Author Topic: Kevin Talks Turkey...By Maureen Dowd  (Read 521 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kevin Talks Turkey...By Maureen Dowd
« on: November 29, 2019, 02:21:15 pm »
Kevin Talks Turkey

My brother dishes on Trump, impeachment and the 2020 field.

By Maureen Dowd

Opinion Columnist

Nov. 28, 2019

No matter how bad your Thanksgiving is, mine will be worse, and I’ll tell you why. My sister thinks Jim Jordan is hot. Well, she didn’t say “hot” exactly, but the words “admire,” “forceful” and “fighter” have been thrown around. And then there’s Kevin. It has been a crazy year, even by Trump standards. So I asked my brother to tell us, in his annual Thanksgiving column, if he has any regrets.

ROCKVILLE, Md. — Over the last three years, Maureen has frequently sent me reader emails demanding to know how I can still support Donald Trump. My short answer is always the same: Have you looked at the alternative?

The liberals still sneer at religious conservatives. I wouldn’t let them come with me to the Knights of Columbus bar. In August, the D.N.C. passed a resolution saying “religiously unaffiliated Americans” are the largest “religious group” in the party and “overwhelmingly” share Democrats’ values. And certain House chairmen are waiving the words “So help me God” from swearing-ins.

God help me.

more
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/28/opinion/trump-kevin-dowd.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34