Author Topic: Piers Morgan backs Irish bar that posted jokey 'snowflake' job ad for 'self-entitled, over sensitive  (Read 315 times)

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Piers Morgan backs Irish bar that posted jokey 'snowflake' job ad for 'self-entitled, over sensitive individual who can take offence from the most innocuous things', but then had to say sorry after snowflakes complained
Oscars cafe bar in Dublin advertised for selfie-taking, easily offended candidate
They claimed requirements for role include selfie-taking and social media skills

Praising the stunt today on Good Morning Britain, host Piers said: 'Next time I'm in Dublin, one of my favourite cities, I will go to the Oscars café bar.

'And I urge all like-minded souls who believe in free speech and who are anti-snowflake to go and support them through this difficult time.'

But Oscars was forced to remove parts of the joke advert after members of the LGBT+ community complained about the section on gender pronouns.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7726425/Dublin-bar-Oscars-cafe-bar-sparks-fury-snowflake-job-advert-praised-Piers-Morgan.html
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.