Author Topic: Rush Transcripts...Dec. 2nd  (Read 616 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush Transcripts...Dec. 2nd
« on: December 02, 2019, 06:56:00 pm »
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/

President Refuses to Legitimize Impeachment Based on Nothing

Dec 2, 2019

RUSH: Well, so glad to be back, folks, Rush Limbaugh here, and you are there. And we’ve got broadcast excellence for the next three hours. Great to have you with us. Telephone number, 800-282-2882. You know what I heard? You have that thing ready to go up there, Mike, that tune? Because over the weekend, you know what I didn’t hear? I didn’t hear anybody talk about impeachment. They are talking about the New England Patriots maybe floundering, people talking about Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals bragging how much money they saved. Nobody’s talking about impeachment.

(playing of song)

That’s the Rush Hawkins Singers.

(continued playing of song)

You gotta love it, ladies and gentlemen. The president of the United States has just told Jerry Nadler to go pound whatever it is he eats. He’s not showing up. These clowns schedule a so-called impeachment hearing. There aren’t gonna be any hearings. They’ve got nothing, folks. It’s totally bombed. This is me saying it. I’m not reflecting anything else I’m seeing in the Drive-Bys, certainly not there, but other places.

But I think, once again, they’ve fired everything they’ve got and it’s a big, fat zero. People are not even talking about it. They haven’t figured it out yet. I mean, they’re gonna still try to go through the motions. They’re gonna try to make it look like this is a deadly serious thing and that they’re gonna follow through on it, but it’s not gonna end up at all the way they have dreamed about it.

Anyway, great to be back after the long four-day absence. Great to be back here with you.

The big news — and I love this — President Trump and his lawyers have decided not to legitimize the Jerry Nadler hearings by attending. This is the same thing has rejecting the premise, the false premise of a question from a journalist or any other claim. You know, they always come at us, try to put us on defensive by concocting some strange premise and we acknowledge it by answering.

Trump’s simply not gonna go. His lawyers are not gonna go. How many times have we been hearing, what Schiff did was unfair, he didn’t have any Trump lawyers, no Trump witnesses, the Republicans couldn’t call any witnesses. So now we go to the Nadler stage. Trump says he’s not even gonna show up. Let’s go to the audio sound bites. This morning the president on the White House lawn under an umbrella. He’s heading over to the U.K. for a NATO meeting.

By the way, how would you like to be Prince Andrew? Your own mother disavowing you, your own family undermining you. He’s the duke of something. They all have titles. The Prince of Wales is Prince Charles. I think this guy is the Duke of York, Prince Andrew. And his own I think nephew was undermining him and told the queen you gotta quick the guy out of the royal household, you gotta kick him out of official royal business, and she did.

So Trump announced he’s going to the U.K. for the NATO meeting, whatever it is, and the first thing that happens is the queen says that’s fine, the Duke of York will not be there. The Duke of York has totally been rejected because of his dalliances with Jeffrey Epstein.

Anyway, Trump’s on the White House lawn today under an umbrella ’cause it’s raining and he’s making his way to Marine One before leaving on his trip to London, speaking with reporters. A reporter said, “Are you concerned, Mr. President, about being out of the country during the impeachment inquiry?”

THE PRESIDENT: The radical left Democrats, the do-nothing Democrats decided when I’m going to NATO — this was set up a year ago — that when I’m going to NATO, that was the exact time. This is one of the most important journeys that we make as president. And for them to be doing this and saying this and putting an impeachment on the table, which is a hoax to start off with.

If you noticed, there was breaking news today. The Ukrainian president came out and said very strongly that President Trump did absolutely nothing wrong. That should be case over. He said President Trump did absolutely nothing wrong and that should end everything. But it will never end it because they want to do what they want to do. They’re getting killed in their own districts. I think it’s gonna be a tremendous boon for the Republicans.

RUSH: Another reporter then said, “Well, why don’t you send one of your lawyers to represent your point of view to the House impeachment inquiry?”

THE PRESIDENT: Because the whole thing is a hoax. Everybody knows it. All you have to do is look at the words of the Ukrainian president that he just issued, and you know it’s a hoax. It’s an absolute disgrace what they’re doing to our country.

RUSH: That is absolutely true. Do you realize that through all this, there isn’t a single shred of evidence for any allegation they have made? That has not changed. Hey, Mr. Snerdley, did you see the news over the weekend that Gordon Sondland has been accused of sexual harassment by three women at the European Union office or wherever his headquarters – (interruption) No, of course he’s not gonna resign, but talk about a quid pro quo. Three women — (laughing) — there you go. If you’re looking for a quid pro quo, we may have found one.

Poor Gordon Sondland, he came out, he tried to get on the Democrats’ good side, he kept the exculpatory statement out of his opening statement, i.e., when Trump said (paraphrasing), “I don’t want anything. I don’t want a quid pro quo, I don’t want anything, just tell the Ukrainian president do the right thing.” He didn’t put that in his opening statement during the Schiff hearings, and it was completely exculpatory for Trump. Did everything he could to straddle the line. Gordon Sondland wanted to appear to be on Schiff’s side and then on Trump’s side. He was trying to balance it because his wife’s hotels are being boycotted because he’s on Trump’s side.

And then after it, how long have they been waiting to accuse Gordon Sondland of sexual harassment? After he testifies and didn’t do the job, none of their witnesses did. Anyway, folks, the White House lawyer, Pat Cipollone, wrote a five-page letter to Jerry Nadler in which he said this baseless and highly partisan inquiry violates all past historical precedent, basic due-process rights, and fundamental fairness.

He pointed out that Nadler has provided only vague details about the hearing and that the deadline didn’t give Trump and his team any time for preparation. The letter points out that Nadler purposefully scheduled the hearing for when Trump would be in London attending a long-planned NATO meeting.

Now, for all intents and purposes, folks, the hearings are over, which is why Nadler is not going to say who he’s going to bring in as new witnesses beside the so-called constitutional scholars he’s gonna have appear tomorrow. As I mentioned last week, you know the case is weak when they have to bring in some think tank gurus to explain what high crimes and misdemeanors are, when they have to start explaining what they’re doing and what impeachment is.

And, remember, it’s a TV show. You’ve got to start out with something that’s gonna attract and hold the audience, and that ain’t gonna do it. People aren’t watching these hearings that have taken place to date anyway, not in anywhere near enough numbers to have them impact public opinion. I don’t think these things are hearings anyway.

And I saw a piece by Andrew Malcolm today at HotAir.com. I saw it today, I don’t know when he wrote it. But he said, “You know what? I’ve had it. I’ve had it with all these investigations.” See, everything is an investigation now. There isn’t anything that’s not an investigation. And none of them ever turn up anything. They are a total waste of time. They are a disservice to the American public. They are a disservice. They take people out of the jobs they’re supposed do and they stymie actual work getting done. And that’s absolutely right.

And Schiff’s investigation and hearings and now whatever Nadler’s gonna do is a classic illustration of this. This is what happens when you politicize basic policy differences. And what we have now is the attempt to criminalize any policy that the left or liberals or Democrats disagree with and the investigation of people who hold those views.

But you know what the problem is, folks, for them? They have promised, the Democrats in the media have promised everybody, including their base, they have promised — we’re up to now four years — they have promised revelation after revelation after revelation of high crimes, misdemeanors, bribery, fraud, extortion, rape, you name it. They’ve accused Trump virtually everything, hiring prostitutes to urinate on a bed Obama slept in in Moscow.

They have assured people for four years that all of these things are true. They have co-opted and corrupted the media, or the media has corrupted itself. They’ve about run out of public energy. You can’t go to the well this many times with all of these assurances and all of these promises to get to the bottom of it, to prove that Donald Trump is illegitimate, to prove that Donald Trump did all these things. Four years and nothing? They’re wearing people out. And now here comes another so-called investigation by the round mound of the gavel, Jerry Nadler.

Now, I think Schiff is gonna call a vote, there will be a vote on this, and it’s gonna go to the Senate. There may even be a trial. But, folks, there is nothing there. And I think the president pulling back on even showing up at this thing is brilliant, it’s great. Well, it’s what I would do. It simply rejects the premise. And I think it’s also an indication, that Trump, the White House feel very confident. They’ve not lost anybody.

There’s now a third poll that shows Trump’s approval rating with African-Americans is at 33%. We’ve got Emerson; we’ve got Rasmussen; and now we’ve got Marist. Three different polls — and by the way, where’s Pelosi today? Pelosi and her crew are off somewhere on some climate change crusade.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: What was it, two weeks ago we prepared an audio sound bite montage to show you the Democrats’ latest attempt at characterizing Trump and you, his base of supporters, which remains solid, unbreakable.

One of the greatest failures of the media and the left is their inability to drive a wedge between Trump voters and Trump. Trump’s popularity among Republicans now remains at over 90%. This is almost unprecedented. And so the word went out. Trump supporters are a cult. I had these montages for you all last week prior to leaving for the Thanksgiving break.

And here’s the latest example of it from PMSNBC host Joy Reid claiming that support for President Trump is like a cult on her Saturday show. She says, “A lot of ways, if you look at the Public Religion Research Institute numbers, you know it isn’t just a pejorative to say it’s a cult. There’s a lot of evidence that it is a racial and religious cult of personality in which his base is solidly among the white evangelicals of almost worshiping and say that he’s the chosen one of God.”

They’re at their wits’ end. I can’t emphasize enough the degree to which they know they have failed. And this is relatively new territory for them even though it’s been three years. Just to restate it because, folks, you may think this is redundant, but it’s important to always keep this in mind as you encounter Drive-By Media presentation of news events or what have you.

Their sole objective from the get-go has been to take Donald Trump out, to reverse the election results of 2016 however, whichever way they can. One of the ways they have tried to do it is to separate Trump voters from Trump. They have failed miserably. Back in the days when they had their media monopoly prior to 1988 they could pretty much destroy anybody they wanted on a whim. Look how long it took ’em to get George Bush’s numbers down into the thirties, took ’em almost six years to do that.

Now, we’re into four years, and they haven’t budged Trump and even during this so-called presentation of all of this horrible news, Trump supposedly cheated, worked with the Russians, withheld money from Ukraine, whatever it is, whatever lies that they have perpetrated, not a single one of them has worked. They have not made a dent in either Trump’s overall approval number or support for Trump among his own base voters. And now they are at their wits’ end.

And so what do they do? Instead of trying to find out who these people are and literally making a decent pitch at them, they do what the left and the media always do, and they start insulting people. And it backfires on them. And they haven’t come to grips yet with the idea that they simply cannot shape public opinion and events with the ease they used to be able to do so.

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Rush Transcripts...Dec. 2nd
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2019, 06:56:38 pm »

Climate Kooks Trot Out Yet Another Rebranding

Dec 2, 2019

RUSH: Have you heard the latest about climate change? The climate change people have said they’ve got to change the term. Global warming bombed out. That didn’t work.

So then they went to climate change so they could incorporate every unusual weather system ever into their political belief. That didn’t work. So now they want to go to climate catastrophe or climate this. They’re desperate to revive this issue. They are failing. It’s like I told you on Wednesday before Thanksgiving, they’re literally failing and bombing out of everything that they’re attempting to do. Now, they’re retarding progress, and they’re causing problems. I don’t want anybody to misunderstand, but in terms of their objectives, this is one of the biggest bombs that we have witnessed.

Now, we don’t see it that way because we’re living it. We’re too close to the forest and the trees, and we’ve chosen sides. We’ve invested interest in the outcome, and there’s always a certain amount of fear, respect for the fact that these people do have a lot of power with the media running their operation for them, but the fact of the matter is they have yet to strike pay dirt on anything.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2019, 06:57:23 pm »

Lisa Page Tries to Make Herself a Victim

Dec 2, 2019

RUSH: Now, a lot of people are excited about Lisa Page. Lisa Page, who had the affair with Peter Strzok, has finally gone public. She could hold back no longer. By the way, do you know how the affair that she was having with Strzok was uncovered? You don’t? Strzok was texting her, and she was texting him on their official FBI phones, which are phones that are not to ever leave the office, for security reasons. And it was from these texts that we now know the contents.

We now know that they were discussing their affair, that she was panicked over Trump maybe being elected, that Strzok was attempting to calm her down and assure her there was a Plan B, there was an insurance policy Trump would not be elected. It was covered, he took his phone home and his wife discovered the text messages. Somehow an FBI agent, with probably one of the highest security clearances ever, takes his office-only phone home where his wife discovers that he’s having the affair with Lisa Page.

Now, I think, folks, Lisa Page going public is an indication that she knows she faces no criminal liability for what she’s done. You know, the IG report’s due December the 9th, a week from today. And one of the reasons why it’s delayed is that everybody named in an IG report gets a chance to look at it and debate the way they are portrayed. If they think the IG made a mistake, they can petition him to change it, make edits, alterations. The point is, they get to see it.

The subjects of the investigation get to see what the IG — in this case the guy’s name is Horowitz — what he turned up. Well, obviously if she’s not going to be referred criminally for prosecution, then she’s feeling a vast amount of relief, and that would mean she could now speak out publicly without any fear of doing so damaging a case now that we probably can assure ourselves is not gonna happen. And now she said the reason she’s going public, she can no longer stay silent.

She reached the limit of her ability to absorb all this when Trump was making fun of her at a rally recently and faking an orgasm that she was having with Strzok during the texts talking about the effort to stop Trump, that was the final straw, Trump faking an orgasm as though I was having one, she cannot stay silent any longer. So she’s going public.

I have some observations about this, have a general review of the last four days, the weekend, things that happened, what’s on tap this week as well. So hang on. We’ll come back, get started with all the rest of today’s program right after this.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Now, Lisa Page is out trying to make herself a victim in all of this. Here she was part of this silent coup that was endeavoring to sabotage and undermine the Trump campaign and the Trump presidency. She was originally on Mueller’s investigation team when it was discovered that she and Strzok Smirk were texting back and forth their hate it for Trump — and if that hadn’t been made public, Mueller would have never fired them. Mueller fired them.

“I didn’t know I had such biased employees in this investigation.” Do you realize Mueller’s the only Republican on that whole team? He was just a figurehead. The entire Mueller team was just a bunch of Trump-hating Democrat lawyers, they still turned up zilch, and now Lisa Page is out wallowing and crying and she’s a victim of the president. What really made her mad… Here’s her quote: “‘Honestly, his demeaning, fake orgasm was really the straw that broke the camel’s back,’ Lisa Page told The Daily Beast.

“‘It’s like being punched in the gut,’ she continued. ‘My heart drops to my stomach when I realized that Trump has tweeted about me again. The president calling me names to the entire world. He’s demeaning me and my career. It’s stick.'” No, you did that. You demeaned your career. You demeaned yourself. You had the affair with Strzok Smirk, and you were the guys plotting the demise of Donald Trump. This was a rally that Trump had in Minnesota back in October. He acted out a fake conversation between Page and Strzok Smirk months before they had left public service, returned to public life, and he acted out her having a fake orgasm in the text with Strzok Smirk, and she lost it.

Support the USO

Offline Idiot

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2019, 08:02:42 pm »
Thanks!!!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2019, 09:26:09 pm »

Leftists Cling to Russia Meddling, Ignore Ukraine Efforts for Hillary

Dec 2, 2019

RUSH: Here’s a little bit of an example of this. John Kennedy, Senator John Kennedy from Louisiana was on Meet the Depressed Sunday with the host, F. Chuck Todd. And Chuck Todd said, “Simply uttering this conflation on Ukraine and Russia, the inference is that you’re doing the president’s dirty work here.” Now, Kennedy is out saying, by the way, what the Politico and two other Drive-By publications reported in January 2017. They reported that Ukraine was in panic mode because Trump won the election, that they were working on behalf of Hillary in the 2016 campaign. This is the president of Ukraine prior to the current one, Zelensky.

And they were caught. They were trying to undermine Trump. They were all-in with Hillary. Remember that the Clintons were just an extension of Obama and it was to be the status quo just continuing. The current president would stay president and the hunky-dory relationship would remain. And they worked to undermine the Trump campaign. It’s not us saying so, it’s Politico and two other Drive-By Media organizations.

And the story in January, even before Trump was inaugurated was that Ukraine was now panicked and Trump was elected and Trump knew what they had done. So now they were faced with having to do a 180 to try to get on Trump’s good side. That’s specifically what The Politico story was about. John Kennedy simply cites that. John Kennedy says, “Look, I’m using your sources that Ukraine was trying to undermine Trump in 2016.”

The Drive-Bys are committed to Russia and only Russia doing that and Trump working with it. In fact, Schiff has given the members of his committee 24 hours to review the record and vote. And Schiff’s articles of impeachment may even include Trump-Russia collusion, even though it’s been dispelled and blown to smithereens, it may even include that. Because they’re not working on truth whatsoever.

Even after the Mueller report came out, they are sticking with the idea that Trump colluded with Russia, and they’re relying on the fact that there are enough ignoramuses in the American public who will buy it and still think that it happened despite the fact that it didn’t. They’re gonna implode due to the weight of their own immorality at some point. They’re going to implode because there’s no foundation of truth or even reality that’s propping them up. It is gonna happen.

They are going to be humiliatingly embarrassed at some point in this. I don’t know when, and I don’t know what the event or series of events that will bring that reality about are. But I know basic things about laws, and you can only propel propaganda for so long if there are adequate counters to it. And we have a massive alternative media providing counter operations to what these people are attempting to do.

They have nothing real that’s propping them up. They’ve got no real evidence. They never have had. Their allegations are lies and made up. And it’s all gonna come crumbling down on them at some point. That’s why they’re trying to hurry this as quickly as they can.

So, anyway, Kennedy is on Meet the Press, and he continues to cite Ukraine’s role along with Russia’s in the effort to undermine Trump. And this is what Chuck Todd can’t believe. He says, “You simply utter this conflation on Ukraine and Russia, the inference is you’re doing the president’s dirty work here. Do you accept that criticism?”

KENNEDY: I think both Russia and Ukraine meddled in the 2016 election. I think it’s been well documented in the Financial Times, in Politico, in The Economist, in the Washington Examiner, even on CBS. Russia was very aggressive, and they’re much more sophisticated. But the fact that Russia was so aggressive does not exclude the fact that President Poroshenko actively worked for Secretary Clinton.

RUSH: All right. Now, that’s factual, it’s been reported in the Drive-Bys. Not to their advantage, by the way. And remember when this was reported in January of 2017, people at Politico and the New York Times were feeling their oats. They were confident that it was only a matter of time before they got rid of Trump, because they were part of the Trump-Russia collusion affair. They were knowingly – in some cases unknowingly — spreading a pack of lies. Some in the Drive-Bys believed it because they’re idiots and gullible, and others knew what a scam it was and were participating in it anyway.

The entire news media decided to get rid of all credibility and integrity in this effort to get rid of Donald Trump. At this point they’re feeling pretty good. Trump’s gonna be inaugurated, but they think they’ve got him. It’s just a matter of time, just a matter of time. The plans are already in the works for Comey to go to the White House. In fact, that remains a crucial story here for one thing that I want to go back to on Wednesday and button up here in just a minute.

So here’s Chuck Todd’s reaction to Kennedy, saying, “I think both Russia and Ukraine meddled, and we know that Ukraine wanted Hillary to win,” and he cites the sources: Politico, The Economist, Washington Examiner, even CBS. Here’s Chuck Todd’s reaction.

TODD: My goodness. Wait a minute. Senator Kennedy, you now have the president of Ukraine saying he actively worked for the Democratic nominee for president. I mean, now, come on. I gotta put up — you realize the only other person selling this argument outside the United States is this man, Vladimir Putin. This is what he said on November 20th. “Thank God nobody is accusing us anymore of interfering in U.S. elections. Now they’re accusing Ukraine. Well, let them sort this out among themselves.” You just accused a former president of Ukraine. You’ve done exactly what the Russian operation is trying to get American politicians to do. Are you at all concerned that you’ve been duped?

KENNEDY: No. Because just read the articles.

RUSH: No. I haven’t been duped. The person that’s been duped here is Chuck Todd. Now, I say duped. I’m gonna give him the benefit of the doubt that Chuck ignorantly believes what he just said here. I don’t know anymore with some of these people, I don’t know how ignorant they are or how wily and in on all this they are. It’s a roll of the dice. But they are so ingrained that only Russia did it that is inconceivable — now, these are journalists who should be curious and open to anybody meddling in the U.S. elections.

Three Drive-By news organizations reported it. They don’t even want to consider it because it doesn’t fit the Trump-Russia collusion mode. So here they’re trying to make John Kennedy out to be some sort of idiot, some sort of useful idiot for Trump, when the useful idiots are the people in the media. There is no evidence that Trump colluded with Russia, and there’s no evidence that whatever Russia did had any impact on the outcome of the 2016 election.

And that remains the bottom line. And even in Mueller’s indictments it was made clear, nothing in these indictments suggests one vote was changed or the outcome of any election was affected. So, okay. The Russians meddled. And I’ll tell you what. I’m not even all-in on that, other than the Russians meddle constantly. The Russians undermine and attempt — the Soviets were attempting to infiltrate constantly for longer than you and I have been alive.

So the idea that Russia all of a sudden did something unusual, meddling in the election — now, that’s a premise that I myself do not automatically accept. You have to to be accepted in polite society, but none of it makes full-fledged sense to me. So now John Kennedy is an idiot, he’s an absolute idiot simply because he’s open to a possibility that the Drive-Bys have foreclosed.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: So I just checked the email during the break. “Rush, you always say that you’re not all-in on this Russia meddling thing. Why?” Folks, I don’t know. One of the main reasons why is because the Drive-Bys believe it 150%, and I do not trust them. But I also use intelligence guided by common sense. Okay, what do we have? Why do we have “the Russians meddled”? Because the Democrats lost an election. Do you realize there was none of this before the election?

Now, this may be old news and old history, but you gotta remember people are listening to this program for the first time every day. So I beg your indulgence. If you go back to before the 2016 election, Barack Obama — on two separate occasions — made fun of the idea that a U.S. presidential election could be rigged, could be tampered with, could be hacked. “It’s not possible,” he said. Voting machines are not connected to the internet, number one.

Number 2, you wouldn’t know where to start. There are too many precincts. The Electoral College. The popular vote doesn’t count in the end. There’s no way it could happen. He said this two or three times, and the reason is, they “all knew Hillary was gonna win,” quote-unquote. They didn’t want any asterisks or dark clouds around her victory at all. They were pooh-poohing the idea that Russia could — or anybody could — meddle in an election, and they’re right. It simply isn’t possible.

And I don’t care about Facebook ads. I don’t care about Cambridge Analytica. I don’t care Google this, Google that. Google was all-in on Hillary winning, and she didn’t. Facebook was all-in on Hillary winning, and she didn’t. Donald Trump had all of these agencies arrayed against him, and he won anyway, and it was only after that that this Russia stuff began. And I’m immediately suspicious of it when I find out that Hillary Clinton was working with Russia throughout the campaign on the Steele dossier.

But because the media pushes this, supposedly you can’t possibly disagree with it and have any sense at all. “Russia meddled in the election.” What does that mean? The way they use it, it means the election is illegitimate. The Russians meddled. Trump didn’t win it fairly. That’s what the impression is — and I’m sorry, folks, I’m not buying it. It was a fair election. It was a legal election. It was just, and Donald Trump won, and they lost. Now they can’t let go of it.

I’m sick and tired of these people portraying this country as a weak sister that can’t defend itself, that is helpless against the efforts of a Third World country with a First World military, Russia. And then the ChiComs and then the North Koreans, whoever it is. I’m tired of the left portraying this country as ineffective, unjust, immoral, vulnerable and all that. We are the strongest, most powerful people and nation on earth. When we decide to project power to our capability, there’s nobody that can keep up with us.

There’s nobody that can match us, which is why nobody ever attacks us. They wouldn’t survive. And yet you listen to the media — and I’m fed up with it! I’m fed up with all this talk about Russia did this and Russia did that because all it is is cover for the fact that theire incompetent, inept, corrupt candidate couldn’t even draw flies to a freaking rally. Russia meddled in the election? Maybe they did, but what made them invincible?

The Democrats had their server hacked. What does that say about the Democrats? The Russians supposedly tried to hack the Republican server and couldn’t get in. I’m just… There’s so much media BS, I just have gotten to the point where I instinctively reject it all — including Schiff, Pelosi, and everything these people are trying. The Russians meddling in the election to me is a nonevent because of the way it’s being portrayed: “The Russians aided Trump’s victories!”

I’m sorry. It didn’t happen.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: If there was any meddling in the election, it was Hillary Clinton with Russia and with the American and foreign intelligence communities trying to undermine Donald Trump, and they want us to believe it was Russia trying to undermine Hillary. It’s a crock.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Now, I went back, and I have here the stories that appeared in the Drive-By Media all documenting that Ukraine meddled in the 2016 presidential election. The Federalist put together the list. Now, the media today, as you heard Chuck Todd yesterday on Meet the Depressed, they’re now claiming this idea that Ukraine meddled is insane, it’s stupid. It’s a conspiracy theory. It’s fictitious.

Well, we’ve got The Politico article. January 11th, 2017. That was not the only time the media reported on Ukraine’s meddling in the 2016 election. There were articles in the New York Times. There were articles in the Financial Times. There were other Politico articles instead of this big one on January 11th. But the media, which means the Democrats, they now want us to forget that any of that happened.

Now, the Financial Times reported back in December 2016 that CrowdStrike claimed the Russians used Ukrainian technology to hack the DNC server. Now, stop and think of this for a second. This is the Financial Times reporting in December 2016, this is the month after the election — that CrowdStrike — CrowdStrike is the word that sets the Democrats off. If you use CrowdStrike in relation to Ukraine, then they really jump on you as an idiot, as a lamebrain, as a conspiracy kook theorist.

But in fact it was the Financial Times that reported back in December 2016 that CrowdStrike said after they forensically examined the Democrat National Committee server, CrowdStrike claimed that the Russians used Ukrainian technology to hack the server and that the technology was operated in Eastern Ukraine, which is one of the things the Drive-Bys are now calling a right-wing conspiracy.

Now, remember Trump’s phone call to Zelensky where he supposedly demanded that Zelensky investigate Biden or else? That didn’t happen. There still hasn’t been a Ukrainian investigation of Biden. But do you remember what else? Trump asked Zelensky to look into the CrowdStrike aspect of things. There are some people who think that the Democrat server — not the actual servers of the data — is being held in Ukraine. A server is a computer tower. It’s just a series of hard discs is all it is and can be as big or little as — you can use a Mac Mini as a server. You can use a tower desktop computer as a server. You can use any computer that has a hard drive as a server. Server is software.

So a server does not have to be a massive supercomputer like a Cray. A server could be as tiny as a Mac Mini or think of an Apple TV device. A server is what it does, not what it is. It’s just a hard drive that multiple people can access that has sync capability and it holds data off-site if desired.

So when people claim that the server, the DNC server is in Ukraine, they don’t mean that the actual hardware that was in DNC headquarters has been spirited out of there and is now under lock and key in Ukraine, although it could be. But what is meant, the data, the data was off-loaded and sent somewhere to keep it away from prying eyes.

Remember, the Democrats did not want the FBI to examine that server. The only evidence we have that the Democrat server was hacked is the Democrats saying so with CrowdStrike, the private sector firm they hired to investigate the server, not the FBI, confirming it.

Now, CrowdStrike was founded by a Ukrainian who hates Putin. The idea that CrowdStrike, now cited in a Financial Times story, December 2016, claiming that the Russians used Ukrainian technology to hack the DNC server, it would make perfect sense that CrowdStrike would indict the Russians ’cause the CrowdStrike founder hates them, literally hates Putin. CrowdStrike said the Russians used Ukrainian technology to hack the DNC server and that the technology was operated in Eastern Ukraine, meaning the hack happened in Ukraine.

So Trump’s asking Zelensky to look into this. The idea that the Democrat National Committee server was hacked is one of the necessary building blocks to this hocus-pocus that the Russians meddled in the election. The Russians meddled in the election by hacking the DNC server, and that’s how Podesta’s emails ended up all over WikiLeaks, and it’s so unfair. And none of that is right.

We don’t even know for sure the DNC server was hacked. They’ve not let anybody but CrowdStrike see it. They refused to let the FBI examine it. So Trump asking about CrowdStrike literally panicked the left. And that’s when we heard from Lieutenant Colonel Vindman — O say can you see — and all these other people paranoid, oh, my God. Trump’s getting too close.

CrowdStrike, the way they’re reacting to that, CrowdStrike could be at the center of the universe along with Glenn Simpson at Fusion GPS, which Fiona Hill tried to make look like she’d never heard of them. (imitating Hill) “Yes, I’d heard of GPS Fusion.” Give me a break. It’s not GPS Fusion. It’s Fusion GPS. You know exactly who they are. You know exactly who it is.

The bottom line, this myth that the Russians were the sole people that meddled in the election, and that they succeeded, that’s the whole basis under which the past four years have happened. They’ve done more to inflict damage on the honor and integrity of U.S. elections than Vladimir Putin could have ever hoped to in his wildest dreams.

So we have these stories. We have the big Politico story. We have the Financial Times, August 2016, reported Ukraine attempted to intervene in the U.S. election. Here’s a pull quote. “The prospect of Mr. Trump, who has praised Ukraine’s arch-enemy Vladimir Putin, becoming leader of the country’s biggest ally has spurred not just Mr. Leshchenko but Kiev’s wider political leadership to do something they would never have attempted before: intervene, however indirectly, in a US election.” There it is in the Financial Times.

Politico, January 11th, 2017: “Ukrainian government officials tried to help Hillary Clinton and undermine Trump by publicly questioning his fitness for office. They also disseminated documents implicating a top Trump aide in corruption and suggested they were investigating the matter, only to back away after the election. And they helped Clinton’s allies research damaging information on Trump, and his advisers.” The dossier, the Ukrainians helped Steele with the dossier.

Financial Times, December 22nd, 2016 reported: “Russia used Ukrainian technology to hack the DNC server in the 2016 election. Based on the reporting, it appears the technology used to hack the election was operated in Eastern Ukraine.” I’m reading from the Financial Times.

Politico February 23rd, 2017, one month after Trump’s inaugurated. Politico reported “a Ukrainian parliamentarian attempted to contact Manafort claiming to have politically damaging information about Manafort, as well as Trump.” And the New York Times December 12th, 2018, “Ukrainian courts ruled that releasing information to Manafort about the 2016 U.S. election was illegal interference.” The idea that Ukraine interfered has been documented one, two, three, four — six different Drive-By Media outlets. And here’s F. Chuck Todd trying to tell John Kennedy, senator from Louisiana, that he’s a cult idiot for believing it.

Now, there’s one more thing here. I just wanted to document this for you, folks, because CrowdStrike is at the center of this universe. Trump mentioning that word is what really lit the fire. It might have been Trump’s request to investigate the Bidens, but I will guarantee you that in the deep, dark corridors of the Democrat leadership, it is Trump trying to get to the bottom of CrowdStrike with the help of Ukraine that has these people scurrying like rats off the sinking ship. Do not doubt me on this.

Now, Tuesday or Wednesday of last week, remember the story — the Drive-By Media put it out – it was supposed to be a killer story for Trump, supposed to just crush Trump, supposed to just be devastating for Trump. The story was that in the traditional meeting after the election of the new president with the current president — so it will be Trump with Obama — that after Trump left the meeting, that Obama told people Trump knows nothing.

The Drive-Bys gleefully reported this as Obama passing judgment on Trump’s political acumen, on Trump’s political intelligence, on Trump’s policy understanding. They wanted you to believe that Obama was saying this guy is the biggest blithering idiot. He doesn’t know anything about this job. He doesn’t know anything about how this works. That is not what Obama was saying.

What Obama was saying, Trump knows nothing, dot, dot, dot, about our operation to sabotage his campaign. Obama was assuring — ’cause it was well in place by then. The Obama intelligence community, the Obama DOJ, the Obama FBI and FBI Director Comey, these people had been at it trying to undermine Trump since before the summer of 2016. They had to be wondering if Trump had found out about any of this.

My God, if I were running that operation, I’d really want to know if it had been kept clandestine, if it had been kept under wraps, if I hadn’t had any leaks about it. So here comes the guy who was the target of the operation to sabotage his campaign for a meeting with Obama, and Obama says, after it’s over, “Trump knows nothing.” Is that how you would describe a political novice?

Let’s say somebody is applying for a job here. And they come in and they talk to me. I am the Mister Big. I am the grand pooh-bah. They gotta pass muster with me. So this guy comes in, we interview him, and he doesn’t know a thing about radio, he doesn’t know a thing about politics. Am I gonna call Mr. Snerdley and say, “Such and such knows nothing.” That’s not how I would characterize it.

“This guy doesn’t have the slightest idea what we do here. This guy doesn’t know a thing about radio. This guy doesn’t know a thing about politics.” That’s how I would characterize it. But to say that such-and-such applicant knows nothing?

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Chris somewhere in Virginia. Hello, sir.

CALLER: Hey, Rush. Been a listener since 1988.

RUSH: You’re a lifer. And I really appreciate your patience hanging on here too.

CALLER: No, no. You have every right, and you’re absolutely right to be suspicious of – I guess you could say the attribution, as we say in the business, of hacks. There’s a best practice that even an average hacker would use, and that is to set up the hack so that you look like you’re from Russia, you look like you’re from China, and there’s a very good reason for that, because the FBI is the criminal investigation division. And as soon as they find out that the source server of the attack, say it was running in LA and a Russian owned or a Chinese owned data center, they’ll hand it over to the NSA.

RUSH: Okay, wait, hold it just a minute. Nobody knows what you’re talking about here except you and me.

CALLER: Okay.

RUSH: I want you to hold on. Can you hold on for another couple of minutes during the break?

CALLER: Sure. Yeah, no problem.

RUSH: And let me tell people what you’re calling about. What Chris calling from somewhere in Virginia is telling me is that my intuition to doubt Russian meddling and hacking of the DNC server, and thus the election in 2016, is right on the money. And he’s going to explain why my intuition, which is the first hour subject that I delved into, why that’s correct.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Back now to Chris somewhere in Virginia. You are gonna explain why, and I assume you have some authority here. You sound like you’re an authority on the subject. Why my suspicion here that this blanket belief we should have that Russia hacked and Russia meddled is not necessarily the case.

CALLER: Yeah, I mean, as far as the credentials, I’m a chief technology officer, been a chief information officer, you know, Fortune 1000 company, and I’ve also played the role of chief information security officer over the 30 years of my career.

RUSH: Gotcha. Okay. So you are versed, you are well versed in this, know what you’re talking about.

CALLER: I’m an expert.

RUSH: Okay.

CALLER: I’m definitely an expert in the space.

RUSH: I love people not afraid to say they’re experts. Good.

CALLER: Yeah. Expertise is somewhat relative, there’s no absolute, you know, but, yeah, there’s people who know more, but I mean the big items are attribution, as I said earlier, of figuring out where something came from. It’s very, very rare that you can know for sure. It’s most likely that internal — 70% of the time or so, the threat or the hack has been an insider.

That’s just general statistics, and it changes from year to year, but it’s been about the same for 10, 15 years. But the best practice for all hackers that know what they’re doing would be… In Los Angeles, there’s a Chinese owned data center, does business in the United States. You can set up a server there for $110 a month.

RUSH: Mmm-hmm.

CALLER: You can download the (unintelligible) —

RUSH: Well, remember the CIA, the NSA got hacked and they lost a bunch of tools, and one of the tools, what you just mentioned, that you can plant —

CALLER: Yeah —

RUSH: — false evidence on a hack that makes it look like you’re who you’re not.

CALLER: Yeah. Well, there’s all sorts of software, I mean, you can be a 14-year-old that knows how to be a good video gamer and be a hacker is the truth. And so, yeah, I’ve been through cases where… I was surprised last year. I went through… We were hacked, a few hundred thousand, you know, names or accounts, personal identifiable information went out. And it was originated out of this, you know, Chinese-owned data center, but of course anybody could set up a server there —

RUSH: That was the Orchids of Asia Day Spa or something like that.

CALLER: Yeah. It’s so easy, it’s so easy to do. And then the forensics were looked at, and I asked the forensic team if, you know, a bunch of experts, can you tell me definitively that this came from China? They said absolutely not. You can’t know for sure. It’s either somebody acting like they’re from China or China. But what they don’t know. And so, you know, the CIA… The big thing, though, that people need to understand is that there’s an incentive to not (unintelligible) to pretend to be outside the United States as a hacker because the criminal investigation stops when it gets flipped over to the NSA —

RUSH: Okay. Stop right there. Let me ask you a question, because you talked about my intuition. One of the primary reasons, Chris, that I have believed — or I should better say, I have not believed the story that the Russians hacked the DNC server is because they didn’t let the FBI look at it, and the FBI didn’t try.

The FBI didn’t demand to forensically examine the hacked server. Instead, they turn it over to CrowdStrike, and then whatever CrowdStrike said about it became gospel. But the lack of interest by the Obama FBI into the supposedly hacked DNC server is the biggest red flag in all of this to me.

CALLER: Yeah, well, I mean, actually, it’s standard practice if you’re attacked, as I understand, it’s what the FBI told us, was once the hack is sourced by foreign actors outside the — they cease their investigation. It’s handed over. It’s now a counterintelligence investigation, which I guess the FBI does. That’d be another —

RUSH: Well, that’s what the investigation of Trump was. The Mueller investigation precisely was a counterintelligence investigation, by definition. They didn’t have any crimes. So they do this counterintelligence investigation for a whole host of reasons that facilitates leaks from the intelligence community. You don’t have to leak criminal behavior. You can leak intelligence-related stuff that does not have…

You know, counterintelligence investigations do not produce crimes, by definition. That’s why they’re called counterintelligence. They’re not looking for crimes. They’re looking for intelligence that’s then turned over to professional intelligence analysts to tell everybody what it means. But it’s not a criminal investigation.

They used a counterintelligence investigation to make people think they were looking at a criminal investigation or observing one. No, no. You’re exactly right. I really appreciate the call. I’m glad that you held on.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2019, 09:27:00 pm »

Trump Campaign Won’t Credential Bloomberg Reporters

Dec 2, 2019

RUSH: The Trump campaign has put out a statement on Bloomberg News. You know, Bloomberg has decided they’re not gonna cover the Democrat primary. They’re not gonna cover the Democrat debates. They’re not gonna cover the Democrat campaign because their founder, Michael Doomberg, is one of them. And so to be fair, Bloomberg News has announced they’re not going to cover, they’re not going to investigate, they’re not gonna do anything on the Democrat side. They will continue to cover and investigate Trump, but nothing on the Democrat side.

So the Trump campaign put out a statement. Since Bloomberg has “declared their bias openly, the Trump campaign will no longer credential representatives of Bloomberg News for rallies or other campaign events.” That’s from Brad Parscale, who’s the Trump campaign manager. I think the White House ought to do the same thing. I mean, if Bloomberg is gonna openly declare, “Hey, look, our guy’s running and he’s a Democrat so no Democrat reporting is gonna occur here. We don’t want to be accused of favoritism so we’re not gonna cover anything happening on the Democrat side.”

You know, Doomberg has already spent more than a lot of Democrats have raised, and it isn’t going to matter. I’m telling you right now Michael Bloomberg will never be elected president. I can say it with nearly ontological certitude. I mean, I would never say slam dunk ’cause the weirdest things can possibly happen, but I just don’t see it. And it has nothing to do with policy. It has nothing to do with party. It has nothing to do with the idiocy that this guy thinks in. It has nothing to do with it. Other factors will be determining.

Anyway, this is gonna shake up the Drive-Bys. And I think the White House ought to do the same thing. Just stop credentialing anybody from Bloomberg, since they’ve openly said that they’re not gonna cover Democrats, good or bad, because to do so would be perceived as unfair one way or the other since their founder is in the race.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2019, 09:27:46 pm »

Polls Show Democrats Haven’t Triumphed

Dec 2, 2019

RUSH: Portland, Maine. This is Paul. Welcome, sir. Great to have you here. Hi.

CALLER: Hi, Rush. I think I heard in your peroration, your initial lead-up to this, that we have facts on our side and most people are not that stupid to buy into the illogical, fake things that they’re saying about Trump. And unfortunately, I’m not as hopeful as you, because I’ve seen a track record of rewriting the history books. I think the left will rewrite the history books and Trump will ultimately be remembered as a stupid, evil, inept, illegitimate president —

RUSH: At some stage of the history books that will be true, but I think there’s also gonna be a period of time where Trump is gonna be mentioned in the top 10 all time greatest presidents ever, at a certain stage of American history. The winners write history, and we don’t know who’s gonna win this yet. I think Trump’s gonna get reelected. I think the Democrats are in the process of imploding.

Now, what does imploding mean? I don’t think they’re self-destructing. I mean that their objectives are imploding. I think when you heard me say that the left is not succeeding ’cause they don’t have facts on their side, I’m talking about the immediate things right in front of us. I’m talking about the fact in 1988 the media had a news monopoly and they could literally destroy anybody they chose to on a moment’s notice, without much effort. Because there wasn’t any pushback.

There wasn’t any alternative media. If this were 19 — let’s say everything is the same — well, it wouldn’t be the same ’cause Trump wouldn’t have gotten elected if it was prior to 2016. So, you know, the hypothetical game is a toughie, but let me still manufacture a hypothetical anyway. If there was no so-called alternative media, Trump would have been destroyed in the first six months of his presidency. They would have succeeded in getting rid of him.

If there was no counter to the New York Times lies and fake quotes and made up garbage from the so-called intelligence community about Trump being a Russian agent, if there had been no pushback — my only point is not too long ago, the effort that they have mounted to get rid of Donald Trump would have succeeded in less than six months. They have failed in three years. Four now if you count the campaign. And they are frustrated to no end by it.

And I believe that a certain percentage of the motivation these people use every day to do their job is they’re still trying to prove to themselves they can do this. They’re still trying to prove to themselves that they are the primary organizers of public opinion. They aren’t anymore. They have a lot of ammo. They fire it. But they haven’t defeated Trump yet. And in several key policy areas, he is running rings around them.

If you look at the U.S. economy, if you look at jobs and wages, any number of things. And let me get to these polls. This is just phenomenal. And believe me, do not think the Democrats are not aware of this. We now have three new polls, Trump’s approval rating among black voters has quadrupled. This has never happened in our lifetimes. A white Republican president has never had the approval rating in the African-American or Hispanic communities that Donald Trump has.

Among many things, it means that the media’s efforts to propagandize and indoctrinate people into automatically hating Donald Trump isn’t succeeding. They’ve already got their base that believes the New York Times are Democrats and loyalists, and those people don’t have to be persuaded, they automatically hate anybody who’s a Republican.

But who in their right mind would have ever believed that any Republican would have come along and gotten these approval rating numbers in the African-American community? Rasmussen, 34.5%, Emerson, 34%, now Marist is out. Rasmussen, the left doesn’t accept it. They think it’s tainted Republican. But Emerson and Marist are gold standard left-wing polls, accepted. Thirty-four and 33% approval, African-American approval of Donald Trump.

It’s things like this poll that tell me that the Democrats and the media are failing. How can this be? With all the hatred, with all of the negative. I mean, in all news coverage the percentage of it that is even neutral to Trump is less than eight. Ninety-two of all coverage of Donald Trump is oppressively, insultingly negative. And yet his approval numbers in the African-American community have quadrupled. And don’t doubt me when I tell you Democrats have noticed this and are panicked by it.

And if they lose, if this manifests itself as something like a 10% drop in African-American support for a Democrat presidential candidate, it’s over. Say sayonara. If Trump could get 10 to 12 to 15% of the black vote, it’s over for the Democrats. And don’t think that they don’t know it.

Now, Victor Davis Hanson, senior fellow, Hoover Institution, said the trend indicated by the polls is devastating for the Democrats. Even 20% African-American support for Trump would all but dismantle Democrat Party presidential hopes for 2020. Hillary Clinton lost the 2016 election with 88% of the black vote. That was a six-point falloff from Obama, who had 92%.

She lost six. If that becomes 20 — and these polled indicate — three different polls now. All I’m telling you is, Paul, the Democrats are not automatically able to win everything they’re trying to do. They’re failing, in fact. Now, history books are a different matter. I’m talking about the chronicling of current events and the attempt to shape public opinion. They are bombing out. All they’re able to do is reinforce the already existing hatred in their base. But they are not able to expand it.

Trump’s approval numbers have not fallen during all of this. In fact, they’ve ticked up. And they’re probably higher than what the polls indicate because people lie to pollsters and don’t want the hassle of having to deal with pollsters that they think might disagree with them. And there’s still a lot of fear of violence that Trump supporters feel, so they’re not totally honest with strangers and unknowns, even if it is an online poll, an anonymous phone call, they’ll still, some of them, hold back. Taking what they think is a safe option of saying they support Democrats or don’t like Trump or what have you.

And I don’t think we should be frightened to accept victory when it’s happening, even in small bites and small stages. The Drive-Bys have been thought of as invincible and unbeatable for all of these years, and they always have been beatable, otherwise Republicans wouldn’t have won. Best evidence, though, is Trump surviving everything they’ve thrown at him and triumphing over it. They are the ones at their wits’ end.

But I’m telling you, they have no facts. They’ve got absolutely no substantive reality as the foundation for anything they’re doing. It’s got to implode. You can’t build a house on nothing. You can’t build a house on balsa wood. You can fake it for a while, but everything about the construction is also fake. And everything the Democrats have done here, they are fake news. They are Fake Media. They are fake everything.

They are nothing but a series of lies that are sourced from fellow liars like anonymous intelligence community and former government officials. Not one of those lies has ever panned out. Not one claim. There’s not one bit of evidence that supports anything they have done. It has to implode on them. I think it’s in the process of happening even as we speak.

Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2019, 09:42:50 pm »

If You Want Resistance to the Left, Trump Is It

Dec 2, 2019

RUSH: Christiansburg, Virginia. Hi, James. You’re next. Hello, sir.

CALLER: Hi, Rush. Mega dittos. I’ll get right to the point. The Democrats in the media are making a big mistake, ’cause it wasn’t because we loved Trump that we voted for Trump. It was because we hated what they’d done to the country and how they separated us and what they’ve done to the economy. And once Trump was in and managed to do miracles with the economy, of course we’re gonna stay with Trump. But they’ve never apologized for what they did, and they’ve never tried to come out and make it right.

RUSH: You mean apologize to you?

CALLER: Well, to me and every other American that suffered under a terrible economy under Obama and that suffered under Obamacare that was passed through at Christmastime —

RUSH: Wait a minute. That wasn’t suffering. That was “the new normal.”

CALLER: (laughing)

RUSH: That’s what you didn’t understand. It was supposed to be the new normal, and you were supposed to be thanking God you had somebody like Obama to manage it for you.

CALLER: (laughing)

RUSH: I know. I hear you. They wanted everybody to believe America’s glory days were in the past, and couldn’t be replicated because the glory days were not really legitimate. They were fueled and built on racism and homophobia and bigotry and sexism and all of that stuff. And so America finally had to pay the bill for all the civil rights abuses and all the segregation, all the racism, all the bigotry and all that, and so the economy? Those jobs are not coming back. Obama promised people, “Those jobs aren’t coming back. This is the new normal. We need to manage the decline.”

But, you know, you raised a very good point that goes without saying. There were a lot of people that voted for Trump that were not enamored of Trump. A lot of people were. Don’t misunderstand. But the point of this is that the movement — if you want to call it that –h the opposition to this idea that America’s best days are behind us, that America should have open borders, that America’s experiment is basically failed and we need to join the rest of the world whatever it’s doing? People were fed up with that, and Trump came along and voiced the opposition that millions of Americans felt, and so they glommed onto it.

Now, what has happened is, that moved existed before Trump. This is not to take anything away from Trump. He’s the only one who saw it and capitalized on it. There’s not a single other Republican that saw this. They had to be blind to miss this. An entire political party waiting to be built and formed on the premise of opposing the left. Donald Trump’s the guy that came along and did It — and in the process, he has converted a lot of people who back in 2016 didn’t particularly care for him to now rabid, loyal supporters because he’s it, in terms of the resistance to it.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2019, 09:44:06 pm »

Kaepernick Wants to Be a Martyr

Dec 2, 2019

RUSH: You see Colin Kaepernick over the weekend trashed the United States on “Un-Thanksgiving Day”? I thought this guy’s only complaint was police brutality. I thought that’s the only thing that bothers him. I thought it was why he was taking a knee. This guy doesn’t want a job in the NFL. He’s making sure he doesn’t get hired. He wants to be a martyr.

Un-Thanksgiving Day? I wonder why he hasn’t been contacted by NFL teams to take on the most important leadership role on a football team. Anybody who thinks he was just protesting police violence when he kneeled, needs to think again. He was protesting the country, and he continues to do so.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2019, 09:44:48 pm »

After Slow Walk, Why Make Tracks to Impeach Now?

Dec 2, 2019

RUSH: So quick question here, folks. Weren’t the Democrats wanting to drag this impeachment thing out at first to kind of bleed Trump dry? You know, death by a thousand cuts. Now all of a sudden, they want to speed this up. Schiff is giving his committee 24 hours or else to vote. Nadler hopes to wrap in two to three days. Why are they hurrying this now, do you think? I leave that as an open question to you.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: As usual, my friends, you know, some of the best questions that I get are the questions I ask myself. That’s amazing, isn’t it? You would think that people interviewing me would have wild, unlimited curiosity. It’s amazing. Particularly people on the left and the Drive-Bys do not.

The questions I ask myself are often the best questions I get. Such as, why all of a sudden are the Democrats making tracks? I thought the original plan was to slow this down. We might not even have the impeachment vote before Christmas. We’re gonna drag it out there. We’re gonna kill Trump with the death of a thousand cuts. Now all of a sudden they’re making tracks.

Schiff has given his committee 24 hours to vote on whatever he’s gonna put out there. They may limit the round mound of the gavel, Jerry Nadler, to two- to three-days. So what explains this mad dash to impeachment, given that they wanted to draw it out and bleed Trump?

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Imagine if Schiff gets called or Hunter Biden gets called or Colonel Vindman — O say can you see — he gets called again, or the whistleblower, can you imagine? They’ve gotta be living in mortal fear of the whistleblower being outed.

But whatever the reason, it’s not because they don’t have any evidence. Do not think that. They don’t, but that’s not a factoring. They hate Trump’s guts. But there’s something else. They are terribly afraid of him. Do not doubt me. These people fear Donald Trump precisely because nothing they have done has even grazed him. They haven’t even drawn blood and they’ve fired everything they’ve got. They’ve made up some of the most vicious stuff, and it hasn’t stuck.

You got Pelosi, you got Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, you’ve got Al Green, they’ve all said one way or the other we have to impeach Trump, otherwise he’s gonna get reelected. They now know, make book on it, they now know, and they now fear that Trump is going to win in 2020. So impeachment has become one thing: a weapon to stop that. That’s why it’s not gonna go away, it’s not gonna fade away, it may implode, but they aren’t going to take it away, they aren’t gonna decide that it’s failed and back that — don’t think that. They don’t have the humility for that anyway. They’re gonna go down the ship with — this is all they’ve got.

If they have to dig up Mueller’s corpse and bring the casket back into the hearing room to try to revive Russia-Trump collusion, they will do it. Do not doubt me. Well, Mueller is effectively in a political casket after bombing out at his own hearings. But if they have to bring him back, you know, put Bob Mueller posters all over the hearing room, whatever they do, they will do it, ’cause they hate the guy.

Schiff is already alluding to going back to Trump-Russia collusion in whatever impeachment articles he’s gonna release. Now, because this is what they know they face. And this scares the ever-living daylights out of them. Can you a Supreme Court 7-2 conservative by 2024? Can you imagine Roe v. Wade threatened, climate change in absolute ruins? Can you imagine the borders finally closed? Can you imagine the Democrat constituency 30% officially in asylums having gone insane over all over the above.

Without impeachment, that’s what they are looking at, a 7-2 Supreme Court by 2024, Roe v. Wade threatened, climate change in ruins, the borders closed, a wounded Democrat voter base, much of it officially in insane asylums by that time. Oh, and how about the destruction of the traditional black constituency?

Folks, they are scared, they are in fear like you can’t imagine. They will never portray this on TV and the Drive-Bys will never share it, but they are, because this is what Donald Trump’s reelection means to them. So without impeachment they’re left with Fauxcahontas, Crazy Bernie, Joe Biden sucking fingers if anybody dares to get close to him on a debate stage, screeching about an agenda that nobody wants.

It’s impeachment or bust now. They gotta keep women away from Biden. They gotta keep kids away from Biden. They gotta keep swimming pools away from Biden. Biden talks about how men loved watching his leg hair turn blond in the sun in the pool. Then there’s a picture of him sucking on his wife’s finger out there. Whew. They’re looking at all that or impeach. That’s why they’re scared out of their gourds, folks. And they’re angry because they have failed and it’s even gotten to this point now.
Support the USO