Author Topic: The Global Warming Fraud  (Read 1182 times)

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
The Global Warming Fraud
« on: December 01, 2019, 02:38:07 am »
http://TheGlobalWarmingFraud.wordpress.com

Scientific papers by the hundreds, Nobel Laureate in Physics, facts, graphs and links to studies, lectures and papers.

Secretary of State John Kerry said in Paris that if all Americans and all Europeans stopped using all fossil fuels (coal, gasoline, natural gas, diesel fuel, propane, wood) it wouldn't make any difference in the atmospheric carbon dioxide concentrations.

So why spend more trillions of dollars for nothing? Only to make the Left feel good.
The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "It is beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.
"You have the most agile mind of anyone I know." -
Avice Marie Griffin, PhD, Clinical Psychologist

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
Re: The Global Warming Fraud
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2020, 09:37:33 pm »
One hundred eighty-four views and not one word of disagreement!  Quite remarkable anywhere.
The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "It is beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.

Offline Joe Wooten

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2020, 04:10:57 am »
One hundred eighty-four views and not one word of disagreement!  Quite remarkable anywhere.

Anyone with more than three  brain cells working has known it was a fraud since 1980.

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2020, 05:42:04 pm »
What a smart group here.  Amazin'.  Trooly.
I am depressed.

Offline conservativevoter

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2020, 06:01:07 pm »
Sooner or later, the global warmists may be right.... I am just sick and tired of hearing their yammering every 10- 20 years.  Always the same old, same old yapping.  I've been hearing about the world ending since I've been in fifth grade.  Am now 75.   :beer:

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2020, 09:59:05 pm »
Sooner or later, the global warmists may be right.... I am just sick and tired of hearing their yammering every 10- 20 years.  Always the same old, same old yapping.  I've been hearing about the world ending since I've been in fifth grade.  Am now 75.   :beer:

If they are not right now, (and I assure you that they are dead wrong), they never will be.
There are simply too many erroneous assumptions, lies, exaggerations, and money grabs they have engaged in for decades.   If it's as factual as they swear, they should never have lied in the first place, and they shouldn't keep lying in the second place, and they shouldn't fear discussion in the last place.

Other than that.... Al Gore and Barack Obama and all the rest of them are monumental Eco-Hypocrites.

Offline Joe Wooten

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2020, 10:19:06 pm »
As I replied in another thread:

"My final answer to all of them is "YOU FIRST!! Set an example for the rest of us. Sell your car(s), quit flying, disconnect from the grid, quit wearing, eating or drinking anything even remotely processed by fossil fuels or uses plastic, and disconnect from the telecommunications network."

To which I'll add:

" If you also advocate human extinction, again, YOU FIRST! Set the example by taking yourself out of existence"

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2020, 10:21:56 pm »
http://TheGlobalWarmingFraud.wordpress.com

Scientific papers by the hundreds, Nobel Laureate in Physics, facts, graphs and links to studies, lectures and papers.

Secretary of State John Kerry said in Paris that if all Americans and all Europeans stopped using all fossil fuels (coal, gasoline, natural gas, diesel fuel, propane, wood) it wouldn't make any difference in the atmospheric carbon dioxide concentrations.

So why spend more trillions of dollars for nothing? Only to make the Left feel good.

It's more than making the left feel good, it's yet another mechanism they use to funnel public money into their pockets.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Axeslinger

« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2020, 10:24:23 pm »
I engaged with THE Michael Mann (of hockey stick graph fame) on Twitter a few weeks ago.  When I was tweeting him innocuously, he’s more than happy to try to fill skulls full of mush with more mush.   But curiously, when I asked him “so, tell me, when was it that you stopped faking your data?”, all of a sudden he blocks me completely.   And if you dig in you can find that he does that 100% of the time.   He is only willing to engage with other disciples of his bullshit religion.  For a “scientist” he’s remarkably unwilling to engage contrary points of view.  But I guess being a fraud piece of shit will do that to a fellow.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2020, 10:27:24 pm by Axeslinger »
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline Axeslinger

« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2020, 10:26:12 pm »
It's more than making the left feel good, it's yet another mechanism they use to funnel public money into their pockets.

THIS!!!! 1 zillion times...THIS!!!
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2020, 01:37:01 am »
I engaged with THE Michael Mann (of hockey stick graph fame) on Twitter a few weeks ago.  When I was tweeting him innocuously, he’s more than happy to try to fill skulls full of mush with more mush.   But curiously, when I asked him “so, tell me, when was it that you stopped faking your data?”, all of a sudden he blocks me completely.   And if you dig in you can find that he does that 100% of the time.   He is only willing to engage with other disciples of his bullshit religion.  For a “scientist” he’s remarkably unwilling to engage contrary points of view.  But I guess being a fraud piece of shit will do that to a fellow.

After reading books by Richard Dawkins and Carl Sagan, I contacted both of them and pointed out their published errors and Leftist bias.  The best Dawkins could do was call me "stupid" while Carl Sagan could only ask me to buy his newest book in a letter he wrote to me. I replied that I hadn't bought any of his books.  I checked them out at the library.  Then I sold his letter on E-Bay for $125.  I sold a postcard from Isaac Asimov of the same nature for a scant $75.  woot!

Isaac was so stupid he never flew commercial airlines, which are mile for mile some 1500 times safer than automobiles.  Then too, Asimov ignored his son who became a pedophile, arrested for having thousands of nude photos of children on his personal computer.  Delightful legacy so appropriate for a hateful atheist.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2020, 01:52:16 am »
Bjorn Lomborg, is likely the wisest voice, on this topic.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2020, 09:51:00 pm »
Greatest mass delusion in the history of the world. - Richard Lindzen, climate scientist

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2020, 11:31:47 pm »
"Climate change" activists don't want to control the climate.

Their only intent is to control... YOU.

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2020, 12:47:36 am »

As requested by the Boss of this here Briefing Room,@Cyber Liberty I hereby declare that the original link, http://TheGlobalWarmingFraud.wordpress.com, is my creation, assembled from countless sources as credited.

The redrawn Keeling Curve, showing carbon dioxide as flat as a pool table in the context of greenhouse gas increases, is my contribution to clear thinking and integrity so lacking from the Professional Panickers.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2020, 12:51:14 am by DeerSlayer »

Offline Absalom

« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2020, 01:30:07 am »
Early in the 20th century, Ernest Rutherford of New Zealand, a world ranking Mathematician/Nuclear Physicist developed the measurement process of Radiometric-Carbon Dating of the elements in Earth.
This allowed Science to date the age of Earth at 4.560 billion years, within 99.95% accuracy.
Man began collecting records of weather behavior accross the globe less than 180 years ago.
Yet the global warming fanatics insist they know the future because they have dilligently measured
the past for which we have verfiable records of less than 180 years???
Why of course!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2020, 10:01:12 pm »

Yet the global warming fanatics insist they know the future because they have diligently measured
the past for which we have verifiable records of less than 180 years???
Why of course!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which they fudge and lie with constantly.  If it's so "factual" and "true" then why must they lie endlessly? The answer ain't blowin' in the wind, mon ami.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2020, 10:15:02 pm »
[...] The answer ain't blowin' in the wind, mon ami.

Ah! Points for the Bob Dylan reference...
One less point if it is actually a Joan Baez reference...
Mega Points if it is actually an obscure Woody Guthrie reference...
And if it is a Peter, Paul, and Mary reference... Well that's nice too.

888high58888

Offline conservativevoter

« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2020, 04:01:52 pm »
Global warming warnings have been around since I was in elementary school says this 75-year old poster!   :patriot: