Author Topic: ‘Nothing to Fear’ About Trump Designating Mexican Cartels as Terrorists, Says AMLO  (Read 378 times)

rangerrebew

‘Nothing to Fear’ About Trump Designating Mexican Cartels as Terrorists, Says AMLO

Trump, Mexico president-elect get off to 'great' start
Ildefonso Ortiz and Brandon Darby27 Nov 2019

Mexico’s President reassured “there is nothing to fear” over recent statements made by President Donald Trump in regard to designating some cartels as Foreign Terrorist Organizations (FTOs).

“I just want to tell everyone that there is nothing to fear,” said Mexican President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador (AMLO), who declined to elaborate about the topic which sparked controversy since Tuesday night. President Trump announced that he had been working for the past 90 days in designating cartels as terrorist organizations.

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2019/11/27/nothing-to-fear-about-trump-designating-mexican-cartels-as-terrorists-says-amlo/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+breitbart+%28Breitbart+News%29

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Nothing to fear?  He should take a look at the mass graves, beheadings, mutilations, assinations of all sorts in Mexico against his own citizens.  That is what is to fear.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Nothing to fear?  He should take a look at the mass graves, beheadings, mutilations, assinations of all sorts in Mexico against his own citizens.  That is what is to fear.
I think what he is doing is assuring the cartels that no matter what Trump does, they can rest assured that nothing will change in Mexico.................................as long as the bribes keep coming in.