Author Topic: Concord, NH Likely to Support More Refugees as Questions Remain about Trump Order  (Read 400 times)

rangerrebew

Concord, NH Likely to Support More Refugees as Questions Remain about Trump Order
11/30/2019 ~ Ann Corcoran   

In the wake of the news I reported yesterday, that Republican Governor Chris Sununu has said NH wants more refugees assuming cities concur, Concord Mayor Jim Bouley says he will support the continued placement of impoverished third worlders in his city.

That isn’t surprising, but what did surprise me in this article from the Concord Monitor is that apparently guidance has gone out to those in the refugee industry about a December 20th deadline when both a state governor and someone (?) at the city/county level are in agreement that refugees are welcome, and that welcome must be forwarded in writing to the Secretary of State.

https://refugeeresettlementwatch.org/2019/11/30/concord-nh-likely-to-support-more-refugees-as-questions-remain-about-trump-order/

Offline dfwgator

Be careful what you ask for, you just might get it.....good and hard.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Be careful what you ask for, you just might get it.....good and hard.

@dfwgator

These simple-minded greedy fools really DO believe that the Muslim votes they buy with taxpayer dollars will remain with them for life,and that the Muslims won't start running their own candidates with their own agendas.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Pete observed:
"These simple-minded greedy fools really DO believe that the Muslim votes they buy with taxpayer dollars will remain with them for life,and that the Muslims won't start running their own candidates with their own agendas."

Correct.
All one needs to do is look at the two muzzie females in Congress as proof of that.

I reckon that faithful muslims will ALWAYS vote for another muslim, before they'll vote for a kafir...