of us here at the EIB Network to all of you.

Back to the phones to Elkhart, Indiana, this is Rhonda, and I’m glad you waited. Hello.

CALLER: Yes, Rush. You know your line “Talent on loan from God”? You say it all the time. But the other day you added one sentence that struck me so much, I went and got a pen and I wrote it down, and this is what you said. “It will be recalled at some point.” And I realized that this is how I have been living my life. I’ve had some really hard and painful things that have happened to me in my life, and so for many years I was just consumed with fear.

But it was a real encounter with the mighty love of God that just healed me from all that junk and got rid of my fear, and I’m telling you, the day that my talent and my opportunities are recalled, that will be a happy day for me, because I just do not live with regrets anymore. I leave it all out on the field. And so if there’s anything I’m thankful for this Thanksgiving season, it is that truth.

RUSH: How did you do it? A lot of people would love to know how you did it. You said you were living a lot of your life in fear and regret, and you don’t anymore. So how did you do that?

CALLER: I don’t, actually. I mean, I’m a person of faith —

RUSH: Right, how did you stop? How did you —

CALLER: When I knew the love of God for me. I’ve learned that actually the opposite of fear isn’t really faith. It’s love. Because it says in the New Testament perfect love casts out fear. And I’m telling you, once I got a grasp on the actual unconditional love of God for me, it just melted my fears away. And I can do anything, and I can go anywhere. And all the pain that I’ve had in my life, it all makes so much sense now —

RUSH: It sounds like you were living your life with a whole bunch of self-imposed limitations that you realized you had put there and you could easily remove them.

CALLER: Well, but I couldn’t do it on my own, Rush. There was no way.

RUSH: When you say you were living your life in fear, give me a couple examples. If you’d rather not — I’m not trying to pry, but —

CALLER: No. Well, for one thing, just absolute terror about other people’s opinion of me. And so I couldn’t speak out, I couldn’t use my voice because other people’s opinion ruled me. Well, it doesn’t anymore because I am so full of God’s love for me that it just flows out of me to other people. It is the most amazing way to live. I mean, I can meet anybody, transgenders, drunks, lesbians, and I have nothing but the love of God that flows from me.

RUSH: Transgenders, lesbians, and drunks, you can meet anybody —

CALLER: Yes.

RUSH: Yes.

CALLER: Anybody, anywhere, and I have so much courage now to speak when I need to speak, to do things that would have just been terrifying to me before —

RUSH: And it was discovering a personal relationship with God that led you to this. Is that what you’re saying?

CALLER: Oh, yes. Yes. And so now that I’m convinced of God’s love for me, there just isn’t anything that can scare me anymore.

RUSH: Well, that is great. That’s a great thing to have happen to anybody, especially getting rid of the fear of what other people think. That’s paralyzing.
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2019, 08:29:32 pm »

The Climate Change Cult Is Frustrated

Nov 27, 2019

RUSH: You know that protest at the Yale-Harvard game last weekend where a bunch of environmentalist wackos showed up protesting at halftime, shutting down the game, extending it for a while? You know the right way to look at this?

This is desperation. The climate change crowd is losing the battle for public opinion. The climate change crowd is getting desperate. The climate change crowd is getting frustrated they have not created majority public opinion to get rid of fossil fuels, to roll back American progress. They haven’t succeeded in this. They’re getting frustrated.

So now they’re having to take drastic action. They’re having to protest events that are very popular where a lot of people are in order to get seen, in order to get noticed. And it’s gonna backfire. I don’t care what you think. If you’re at the Harvard-Yale game, you don’t want to see a bunch of spoiled brats storming the field at halftime doing their own version of Colin Kaepernick. You just don’t want to see it.
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2019, 08:30:16 pm »

Capitalism Is Scary? It Didn’t Scare Me!

Nov 27, 2019

RUSH: I saw a segment on TV during the 1 o’clock break that I want to comment on here, and there happens to be a story that will allow me once again to transition to it. Here is the headline. It’s a Breitbart story: “Poll: 69% of Voters Prefer Free Market Capitalism to Socialism, 50% Say They Will Not Vote for a Socialist Candidate.”

Now, this is a combination poll from the Heartland Institute and Rasmussen Reports. One thousand likely voters, 33% Republican, 37% Democrat, 30% independent. “Of the Republicans polled, 87 percent said free-market capitalism was better, and 69 percent of independents agreed. But the poll also found that 53 percent of Democrats said a free-market system was preferable to socialism.”

Well, that contradicts what we’re seeing about polling data elsewhere. Last week and the week before I saw a couple of polls — now, they were of Millennials and younger. One poll indicated that 70% of Millennials favor socialism, 30% are intrigued by communism. And then there was the story about how a majority of kids 16 to 24 had no idea who Mao Tse-tung or Joseph Stalin were, which tells me that the truth of communism and its dictatorial, murderous thug leaders is not being taught.

But then there are polls that show that Millennials really, really do favor socialism. And I heard somebody on TV explaining why that is. They were trying to make it understandable. “Well, let’s take a look. What is capitalism,” said this person. Who it is doesn’t matter. I’m not mentioning the name ’cause I don’t want you to pummel ’em with emails. It’s not the point. It’s what they said that gives me the bouncing off point here.

This person said that capitalism is a very scary thing. You go to high school, then you go to college, and throughout those years you’re told that it ain’t gonna be long and you’re on your own. You gotta make your own way. You gotta self-support. You gotta be self-reliant, and that is a very scary thing. Capitalism is a very scary thing. You’re 22 years old, you’re about ready to graduate college and all of a sudden you’re on your own and you’ve got to provide whatever you want, your rent, gotta provide, very scary.

If, on the other hand, somebody comes along and says, “Hey, we’ll take care of all that for you. All you gotta do is vote for us. We’ll take care of your rent. We’ll take care of your health care. We’ll give you a little garden outside your one room studio apartment that we’ll provide for you.” This person said, “That’s far more attractive than the scary aspects of capitalism. Capitalism can be very scary.”

I’m watching this, and I asked myself, “Why didn’t it scare me?” I couldn’t wait to get out on my own. I couldn’t wait to start providing for myself because it represented freedom. And it was opportunity. And not to mention that’s just the way it was. It’s just the way it was. You didn’t grow up expecting to be taken care of. I’m a Baby Boomer, that generation.

Now, I guess part of my generation did because every generation has socialists and babies and scared people in it. But it was the way it was. At some point you were expected to grow up and that’s how you were raised. You were raised to grow up, to mature and to learn how to provide and take care of yourself, because someday you were gonna have your own family, and you had to do that for your family.

Now, I know feminism came along and kind of got in the way of all that. But still, there might have been some fear. Yeah, it’s a big step going out on your own. But it never resulted in a debate, “Oh, my God. You know what? I think socialism would be better.” No. So what is it today, why is it justified to think that capitalism is scary?

And once again, I’ll bet you that we can trace it back to education. Somebody has to be providing this influence, and I know that education and media are the two most primary mechanisms that create public opinion in the country today. You may throw pop culture in there, too, as an ancillary, but those are the two, education and media.

And I’ll tell you what, during this climate change stuff, capitalism has been beaten up like you can’t believe.

Support the USO