Author Topic: North Korea Conducts Test Fire of Its Multiple Launch Rocket System  (Read 437 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
North Korea Conducts Test Fire of Its Multiple Launch Rocket System
GIKorea  | November 29, 2019 | North Korea |

Another typical North Korean playbook play here with conducting a test firing that corresponds with a U.S. holiday:

North Korea fired two projectiles from what is presumed to be a super-large multiple rocket launcher on Thursday, South Korea’s military said, in the latest in a series of military moves amid stalled denuclearization talks with the United States.

The projectiles were fired from Yeonpo in the country’s eastern South Hamgyong Province into the waters off the east coast at around 4:59 p.m., the Joint Chiefs of Staff (JCS) said in a release.

Read more at: https://www.rokdrop.net/2019/11/north-korea-conducts-test-fire-of-its-multiple-launch-rocket-system/

From the same website, is actually a pretty good article... it is pro-Trump but with a headline like it has, I decided not to post it separately, pretty interesting though.  I looked up this book, it came out weeks ago I believe. I had not heard about this.

New Book Tries to Claim President Trump is an Idiot When It Comes to Korea
GIKorea | November 28, 2019 | Books |

There is a new book out and of course to create traction in the media with it the author has to claim that President Trump is an idiot:

During that conversation, Wead wrote, Trump reiterated his belief that Obama would have gone to war with the North had he stayed in office.

“And I also think that thirty to one hundred million people could have been killed,” Wead quoted the president as saying.

South Korea has 51.2 million people and North Korea has a population of 25 million.

Read more at: https://www.rokdrop.net/2019/11/new-book-tries-to-claim-president-trump-is-an-idiot-when-it-comes-to-korea/

It sounds like this Wead fellow, worked in the White House...these aren't just sources....sounds like a hatchet job of a book.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: North Korea Conducts Test Fire of Its Multiple Launch Rocket System
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2019, 05:36:10 am »
Heard it stated, that Bolton opined that we should use the Libya model with N. Korea.

The Libya model was where we told Ghadaffi he should get rid of his Nuclear arms, then we whacked him during Obama-Hilary Clinton.

Hillary laughed about it.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln