Author Topic: Pastor Killed in Mexico as Violent Cartel - Related Tensions Rise  (Read 324 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: Pastor Killed in Mexico as Violent Cartel - Related Tensions Rise
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2019, 07:06:20 pm »

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

This must be him, in fact, youtube does indeed as the article states, have a lot of music from this gentleman, Salvador Atilano Galaviz Morales, may he go on to his eternal reward. I will have to listen to some of this. Very sad.

Yes, and the violence is unfathomable to us... still, I suppose on a violence index, Mexico is definitely behind Syria and Afghanistan and probably is behind Venezuela though, it doesn't seem that it should be. Venezuela, at least, the capital of Caracas has had high murder rates.

There are stories of violence in Mexico that don't even get reported up here. The massacre of the LeBaron family sent out shock waves, a great tragedy but the sad part, is this stuff seems to go on in Mexico pretty routinely.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: Pastor Killed in Mexico as Violent Cartel - Related Tensions Rise
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2019, 11:20:28 pm »

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

This must be him, in fact, youtube does indeed as the article states, have a lot of music from this gentleman, Salvador Atilano Galaviz Morales, may he go on to his eternal reward. I will have to listen to some of this. Very sad.

Yes, and the violence is unfathomable to us... still, I suppose on a violence index, Mexico is definitely behind Syria and Afghanistan and probably is behind Venezuela though, it doesn't seem that it should be. Venezuela, at least, the capital of Caracas has had high murder rates.

There are stories of violence in Mexico that don't even get reported up here. The massacre of the LeBaron family sent out shock waves, a great tragedy but the sad part, is this stuff seems to go on in Mexico pretty routinely.

Nice music.  I don't speak Spanish but have the suspicion it is about God.  Yes, very sad and it happens in Mexico all the time.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.