Author Topic: Is There a Refugee Resettlement Site Near You?  (Read 272 times)

rangerrebew

Is There a Refugee Resettlement Site Near You?
« on: December 01, 2019, 05:56:33 pm »
Is There a Refugee Resettlement Site Near You?
12/01/2019 ~ Ann Corcoran   ~ Leave a comment   

As I have been saying for days and weeks now, thanks to the President you will have an opportunity to have a say in whether refugees will be placed in your communities going forward.
The President heard your concerns and has taken an important step to rein-in the refugee contractors. It isn’t perfect, but it is up to you to speak up where you live. He has your back, do you have his?

I have a lot more details for you about how it will work and how the nine federal contractors are trying to stop the President’s Executive Order, but first you need to know where the major resettlement sites are in the nation.

But, never forget these points!

https://refugeeresettlementwatch.org/2019/12/01/is-there-a-refugee-resettlement-site-near-you/

Corrected the url - PeteS in CA
« Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 05:58:42 pm by PeteS in CA »

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Is There a Refugee Resettlement Site Near You?
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2019, 06:13:23 pm »
The entire country is an illegal immigration "refugee camp", according to Democrats.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online libertybele

Re: Is There a Refugee Resettlement Site Near You?
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2019, 06:49:52 pm »
Thanks for this post....and these refugee settlement entities are getting paid big money to do this by Uncle Sam.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.