Author Topic: Ron DeSantis Joins Angel Families to Demand Mandatory E-Verify, Secure ‘Rising Wages’  (Read 893 times)

rangerrebew

Ron DeSantis Joins Angel Families to Demand Mandatory E-Verify, Secure ‘Rising Wages’

Nov. 25, 2019
    John Binder

Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) is continuing to push his populist agenda for Florida, joining Angel Families who have lost their loved ones to illegal aliens to demand mandatory E-Verify in the state to ban employers from hiring illegal aliens over Americans.

Bucking the Florida Republican Party’s donor class of billionaire executives and the Chamber of Commerce, DeSantis — alongside Angel Families — asked that the state legislature move forward on mandatory E-Verify legislation this year to hike the wages of American workers:

What I think you will see, obviously it creates a disincentive for people to come illegally if you have E-Verify, but I think what it does is it further tightens the labor market. It has rising wages at the bottom for our blue-collar workers here in Florida and I think that’s something that we should all want to see.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/11/25/ron-desantis-joins-angel-families-to-demand-mandatory-e-verify-secure-rising-wages-for-florida-workers/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+breitbart+%28Breitbart+News%29
« Last Edit: November 26, 2019, 04:41:03 pm by The Ghost »

Offline dfwgator

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Populist agenda? 

You mean following the will of the people of FL.

Fixed the link moving it to Florida.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline jpsb

Offline dfwgator

Sounds good to me.

Wasn't sure what to make of him when he was elected, but he's impressed, so far.

Offline libertybele

DeSantis 2024!

Yes, that has been my thinking as well. So far he has been an excellent governor and I think he would be an excellent president. I'm not so sure if he would want to subject himself and his family to the mud slinging slime from the left.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Hard to imagine the rat crook mayor of Tallahassee almost won. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.