Author Topic: High School Requires that 11th Grade Boy Undress with Girls to Promote Tolerance  (Read 514 times)

rangerrebew

High School Requires that 11th Grade Boy Undress with Girls to Promote Tolerance
Mike Vance Mike Vance November 1, 2019   

The left gets more insane by the day. A Pennsylvania high school requires that an 11th grade boy undresses with girls to promote tolerance. Yes, you read that right.

Here is more, per Breitbart:

A teenage boy and his parents have filed a lawsuit against a Pennsylvania high school saying that administrators tried to shame the boy for being “intolerant” and demanded that he undress with girls in the school locker room to “make it seem natural.”

The lawsuit, filed by Alliance Defending Freedom and Independence Law Center (ILC), is alleging that the Boyertown Area School District in Boyertown, Pennsylvania, sexually harassed the plaintiff, CBS News reported.

https://thinkamericana.com/high-school-requires-11th-grade-boy-undress-girls-promote-tolerance/

rangerrebew

IF this is true, did anyone check with the girls to see how they felt about it? :nono:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
A teenage boy and his parents have filed a lawsuit against a Pennsylvania high school saying that administrators tried to shame the boy for being “intolerant” and demanded that he undress with girls in the school locker room to “make it seem natural.”

It must be me.
A teenage boy getting to undress with the girls in the girls' locker room?
This would be a high-school kid's dream!

You mean... I have to shower with them, too...????
Could I have MORE punishment, sir...?
« Last Edit: November 29, 2019, 01:04:21 am by Fishrrman »

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
When I was young, that is what we called 'an orgy'.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.