Author Topic: George Zimmerman sues family of Trayvon Martin, publisher, prosecutors for $100 million | Miami Hera  (Read 445 times)

Offline corbe

George Zimmerman sues family of Trayvon Martin, publisher, prosecutors for $100 million | Miami Herald

By Douglas Hanks

December 04, 2019 11:50 AM 

George Zimmerman, the neighborhood watch volunteer acquitted of homicide charges in the 2012 fatal shooting of unarmed 17-year-old Trayvon Martin in Sanford, is suing Martin’s family, prosecutors and others involved in the case he claims rested on false evidence, according to a copy of the suit sent to the media Wednesday.

Zimmerman is represented by Larry Klayman, a high-profile legal crusader tied to conservative causes and the founder of Judicial Watch before splitting with the activist group.

The Polk County Circuit Court suit cites information in a documentary about the case titled “The Trayvon Hoax” that accuses the Martin family of engineering false testimony, and the director has scheduled a press conference this week in Coral Gables to coincide with a film screening there.

Read more here: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/crime/article238030539.html#storylink=cpy
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Can't we all just get along.... 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Applewood

Don't know how I feel about this.  Part of me says, let it go.  Zimmerman himself is no saint.  And why bring this up again?  It will just bring out all the racism mongers and put those two grifter parents back in the spotlight so they can make more money.

But then I think of all the BS Zimmerman went through as a result of his act of self-defense.  I saw this punk's grifter parents all over the tv crying about their dead kid -- a kid they didnt care about enough to raise right while he was alive, but now are using him to make money by promoting the left's rscism agenda.   

Zimmerman deserves some compensation for all he went through over this punk.  I don't know that he will get the big bucks though.  He actually might not get anything.  Doesn't mean he shouldn't try.